It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base in Tycho Crater? (Kaguya, Jaxa HD image)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
This Unknow "disk shape" object is 250 meters in diameter and it's vertically on lunar surface.

That looks like a statue of a Grey alien to me....

Interesting pictures from the kaguya

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I don't know what it is, but this one looks like a Giant "Grey" Face...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Balez

You have stolen my avatar image? Why?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Sorry, i have not stolen anything.
I've had this avatar for a long time.
It's similar to yours but not the same, Or rather it's a remake of the one you are using.
I can remove it if you want?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balez
reply to post by Imagir

It's similar to yours but not the same, Or rather it's a remake of the one you are using.

No, Brother whit whit purple eyes....

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balez
reply to post by Imagir

No, Brother whit whit purple eyes....

Hehe, yepp it's quite cool, take it if you want it

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
People see so many things on the Moon surface, that if we eventually get up back there again, we will have a hard time simply finding a rock.

I bet that in some years this forum will have the opposite discussions.

"DUDE! I just found a rock on the Moon!"

"You're seeing things... It's just a moon base... pfft..".

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Alien Moon Base in Tycho Crater

Sunday 25 october 2009 I have navigated on Google Moon and I have found the new image of the Tycho Crater taken by the Kaguya probe (Jaxa) with Terrain Camera TC/HD, in High Resolution.

This is an interesting crater. You're right that there are high resolution images, but you're not showing them to us. But I have a wonderful gift for anyone interested in this crater. It is simply, the most stunning imagery of the moon I have ever seen, in the form of a video flyby of Tycho rendered from stereoscopic images, and it's since it's based on stereoscopic images, it's more realistic than the "pseudo-3d" that Google moon gives us.

First, the link to the download site for the movie:

wms.selene.jaxa.jp...

Right under the picture of the crater (which shows the angles which the flyby follows in the movie) you'll see links to MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 versions of the movie. Choose the latter if you want the highest quality, that's what I did.

The text on that page is Japanese but if you paste the URL into Google Translate you get this:

Click the image to be played on a two-minute video, "Kaguya" with the Terrain Camera (TC) is created by changing the perspective a little bit of stereoscopic images. You can view the topography of Tycho in the sense of pleasure as if flying. Tycho whole picture first, and close to the central hills, steep flight along the inner wall of the crater, as well as the crater floor in low-altitude flight, it will be close to what the central hill again.

This video is so spectacular that I feel like I'm really there above Tycho flying around it looking at it from different angles. It starts out flying around the mountain in the center of the crater, looking at it from all angles, then the flight takes you to the rim of the crater and you fly completely around the rim, then back toward the mountain in the center.

As you have probably seen before, still captures of movies often look fuzzier than the actual movie itself. Well I took some captures from this movie, and look at how clear they are! This should give you some idea of how much clearer the movie will be when you watch it.

The first two captures are of the central mountain, from different angles:

And the 3rd capture is of the flyby around the rim of the crater:

Aren't these images more clear than what's in the OP?

Now I strongly suggest that anyone with an interest in this crater, watch the movie, and then tell me if you can see the base in the movie (and provide the time index or a screenshot from the movie).

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The Disk

I find this to be the most interesting image you posted in this thread.
Here i can see something that does not look like your normal every day rock and i be interested to know what ArMaP thinks of this one.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thats Tychoville, population:182.549 little green men.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

The Disk

I find this to be the most interesting image you posted in this thread.
Here i can see something that does not look like your normal every day rock and i be interested to know what ArMaP thinks of this one.

This is hardly anomalous. The albedo on the norther edge of the 'object' matches the ridges of the surrounding terrain, implying the same relative material type. Furthermore, the alignment of the objects northern edge coincides with the other surrounding ridges. In this case I believe what were are seeing is a sloped rocky crevice with a smaller crater within it. If you zoom in closely to the image, Coordinates: 42 39 34.39 S 12 9 22.12 W in GoogleEarth (Moon), you can vaguely make out a secondary ring within the image, which is I believe is an impact crater.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
meteor impact sites have raised portions in the center.

The squares are caused by pixelation.

Sorry but had to stop here - although someone may have already caught this - They are not pixelated (at least not the first couple of images).. Look around the image and it's edges.. No other part of the image is pixelated.. that was my first thought until I looked around the areas of the photo that are not identified.. Sorry No pixelation here.....

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
None of the pictures really looked out of the ordinary to me.

I did think this one was interesting though, not implying it is something. Just thought it was an interesting shape in the box.

Someone made a thread "Symbols and logos". I was looking over the link provided in the thread when I noticed these, is it just me or do they resemble the shape in the box in this picture....?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
Thats Tychoville, population:182.549 little green men.

Not so "little".....

Not so "little".....

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

You, of course, are joking... Arbitrageur....

Or don't you see the huge difference between the image in Google Moon and image in your link?

Your resolution images are VERY VERY WORSE of any that I've posted!

HEAVILY tampered and doctorized!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

It happens i stole my avartar for the lulz factor.
But good find on the moon pictures being doctored, im sure there are anomalies on the moon and mars i just have not seen any good moon ones yet.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Definetively NOT PIXELLATION!

Follow the shadows, from different perspectives...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
After looking at those images I think that we see mostly here is the result of too much magnifying.

It's not really pixellation because the software blurs the pixels, but the result is the same.

If we look at the original photos would be better, but I don't know if they are available.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Arbitrageur

You, of course, are joking... Arbitrageur....

Or don't you see the huge difference between the image in Google Moon and image in your link?

Your resolution images are VERY VERY WORSE of any that I've posted!

HEAVILY tampered and doctorized!

It's not the image in my link that's more clear, it's the MPEG-2 movie that can be downloaded from that page that's clear. The image is just a guide showing the angles and directions of the crater which the movie shows during the flyby.

As for image tampering, we already know from this thread that Google tampers with images. Is JAXA doing more or less "tampering"? They have a stereoscopic imager, and have processed the stereoscopic imagery to give us an apparent' virtual 3-D flyby of the crater, so yes that's processing but to make the imagery clearer and easier for us to comprehend.

When the Google moon images are from NASA I am usually able to locate the original NASA images, but I'm having some difficulty locating the original JAXA images to download, to see what they look like before they were processed by Google Moon. Does anyone know if the original JAXA images used by Google Moon can be downloaded and if so, have a link? I think it would be better to look at those than the "processed" Google moon images, since you mention processing.

Edit to add: I see ArMaP posted the same thing right before I did that we need to be looking at the original images, not those "processed" by Google Moon! Great minds think alike!

Now, where are they? I searched but haven't found them yet.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
After looking at those images I think that we see mostly here is the result of too much magnifying.

It's not really pixellation because the software blurs the pixels, but the result is the same.

If we look at the original photos would be better, but I don't know if they are available.

Search and Do Your Best ArMaP!

THERE IS REALLY "SOMETHING STRANGE" IN TYCHO CRATER: TOO MUCH ANOMALIES!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join