It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the Anasazi visited by E.T's? (pics)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Ive heard a bit about Thunderbird... do you believe they were UFOs?

No... you may not believe me but I've see them...
Huge bird bigger than a small airplane... I know that as while I watched this big bird soar a small single engine aircraft passed under it... the bird was bigger...I think their called Thunderbirds as the two times I've seem them they flew under rain clouds... maybe they use the gray sky as a form of camouflage? stil,l from far away they make a dark outline.

I know what a lot of people will say.. "How can something that big not be noticed in this day and age"? well my answer is look how remote our state is... Catron county (down in the southwest corner) is the size of Rhode island and has fewer the 5,000 people living there. Even in Albuquerque a city of 750,000 how many people look up at the sky and really look, when its raining?

Thunderbirds fall under the heading of cryptozoology rather than UFO's

PS I'm glad this was a far away look see... that was not something I wanted to be up close and personal with...

[edit on 29-10-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
thunderclouds are often formed due to updrafts of air, a bird as big as a thunderbird might use these updrafts to help it stay aloft so your discription makes a lot of sense.

the biggest known bird is the albatross, if you watch the way they take off, they just jump off a cliff and use the updrafts to keep them up. i believe they very rarely beat their wings.

shiprock peak looks like a feature that would produce a lot of up-drafts. that's quite interesting.

[edit on 29/10/09 by pieman]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Well you're right... that is hard to believe... because it would have to go somewhere and we have lots of radar and planes to see them...

But it reminds me of all the people say they say pterodactyls, could it have been that maybe? Then again being cold blooded I would think it would freeze up there.

Also reminds me of medeval tale of the Roc, the giant bird, which carried off elephants but that was not in north america.

I cant imagine it a real animal really... spiritual thing maybe though?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
First - sorry fpr my englisch. I'm better in understanding it than scribing.

Would it be possible that the Ansazi were afraid of man-eating giants? Contructed the Anasazi cliff dwellings, because further above they felt much more hidden safer in the rocks before the cannibalistic giants? At some point, the giants approached at the area where the the Anasazi lived and they began immediately to suppress the Anasazi, to eat other people and to build sides such as Pueblo Bonito as a act of worshipping for the giants?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join