It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

75% of swine flu deaths occured in america?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I just want to draw attention to this swiss boulevard newspaper article.

www.blick.ch...

"Schweinegrippe: 400'000 Fälle, 4735 ToteSeit April sind 4735 Menschen auf der ganzen Welt an Schweinegrippe gestorben. Drei Viertel der Todesfälle ereigneten sich auf dem amerikanischen Kontinent, 207 Menschen starben in Europa. Insgesamt wurden 400´000 bestätigte Schweingrippe-Fälle registriert. In der Schweiz sind bisher 1290 Menschen an Schweinegrippe erkrankt. Allerdings lassen sich die verschiedenen Grippe-Erkrankungen statistisch nicht mit Sicherheit trennen, da es zur genauen Bestimmung Labortests braucht."

TRANSLATION:

Swine flu cases: 400,000 world wide.
4735 deaths since april 2009
75 % of these deaths occured in the U.S.
207 dead in europe.....etc.

END

What can one read from these numbers?
75% is about 3600 deaths.

18 times (1800%) higher death rate in america than in europe. Please help me understand. This doesn't make sense!!!

[edit on 27-10-2009 by ashamedtobehuman]
EDIT: Spelling and punctuation

[edit on 27-10-2009 by ashamedtobehuman]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Its because america made it and released it in mexico.

No one ever told us why the concentration in mexico, when it first started.

[edit on 10/27/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Maybe. What I like to get at is why this great panic to get everybody vaccinated if there is a clear reduction of cases elsewhere. Are they maybe preparing to release more viruses in places like europe?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedtobehuman

Interesting but the CDC numbers are a lot lower than those in the article.

If you see the charts they are very confusing and not showing very much when it comes to deaths in the nation associated with swine flu.

I wonder who is lying

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. It will be intresting to see what countries report what numbers of other countries. I think a thread where everybody posts these numbers would be intresting. Somebody is lying or maybe it is just very hard to produce real numbers. Either way, the comparison of america and europe are staggering nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Taking into consideration how widespread the swine flu is in the US as per media and CDC, deaths should be a lot greatest that they are right now if the swine flu was so fatal.

But even the CDC is using charts of seasonal flu deaths on infants for numbers and comparisons.

Kind of deceiving to a point.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I would say it is very decieving. Especially when you consider that probably over 90% of those cases quoted are not confirmed. That if you actually look at the statistics, cases that were actually tested come back around 90-98% NEGATIVE for ANY type of flu.

The CDC is counting ALL pneumonia deaths as part of the H1N1 count. In the past, Pneumonia has been the number 7 killer in the states. A lot of chronic illnesses end in pneumonia, as a secondary infection that kills because of a weakened immune system. These numbers are being contorted to imply something that just does not exist. WHY???

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Wouldn't that mean that the numbers of flu deaths are actually much higher when you count pneumonia deaths as well? That would be counter productive to the marketing and selling of the vacine, wouldn't it? Strange.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'd like to see the statistics showing the death rate, or even the infection rate.. for other diseases this year.. like the regular flu and pneumonia, as compared with previous years. I'd bet that it's waay down..

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Yes I noticed that in charts, also, but remember that previously the CDC told that Pneumonia was a complication from the swine flu.

Still when the numbers started to make people uneasy about getting the flu shots the big propaganda started and immediately even doctors on TV were telling that mutations may be going on and the state of emergency emerged with more TV reports of long lines of people rushing to get the vaccine.

It doesn't add if you has been following the swine flu since day one, if you know what I mean.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I couldn't help it to start a thread to post reports from around the world. Please check and add to www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Yes I noticed, it will be nice to compare the numbers from the CDC itself on the tagging, because it doesn't add to the global reported numbers when it comes to the US alone.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Yes I noticed that in charts, also, but remember that previously the CDC told that Pneumonia was a complication from the swine flu.

And how many people are being diagnosed with pneumonia and not the swine flu this year?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by elocin

You are right, the CDC doesn't even show the deaths associated with swine flu on adults actually the only numbers been shown is the pediatric deaths but including seasonal flu.

It doesn't make sense, all the numbers we are getting about swine flu deaths are actually from media sources on behave of the CDC but their web side doesn't actually tell.

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don't get it. I take it that a death report shows cause of death and other related causes. So it must be fairly simple to determine if a person has died of the flu or not!!! Or not?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Exactly, show me the numbers, Right? but then again leave to the media and 16 millions on propaganda toward the flu shots to let the people's imagination do the math.

And then you have to debate with people that trust the media and the propaganda as the real facts.

When no even the CDC can tell the truth.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So, do we come to the conclusion that the above numbers of a 20 fold death rate in america is because of distortion? Are europeans more truthfull about their real swine flu deaths. Are the american deaths including pneumonia? Are there other factors?

It looks like they compared apple with oranges. Doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Its starting to look like the mass media propaganda that cause the mass vaccinations back in 1976, but rather than 16 millions on propaganda the Ford administration pay over 123 millions for it.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This is why they released the nasal spray vaccine first. The spray vaccine has a live virus and will cause an increase in cases just in time for the roll out of the injection. Elementary my dear Watson.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

And the thing is that more children are targeted by the mist than adults, interesting, every time I see the local news they show a child getting the vaccine mist.

Children are around children in schools and in playgrounds, what better way to spread the love.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join