It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten questions about flu vaccines that doctors and health authorities refuse to answer !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Here are ten questions vaccine-pushing doctors and health authorities absolutely refuse to answer:

#1) Where are the randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies proving flu vaccines are both safe and effective?

Answer : There aren't any .

#2) Where, then, is the so-called "science" backing the idea that flu vaccines work at all?

Answer: Other than "cohort studies," there isn't any. And the cohort studies have been thoroughly debunked. Scientifically speaking, there isn't a scrap of honest evidence showing flu vaccines work at all.

www.theflucase.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 26/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
S&F for making me laugh.

A lot of people just take doctors at face value, that is one of the big problems. Who bombards medical schools and doctors with money, free drug samples, free vacations(called seminars), etc etc etc? Big Pharma.

Keep up the fight. Knowledge is power. Doctors are human, not gods. Remember that.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
S&F!

In fact, not just flu vaccines, but vaccines in general are useless or harmful. The polio vaccine came in when polio cases were steadily declining (as proper nutrition and hygiene were increasing), and when administered, caused a spike UPWARD in polio cases.

If you believe that vaccines are a good choice...do the research. The best they can do for you is nothing.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
S&F for making me laugh.

A lot of people just take doctors at face value, that is one of the big problems. Who bombards medical schools and doctors with money, free drug samples, free vacations(called seminars), etc etc etc? Big Pharma.

Keep up the fight. Knowledge is power. Doctors are human, not gods. Remember that.

EXACTLY . THANK YOU

I honestly think people take what doctors recommend to them way too seriously .

So i thought it was vital to make this thread for those that are still clueless .

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
S & F...thanks for giving me a few laughs as well.

We could all use a good dose of common sense every now & then!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
S & F...thanks for giving me a few laughs as well.

We could all use a good dose of common sense every now & then!

Gotta get the message out there some how

I wonder where those trolls are who are all for vaccines

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but you give 10 answers to 10 questions but don't provide the source for those answers. The only link you give doesn't even mention double-blind studies (nor do the two links in that story).

Could you provide any validity that "vaccine-pushing doctors and health authorities absolutely refuse to answer" these questions?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoefax
I'm sorry, but you give 10 answers to 10 questions but don't provide the source for those answers. The only link you give doesn't even mention double-blind studies (nor do the two links in that story).

Could you provide any validity that "vaccine-pushing doctors and health authorities absolutely refuse to answer" these questions?

naturalnews.com

And I'm not saying they refuse to answer the questions .. Usually they just avoid the questions or answer you're question with another question .

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

And a lot of the times they even LIE to their patients to get them vaccinated for whatever .. How do they lie ? they lie by saying the vaccines are SAFE & EFFECTIVE ...

I GUARANTEE YOU .. if everyone knew about ALL the RISKS to the vaccines and the little benefits about it .. they would NEVER risk getting it ... why would people gamble with there health ?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Here are just some of the studies proving the efficacy of flu vaccines:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

Wow. From the first link:

"The efficacy of the live attenuated vaccine was slightly less than that of the inactivated vaccine, but not statistically greater than that of the placebo." (emphsis mine)

That pretty much sums it up, eh?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by nataylor

Wow. From the first link:

"The efficacy of the live attenuated vaccine was slightly less than that of the inactivated vaccine, but not statistically greater than that of the placebo." (emphsis mine)

That pretty much sums it up, eh?

If you're talking about live attenuated vaccines (FluMist), in that particular season. But you're missing the part of the conclusion that said inactivated vaccine (injection) was efficacious.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Ohio Boy Given H1N1 Vaccine Against Mom's Wishes

Forgive me if this is off topic mods....BUT, there seems to be a nice new trend regarding vaccinating children in school with the H1N1 poison EVEN though their parent/s have refused/declined on a permission form to NOT have their kids jabbed....here is the newest little blip in the main stream news:
www.foxnews.com...

top topics

join