It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research: Anasazi at Chaco Canyon knew how to open portals to parallel dimensions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
In another thread about if the Anasazi had contact with ET's I ran across this YouTube vid by John Sefickwho has filmed and produced a number of films and documentaries, including “Searching for E.T,” which was screened in both New York and Los Angeles by the New York Film Festival and the Cannes Film Festival.
That lead me to a research paper Pa rallel Universes on the Colorado Plateau: Indications of Chacoan Integration of an Earlier Anasazi Focus at Canyon De Chelly

I was unaware work was being done on searching for parallel universes out at Chaco so I thought to share these vids and you can make your own judgements

All of this gets put together here visit web site for more vids

So the question is... Is this proof of parallel universes?
if so did the Anasazi know to build what they did, where they did, to make contact with ???? What, who??? did they come from this other place? is that where they went back too???

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
TY DB!!!
I didn't realize the Anasazi were this interesting...
Although my only edjumakation on them came from old x-file re-runs.
Thanks for new subject material for me to research, as usual s+f

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Very interesting....S & F....CREEPY sound.

My Mom goes to Chaco Canyon every Thanksgiving, I've got to get there someday.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Just an add too...
here's a link to a really cool book on Chaco... it's pdf format so you'll need adobe acrobat reader to view... but it is well worth a look see, lots of cool pictures with an explanation of what's going on out there
The Mysteries of Chaco

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

This reminds me of a book written by Louis L'Amour, called "The Haunted Mesa."

I read it years ago, and really liked it. I have never read any of his other books, but this one grabbed my attention since it was about Anasazi.

As I recall, there was a Mesa with a portal on the top of it.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I cant find a source for the video maybe the TV station will still have it???
but way back in January ! 2000 there was this huge gathering out at chaco... People expected something big to happen there if you remember...Naturally the News people were there... anyway other than 30 second blip on all the dancing and general parting going on they finished the segment with a rather unusual vid...

See after everyone had gone the camera man came back to find he left one the cameras running... just scanning threw the tape he stumbled upon a section where an Eire white cloud like something swirled in front of the lens for twenty minutes.... the news casters made a snide remark about it being ghosts??? But I remember watching it and thinking if that cloud image would only resolve there would be a different landscape there.

The station was either KOB or KOAT those are the only two news stations I watch... maybe if someone wanted to call and see if they archived that vid????

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

WINGMAKERS INTRODUCTION

From a galaxy so remote it is unknown to us, a light brighter than a billion suns is guided through the shaft of a wormhole, fading in intensity through the expanding cosmos, but not before some of it – however faintly – reaches earth. Within minutes, during one moonless night in 1996, a few thousand photons from this powerful light landed on the mirror of a telescope in New Mexico. A computer at the observatory registered the faint signature of light, but no one could have fathomed that it had triggered something that had been lying dormant in the desert of Chaco Canyon for 1200 years.

In the summer of 1996 two college students innocently stumble upon an otherworldly artifact while hiking in northern New Mexico near an ancient archeological site, called Chaco Canyon. Through a chain of mysterious events, this artifact ends up in the hands of the ACIO, an ultra-secret, unacknowledged department of the National Security Agency responsible for reverse-engineering recovered extraterrestrial technologies.

The artifact, which becomes known among ACIO operatives as the Compass, is quickly determined to be of extraterrestrial origin, and its purpose is eventually construed to be a homing device. This leads the ACIO to assume it is not an isolated artifact randomly discovered, but rather part of a larger configuration of artifacts – possibly leading to a spacecraft.

This is from the Wingmakers site. Most people chalk the site up as a 'hoax'. Who knows, there is some cool enlightening stuff on the website. Just because its not verifiable doesn't mean its necessarily a hoax. But if you haven't visited the site, check it out. It is very well done.

www.wingmakers.com...
www.wingmakers.com...
www.lyricus.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Wouldn't surprise me at all if every word is true...
Think how unhappy white protestant America would be if they learned we all came from another planet or galaxy? and not the popular garden of eden story

[edit on 27-10-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Fascinating.

I'm a big fan of Ancient ET stories, and Native American lore as well.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
haven't caught wind of this. thanks for sharing. will look into it.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Here is a video of the Anasazi ruins in Mesa verde.

just so people get an idea if the possibility of parallel universes might have had an influence on their structures.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Arsenis]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Chaco Canyon is magic...sheer magic!!!

