It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Stern : Give Up Meat to save the Earth!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
One has to be an idiot to say that eating meat is bad for the health. Actually quite to the contrary, I am very into bodybuilding and could not completely support the metabolism on just protein shakes alone. No I need to eat some red meats, chicken, or tuna to build big muscles.

I would bet that I am much healthier that most any vegetarian. I run two miles every other day and pump iron 3x a week. I need the meat, no vegetable can sustain a bodybuilder period. So don't try to tell me to put down the lamb chops and steak because you are completely off yer rocker.

Not to mention that such restriction is against my constitutional rights and for that reason I would rebel anyway. If you want to eat vegetables, fine then go eat your veggies, but when it comes to my meat, if you want to take it away, well, then you are talking fighting words. I am a carnivore first and a herbavore second. That means I am a predator and if you are a vegetarian then you are the prey, lol,

Don't tread on me, if you want my meat, then I want your neck on a chopping block.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
If we give up eating meat, then the result may be an over abundance of cattle. Wasn't there a recent controversy about methane from cow farts tipping the global warming scale?

Your choice: global warming or hamburger.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You know, I understand why I shouldn't eat as much meat. I will also say that there is no greater pleasure on this earth (for me anyway) than a nice juicy steak.

You guys can all go vegetarian, I'll hold on to my omnivore status!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join