It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

force field

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
anti gravity research has come along way in recent years. if an anti gravity engine exists on the B2 bomber isnt it possible to develop an anti gravity force field with the same technology?? to repel objects instead of propel them??

what do u think the best possibility for a real life force field is?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Im sorry? What anti -grav engine on the B-2? Seems to be conventionally powered to me....

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Check out the B-2 reasearch thread. Has alot of interesting theorys about the propulsion used. Note that all the theorys post involve some sort of Electrostatic propulsion that has been demonstrated and proven through various Lifter devices im planning on building one this summer.

The B2 Electrogravitic Technology Research Project

Here is a link to the Lifter community website where you'll find loads of info.

American Anti-Grav

And here is a link of a Lifter in action

Lifter Video

I'll also be creating a website detailing my efforts to build one of these devices. I'll be adding the address to my Sig when its up.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well, it depends on your definition of antigravity. Is it a force acting against gravity or you create artificial gravity that works in the other direction? With the first definition, lifters and airplanes have antigravity, one use ionized air and electromagnetic fields and the other uses jet engines. Antigravity of the other definition has not been seen in any noncontroversial experiments and there is no theoretical basis for it.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well I have heard of some inventors who have managed to get the same Lifter concept to work in a vaacum(though I havn't found confirmation yet). Don't know whether this fits into the Anti-Grav mold or not. There is theoretical basis for Anti-Graviton radiation, it's one of the theories for what Dark Energy is. I started a new thread on this subject here.

I still don't entirely understand the concept of Dark Energy/Dark Matter but it seems to me that if we can incorporate these new forces into the current theories we might be able to incorporate it into our technology in the loong term(decades to centuries). Just a thought.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
This antigravity thread doesn't seem to be repelling the posters....
perhaps it isn't energized.
John Hutchison is being interviewed onCOAST TO COAST RADIOabout his experiments watching metal jellify and fly around his lab.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   

This antigravity thread doesn't seem to be repelling the posters....perhaps it isn't energized.
John Hutchison is being interviewed on COAST about his experiments watching metal jellify and fly around his lab.

Yeah but its steeped in controversy. For inctance NO ONE personally eyewitnessed the effects first hand, only second hand on tape(which could have been fake don't know how tho...). He did do tests at JPL a while ago, but the JPL scientists were never there when Hutch achieved his results. I have no idea if the video from the 80s is faked or not. In fact faking such a video would be very very hard to do and there are some very interesting effects on the video, but as I said only Hutch has seen them firsthand and no one has been able to reproduce it either. Who knows Hutch could be the best closet special effects wizard in the world.

BTW I saw a recently filmed special on Discovery about Hutch and they interviewed some of the JPL Scientists who worked with him when they did the initial experiments at JPL and one of the guys they were talking to said it was probably a telekenises thing rather than anti-grav but thats for another thread to discuss.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   
It is possible using psionic shielding and then you would be able to, but your point would be yes you could change it gravity field to reflect and knock objects of course!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
sTILL LOOKING 4 BETTER THEORIES FOR SHIELDING

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I thought of the same thing before. The tech that you speak of is basically ion wind, or actually I think electro-static wind. I thought it might be used as a shield to keep missles from attacking cities, but all it does is move air. Not terribly exciting.

-P

new topics

top topics

join