The desert colors, the winds that always blow and whisper, the sounds of sunrise
life.........incredible place.

What I always find the most fascinating about the Anasazi is the art work on the walls of their caves and dwellings...
www.starteachastronomy.com/american.html

They knew that We Are Not Alone...

Namaste

ZM

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
"Quantum Tunneling Device" ??!!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Every night after you have fallen into the REM period of sleep, you are traveling into a parallel universe via the stargate in the middle of your noggin. You of course can enter the stargate via '___' stimulation...but this is not for the faint of heart and will kill most of you. But none the less, these Ancient People seemed to know so much more than we do...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

ALOHA

similar story to found in this book...
www.wingmakers.com...
...regarding ancient indians in that area of earth!

LOVE

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by crichton13
"Quantum Tunneling Device" ??!!

I had to look it up myself... watch this vid for your answer

I still cant say I know just what a Quantum Tunneling Device is but a quck google search shows a lot of research has been done on these...WHatevertheyare...

[edit on 27-10-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This kind of reminds me of the Light Sound Beings described by the Hungarian Shaman, Joska Soos. The following description sounds sort of like what some alien abductees claim to experience regarding being knocked out unconscious and missing time.

Light Sound Beings

Joska Soos' first experience with a light-sound beings happened in a coal mine. In exchange for a permanent residence in Belgium (after the second World War) immigrants had to work for five years in the coal mines. When the miners of his shift left the mine, he would stay behind, turn off his electric light and remain there until the next shift came an hour later. Being in the absolute darkness and silence he was able to expand his consciousness and feel special vibrations. One day the sound-being of Christ in the form of "I am the resurrection, I am life" appeared to him. Joska Soos was so scared by it that he didn't dare to stay behind anymore for several weeks. Later on the light-sound beings appeared to him while he was shamanizing for people, with a dark blue background and a great distance. In the beginning he wondered why they didn't come closer, or why he couldn't get closer to them. When he tried to get closer he would always hit an invisible wall, hard as diamond, at a certain distance. The inner voice of his master told him that diamond is as sand compared with the hardness of this "wall", which was much harder. Then he would enter another consciousness and hear sounds. After a while the sounds stopped and only silence prevailed. His inner teacher instructed him to continue with his drumming. After a while he would hear other sounds, and silence again. This process was repeated many times for more than two years. During this time light-sound beings were sending him knowledge and energy. He understood the sense of silence and songs, and why he was not able to approach the beings. One time he did manage to get very close to a light-sound being. Suddenly he was hit in his neck and fell unconscious. He was in a coma for six hours and couldn't remember what had happened. He could only remember that he was hit in the back and that an extreme heat was running up his spine and leaving his body through the neck. Actually it was not heat, or cold, but something quite different. The next day he shamanized again and saw the same light-sound being. His inner guide told him that it was dangerous for humans to come too close to those beings. They are so powerful that they can be looked at only from a great distance. Even from star-distance they will communicate to humans what they want to convey.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
I was unaware work was being done on searching for parallel universes out at Chaco so I thought to share these vids and you can make your own judgements

You are aware there are only two ways to study parallel universes, and they are in the form of mathematics and the Large Hardon Collider. We currently do not have any other technological devices that can possibly detect parallel universes. You do know that, right?

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos

You are aware there are only two ways to study parallel universes, and they are in the form of mathematics and the Large Hardon Collider. We currently do not have any other technological devices that can possibly detect parallel universes. You do know that, right?

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Pathos]

Not true... The many-worlds interpretation is an interpretation of quantum mechanics. It's been an on going debate since the 1800's there have been a large number of experments performed (Double Slot for one another requires a cat to die, or not) and none of them involved a Collider
A little light reading on the subject

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I always wondered about the Anasazi myself as i am 3/4 Navajo. My grandma has Anasazi ruins behind her house in a canyon near Gallup, NM and she used to always warn us (cousins & friends) not to disturb or go near those ruins. She also used to tell us not to whistle at night or they will come for you. She would not also talk about them and kept quiet about the subject and just told us they are our ancestors ememy but not in that exact word. But we took it to mean enemies. Scary stuff. My grandma is almost a Hundred years old and very tradtitional. The ruins in her backyard are small! As i got older i got brave enough to enter a ruin in the cliff and it's small like for little people. But i got ominious feelings being in there and i had to get out of there. It smelt funny in there too.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join