It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly the Most Ultimate Display of Masonic Symbolism Ever?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I don't like 'The Gap', not because of the pyramid shape of their perfume bottle, and whatever 'Illuminati' connection that may denote, but because they use sweat shop and child labour. They have, along with Nike, one of the worst records in exploitational labour practices. I think that is reason enough to boycott their products without involving symbology.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Freemasonry doesn't have any pyramids.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt put the all-seeing eye on the dollar bill, contrary to what popular rewritten history tells you.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It's also interesting to note that Henry Wallace wrote a letter about Roosevelt's decision to include 'Novus Ordo Seclorum' on the bill, which he read as "New Deal" for the Ages.

thus... the New Deal...

But if you are REALLY looking for conspiracy...

St. Josemarie Escriva founded Opus Dei in October 1928. In October 1929 the stock market crashed.

In 1987 Tom Monaghan, founder of Domino's and owner of the Detroit Tigers, founds Legatus mere hours after meeting Pope John Paul II. In October 1987 the stock market crashed.

I would submit that I don't think we Freemasons have the organizational ability to coordinate anything larger than a fish fry.

If you want to know who is pulling the strings, follow the money.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm not seeing it either emsed

reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

The All-Seeing Eye is a symbol of God, used many cultures all over the world to include Christianity. The Symbols used on the Great Seal were used in a time of great illiteracy and the symbols were of common use. The Great Seal was made from a committee of non-Masons, there being several, and Ben Franklin only having been on the first (he actually chose the Turkey to be our bird, not the Eagle).

You're really reaching to say that the bottle shows the Eye and Pyramid. It's absurdity in action.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I see a cheap bottle of scented liquid, from Gap. To say the Pyramid is uniquely a Masonic symbol, shows your lack of understanding of human history.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It's the notorious "All-spraying eye"!!

I don't find this as profound as the OP but who knows, eh?

[edit on 28-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The All Seeing Eye has it roots from Ancient Egypt, it also appears in Buddhism. It has been used prior to Masonic adoption, it is much older than the Free-masonic order.

If I had to guess why Freemasonry uses the symbol it is because it is an open interruption of a creator God, for example the Grand Architect of the Universe.

It was used on Seal of the United States because the founding fathers had radical ideas such as freedom of religion. This is something many take for granted in my country all too often.

If you bother to study Freemasonry you will learn of it's amazing religious tolerance. This is a lesson the world is in much need of.

Masonic All Seeing Eye
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e919821407fc.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 29-10-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
G gap.....notice the G...

You could be on to something.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

ga P.....notice the P...

Not a fragrance I'd want to use...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

What does G mean to you?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

You know the only reason men have to wear cologne is because almost all women are on birth control.

I live in Mexico where women are not so hormonally tied up into thinking they are pregnant, unless they are actually pregnant, and i find that the more man smelly I am during their period of ovulation the sexier I am.

Actually I'd say there is a time in a woman's month that I'm literally god's gift to them.

TA!!

Izzy.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nematode

The streets of DC were designed with military strategy in mind.

reply to post by LucidDreamer85

So everything that has a "G" in it is a Masonic symbol?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

i think you are looking for things where they are not.

i'm all for conspiracies and secret societies and such...but the only way for the INFO a secret society has to be passed along is for them to know they are members..that was a very ignorant statement my friend.

and from what i have seen, and knowing a mason or two, at least at the very basic level, there is not conspiracy. higher up maybe.

but the point is...it's a bottle of after shave.very low chance of nefarious goings on...deal with it.

and "most ultimate" is bad high school grammar. if you you found something that is more ultimate than something you said was ultimate in the first place, then you say "blah blah blah is more ultimate that blah blah blah"

and something to take away from this...sometimes a cigar, is just a cigar.

Bad grammar? How about "best of the best"? That is widely used. How can you have the best of the best? Wouldn't being the best be all there is? Likewise if there are ultimate things, then maybe there is one of those that is higher than the rest, hence "most ultimate." I got straight A's in grammar. Debate with me if you want, but I have logic and reasoning and great grammar skills on my side. Believe what you want.

I feel like I'm under attack here. Forget me trying to share something I thought was interesting. Next time I'll just let all of you do the posting so I won't get ridiculed. This is not cool at all.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well the GAP has co opted Kerouac and Ginsberg why not the Masons....

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

You know I think I bought my Mom a $5 bottle of Purfume that was a 1foot wide Pyramid with and eye sticker on it.... Do you think the Dollar store is in on it? LOL Sorry couldn't resist.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

If you want to know who is pulling the strings, follow the money.

Well, bravo. I agree with you 100%. I hear stories about the Rothschilds and other members of "secret" societies. But by definition a secret society is not publicly available on the internet.

I find it laughable, this concept of a secret society with some spooky looking black and white pictures, etc.

To me, the rich run the world. They can buy elections and influence other powerful people into surrendering or compromising.

If there were such powerful people or forces at work, they would have no fears of making themselves known because they are..."so powerful."

I think some of us have disadvantages and some of us have a lot of advantages (such as being born into money or a functional, rich family), but one cannot forget that any individual born into one of these rich families can be a "failure" to it. The individual is important. And, also, a great mind can suffer the fate of a dysfunctional family and poor upbringing.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It's a clogne bottle...from the Gap, that is it I see only a uneducated and over zealous attempt at Mason bashing going on here nothing more.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Mundane Egg
Well the GAP has co opted Kerouac and Ginsberg why not the Masons....

This is probably off topic, but how has the GAP co-opted Kerouac and Ginsberg? I ask because they've always been two of my favorite writers.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I don't know about Kerouac, but Allen Ginsberg appeared in a Gap advert for a large fee. All of which he gave away. His attitude was that by taking money to endorse products he didn't believe in, he could help others. He never kept any of the money he earned in this way. I am not sure whether I agree with him, but I do like his poetry.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamhat

I don't know about Kerouac, but Allen Ginsberg appeared in a Gap advert for a large fee. All of which he gave away. His attitude was that by taking money to endorse products he didn't believe in, he could help others. He never kept any of the money he earned in this way. I am not sure whether I agree with him, but I do like his poetry.

Interesting, I wasn't aware of that. He was sort of a Marxist....maybe he thought he was getting the last laugh in on them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join