It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Number 1 News Network, sorry Obama

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Some of these posts on this thread are very telling. Some people making these blanket statements are showing their immaturity in age, and thinking process. Everyone that watches Fox aren't a bunch of dumba__es. Lately, they have been getting all the age demographics pretty heavy, and the other Obama networks are burning mad.

ALL the channels have an agenda, and show favoritism, in one manner or another. Fox has been able to capture more viewers, because they are more politically in line with most of the voters in the US. Most voters in the US are center right/ center left, not far left as the Obama networks would have people believe.. Americans are tired of watching the outright one sided propaganda that the NBC's and their ilk are putting out, in favor of Obama. There is more than one side to the story, as the Obama networks are finding out.

Now, those programing wizards on NBC, ABC, CBS, and CNN, have boxed themselves into a corner, by only showing positive pieces on Obama. Americans just aren't that stupid, and the demographic numbers for the networks prove it. At least Fox has figured that people might like to see more than one side of an issue, and apparently , so do more Americans that watch the news. This is killing the other networks, and they keep shooting themselves in the foot, over and over. You can't do puff pieces of coverage on any president over and over, and get away with it. The more Obama cries about Fox, the more their ratings go up. Obama is a big cry baby, and needs to shut up about Fox. Don't accuse me of being a G. bush fan. I don't like him either.--so don't even go there.

Right now, more Americans are choosing Fox as their choice of news, and it is killing the other Obama networks. Welcome to the world of choice. Most Americans can see through the one sided favoritism that the Obama networks show everyday.

Besides, anytime a person gets tired of what Fox or any channel is showing--change the channel. nobody is forcing anyone to watch something.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Oh I completely understand and agree. I know 2 wrongs don't make a right. I dont need an explanation from anyone. At that time though it was all dismissed and put on the back burner, not anymore. All I'm saying is why now, is it such a much bigger deal?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pariah7414

Yes it was...and it shouldn't have been. But aren't you attempting much the same thing, by your efforts?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

My efforts? By asking opinions/views of others as well expressing my own? I'm just having discussions.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
In regards to your remark about Fox's main viewership being old, stupid people who stay at home all day and watch it constantly", that was funny. I watch Fox every opportunity that I get - especially Fox Business News. I'm only 42 years of age and I hold two doctorate degrees. In other words, I am neither old nor stupid. And, by the way, you forgot a comma in that statement that you made so I inserted it in the quote above.

In regards to your question as to "how is Fox a news organization if they are creating, sponsoring and promoting demonstrations against this Democratic Administration and the Government a la 'tea Parties'?"... well, the Tea Parties are news, aren't they? As far as sponsoring and promoting demonstrations... I don't recall seeing any definitive proof that they have done so.

Originally posted by AllexxisF1
1) MSNBC is not on basic cable. In most markets you have to pay for a premium package.

2) Young viewers get their news via other sources like the internet.

3) Fox's main viewership are old stupid people who stay home all day and watch it constantly.

4) People love sensationalism and cannot wait to hear what retarded looney thing Glen Beck will say next.

5) There is the news (MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN) the their is Fox Noise which is not News. It is Right wing radio on the tv.

Because answer me this question, how is Fox a news organization if they are creating, sponsoring and promoting demonstrations against this Democratic Administration and the Government a la "tea Parties"?

That isn't a news organization that is a political operation.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join