It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

75% of swine flu deaths occured in america?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So what you're saying is, as we speak they distibute more live viruses through medicine? I am not sure if we in europe have this nasal spray. Will look into it.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Beefcake

And the thing is that more children are targeted by the mist than adults, interesting, every time I see the local news they show a child getting the vaccine mist.

Children are around children in schools and in playgrounds, what better way to spread the love.

I noticed that too.. is the mist the recommended vaccine for children? It would make sense for them to claim that, as it's not actually a needle, and children generally don't mind sticking things no larger than their finger up their nose. And for them to take that virus in their nose and bring it to their schools only makes sense.. an elementary school has more germs than any other kind of building, apparently. Perfect way to spread it.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by elocin

I can tell that at least here in Washington State, they started the flu mist a couple of weeks ago. It was recomended for anyone over 2 years old and under 49 years of age WITHOUT chronic health conditions, neurological conditions, respiratory conditions and NOT pregnant. Most of the doses in our area was reserved for health care workers/responders and then the general public that fit those parameters.

The following week the needle came. First up? People at high-risk (asthma, chronic illness, pregnant or around an infant)

It does not make sense. Not of it makes sense.

I will look at the CDC site and see if I can find the info on what they count as flu deaths. I know I had read that they are counting ALL death certificates that list FLU, Flu-like illnesses or complications and pneumonia. This meanst that they are counting ALL FLU as if it were swine flu, and ALL pneumonia death as if it were swine flu. SO YES...it is VERY inaccurate!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The OP article uses the term "AMERICAN CONTINENT" not America, so the numbers would include Mexico and Canada as well.

From the latest numbers I've seen the total number of deaths for all North America is around 1,400. Definitely NOT 75% of the world's cases.

As a sobering side note... think just for a moment that number of deaths, however small it may be in comparison, means some family, some child, is without a family member. I get caught up in proofs and numbers and this and that - time to stop for a second.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Wasn't this the same with the bird flu? Didn't most of the deaths occur in China?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Here is a general question/answer on the CDC website on how they estimate seasonal flu deaths. Keep in mind that they are now counting ALL flu deaths as swine flu....they are ASSUMING it is, because they are no longer testing for it!

Questions and Answers Regarding Estimating Deaths from Seasonal Influenza in the United States

CDC website page with more info

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join