It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama releated to all but 1 of US presidents

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
SALINAS, Calif. -- A seventh-grader and her 80-year-old grandfather are allegedly the first people to discover that President Barack Obama is related to all other U.S. presidents except one.

I know you guys talk about masons, and Illuminati blood line a lot, I thought you would find this interesting it really caught my eye.

What do you think about this?

I did a quick search and didn't see any other post's on this.

here's the link
www.ksbw.com...#

[edit on 27-10-2009 by glan]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
HA! Thats great, I bet that girl and her grandfather probably wont be hearing from Obama on this one. It makes me wonder if maybe we aren't all related to a King of England? A Powerful blood line indeed...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
extremely interesting.. makes you think there is something else going on here like eugenics or of that sort.

"traced that Obama, and all other U.S. presidents except Martin Van Buren, are related to John "Lackland" Plantagenet, a king of England and signer of the Magna Carta. "

I'm wondering that if all our presidents are of england royal descent every election is some what of a fluke.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by washingtonsghost
It makes me wonder if maybe we aren't all related to a King of England?

It's actually very common, if people to search back far enough and if their families came over from Europe, to find relations. So, a LOT more of us are related than we think.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

That's a pretty cavalier attitude to that revelation don't you think? Have you traced your ancestry,are you related to all but one president?I have and I'm not and I traced my ancestry back to the battle of sterling.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
if i remember correctly some statistic once said that everyone is at least 50th cousins with eachother

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
if i remember correctly some statistic once said that everyone is at least 50th cousins with eachother

I remember once hearing that you can pick anyone on the planet right now and through seven people you know them.

I know that's a lot different than related but it reminded of the of that, I would believe that we could be less than 50th cousins with most people.

I mean, Biblically speaking, we all came from the same two people.
Scientifically, we all probably came from the first two...whatever...to evolve.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aberinkula

thats the thing if we came from only 2 people then that leaves 2 possibilities that Adam and Eve were rediculously deformed and ugly and taht over years of inbreeding we came out looking like this or Adam and Eve were crafted in the true image of god and after years of inbreeding we ended up looking like this =(

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

No matter which way it works, I still think I think I look damn sexy. But that's just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'm just curious to know if anybody double checked the accuracy of their work.

Might be embarrassing to find out mistakes were made.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I'm not really into family tree's so I don't know about the 50th thing, and like that guy said we all come from Adam and Eve I just thought it would be interesting to post...snip

Tomorrow they are releasing their findings it will be interesting to see.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[Mod Edit - profanity]

[edit on 28/10/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aberinkula
I mean, Biblically speaking, we all came from the same two people.
Scientifically, we all probably came from the first two...whatever...to evolve.

So, to use your logic, we are all the product of incest. Adam had to father children from his daughters or Eve had to have children fathered by a son or their children had to produce offspring with each other.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by glan

I just thought it would be interesting to post...stir some sh*t up

And I'm glad you posted it.

Look forward to reading more about it.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I'm just curious to know if anybody double checked the accuracy of their work.

Might be embarrassing to find out mistakes were made.

The article says

The student and her grandfather, who is a genealogist, spent this past summer designing the first known family tree chart in history that shows the presidents' direct relationship. BridgeAnne's grandfather has researched president genealogy for 60 years.

Sounds like he's the guy they would turn to for double checking.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Considering this line in the article I think its not too uncommon.

BridgeAnne has written to Obama, who she has concluded is her own 11th cousin, in hopes that she will get a chance to present the president with the chart.

I mean you could say your related to lots of people if your going by 11th cousin, where does it stop? 100th cousin?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

Sounds like he's the guy they would turn to for double checking.

True and I read that. But even genealogist makes mistakes. Like I said, it's an interesting connection and I hope to see the findings.

Why can't we just take someone's word for what they've read or found in their genealogical quests?

Even the best researchers have bad days and make mistakes. Then there are those who think they're researching but don't really know what they're looking for or what they've found. So what they report to others usually is hopelessly mangled.

The bottom line is that we trust no one, not even well-respected genealogists, to tell us what an original document holds.

www2.tbo.com...

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by washingtonsghost
It makes me wonder if maybe we aren't all related to a King of England?

It's actually very common, if people to search back far enough and if their families came over from Europe, to find relations. So, a LOT more of us are related than we think.

This is always said at least once in a thread like this and very typical that it is you who says it this time.

What you are saying is complete BS i have a family member that was in a Family tree club and they went back hundreds of years or as far as records would take them to determine who each of them were related to. There were about 20 people in the club and only 2 of them traced lineage back to anyone of notoriety.

It is not normal to be related to EVERY president except one and then to ironically become president yourself and it is absolutely absurd to say it is common.

Maybe you were mistaken you must have read the thread as six degrees of separation from every president except one.

This is blood relations just so you know and you can correct your post that says this is common.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

This is always said at least once in a thread like this and very typical that it is you who says it this time.

What you are saying is complete BS

A simple I disagree with you would have been sufficient. No attacks necessary.

I personally didn't find nothing wrong with her quote.. I understood it to say that we could find some relationship to our ancestors who came over from Europe.

But I'm sure BH will clarify what she wrote.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The first time I heard about this was on CNN. I was suprised lol, and thought directly to the reptilian bloodline.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have said it time and time again but anyone who takes the time to read the Treaty of Paris that established the United States after the Revolutionary War and researches the words and titles used, and then can take honest note that the treaty is being dictated to us by the English King and what and how it is being dictated will likely conclude nothing was won in the Revolutionary War but the right to incoporate as a franchise.

In the opening Paragraph of the Treaty the King reserves the right to be the United States Prince Elector (a Holy Roman Empire Title meaning one has the power to appoint an emperor, prince or King for the Empire) and to also be our treasurer!

It is also pretty apparent when you read the treaty literally and thats how treaties are meant to be read as that is how they are written that the King's main power is not dirived from being the English King but by being a Prince of the Holy Roman Empire and Prince Elector of the Holy Roman Empire, and Arch Treasurer of the Holy Roman Empire.

This is the King's full title note the first, note the last.

It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and most potent Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, duke of Brunswick and Lunebourg, arch- treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc., and of the United States of America

You can see how right in the treaty that he delcares himself to the prince elector of the United States (he choses who will be President, and that he is the arch-Treasurer of the United States, he controls our money.

This is a legal binding treaty by the way people.

While on the surface it appears through stories like the OP's post that it's England controlling us or ruling over us secretly, I contend that just as the title suggests all roads lead to Rome, and the English Monarch derives their power over us via Rome and the power that Rome gives them.

Most people disagree with me on this but I truly believe we are an incoproated state of the Roman Empire.

Treaty of Paris

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join