It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Perfect Solution To This World Of Chaos, Confusion & Destruction

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
A Perfect Solution To This World Of Chaos, Destruction & Confusion

A) All those who are religious can have their own Islands... this means that the Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Jehovah's Witnesses etc etc etc can live their Lives on their Islands in peace or there would be a choice for them all to live on One Island together.

We can call these islands:

Christian Island
Muslim Island
Jew Island
Hindu Island
Sikh Island
Witness Island
Etc Etc....

Or the Island Of All Faiths!

There would also be an Island for Spiritualists & Buddhists or they too could have their separate Islands but considering these two are literally the same I think they can live peacefully together or they too could choose to live on the One Island with all the Faiths together!

(it would be the peoples choice as to which Island they would like to live on).

The Spiritualists & Buddhists can visit the 'Peace & Love Island' & can choose to visit any of the other Islands but this will be at their own risk.

The people who have chosen to live seperately with their Faiths cannot visit the 'Peace & Love Island' or 'Island Of All Faiths' but can choose to visit any other Island at their own risk.

B) Gays can also have their own Island... we can call this Island 'Gay Island' and here they can do as they wish without bothering others! They can leave this Island but cannot visit the 'Peace & Love Island' however it is at their own risk if they choose to leave for one of the other Islands.

C) The KKK, BNP, NF and the other 'White Only' groups can have their own Island.... we can call this Island 'White Island' and here they can all live in peace! Or Anger! They can only leave this Island to visit 'Black Island' but be it at their own risk.

D) The Black Groups who dislike whites, they too can have their own island.... we can call this Island 'Black Island' and here they can have their peace! Or Anger! They can only leave this Island to visit 'White Island' but be it at their own risk.

E) People who want to do Drugs can have their own island... we can call this Island 'Drug Island' and they also can have their peace here or we could separate the Druggies into groups depending on which Drug they take and they could each have their own Island.... for example:

Heroine Island
Cocaine Island
Marijuana Island
Crack Island
Meth Island
Ecstasy Island
Etc Etc....

but I think to save on space we could put some of them together! These people cannot leave this Island unless they want to give up the drugs, then they can choose whichever Island they want to go live on.

(Now I do realise that some people may not have chosen to take drugs and these people will have the choice of help on the 'Peace & Love Island' to get off the drugs.)

F) Gangs & Thugs... they too can have their Island and we shall call this Island 'Death Island' and here they can fight, shoot, kill and do whatever else they do if they so wish. Once they have chosen this Island they will not be allowed to leave.

G) Weirdos of this World.... this includes

Peodophiles
Rapists
Transexuals
etc etc etc....

They too can have their own Island and we can call this Island 'Weirdos Island' and here they can do what they want to eachother..... except the Peodophiles & Rapists will have a very difficult time here fulfilling their Fantasy's but who would care right? These people will have no choice but to live on this Island.

H) 'War Island' This Island will be for those people who want Wars.... Wars with all the Weaponry they can handle except Nuclear! They can Fight to the Death! These people are not allowed to leave this Island.

I) 'The Capitalist Island' This Island will be filled with all the people who just love greed and can't live without it.....this Island will have what they need in a Capitalist Community! These people will live on this Island until they see the errors of their ways and when they do, if they do, they can choose a new Island.

J) I think the last Island will have to go to the people who just want to live in Peace without any of the other stuff i've mentioned and we can call this Island 'Peace & Love Island' and here we can be Free! Here the people can choose how to live their life with no pressure at all.... they can do their work if they choose or they can just choose not to work and just help out others, chat, Entertain... whatever they want.... this Island will have TV, Radio and an Internet service for those who want it but they will only be for the People of that Island! The people here can choose to visit other Islands for a change of Scenery but they must acknowledge that if they do, they could be killed on one of the other Islands.

I think that's it.....

Anything else you wish to add please feel free to do so...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I think the last Island will have to go to the people who just want to live in Peace without any of the other stuff i've mentioned and we can call this Island 'Peace & Love Island' and here we can be Free!

and i'm sure you'll both be very happy there

EDIT: a bit harsh maybe. the world is full of chaos, destruction and confusion because man is confused, and in an attempt to rectify his confusion, he destroys the confusing things, but because everything is linked he only creates chaos from the destruction so he becomes more confused.

if a person is isolated from other human contact for long enough they will dash their brains out on the nearest hard surface, psychologists say that this is because we need human contact and sociality but i think the evidence suggests that we a just fundamentally violent.

even if you had an island for each and every human on the planet, 40 or 50% would still meet with a violent death.

[edit on 25/10/09 by pieman]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Haha what an idea!

if only it was that simple.

What about an illuminati an over secret groups island, The police state island, The alien island.

So many possibilities. But what happens if you want to be on more than 1 island. for example if your a jew but you like war, can there be a jewish war island

To bad all the islands would want the best island so naturally, there would be wars.

-Crap

[edit on 25/10/2009 by Craplegend]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Craplegend

Well... we could sort the Islands according to the populous of each Category.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
True, evan if it is so far fetched. I think its a good idea, would love to see a world like that. But theres just too many types of people foe something like this to work.

I think that alot of people wouldn't like being forcefully moved from there houses, even if it was to a much better place with like minded people.

-Crap

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think it'll be a little discrimatory, if religion was gonna go that far. But there are types of places that particular people go to after when they die. Except that it's not islands, rather realms.

Since when did gawd make hell such an organized place?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What if you are a gay, christian, herion using, pedophile?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamhat

they already have their own country, it's called Vatican city.

obvious, but so satisfying.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

What a wonderful idea!

Let us create even more division among people and create frustration and war out of nothing at all!

Come on now folks, you can't be serious with this idea? Our ENTIRE problem today is that we have divided and conquered the world and drawn imaginary lines in the sand.

This is not a solution, this is a way to more problems.

What happens when "Muslim Island" runs out of room for all the Muslims to live?

What happens if the Christians and the Bhudists want the same Island? Who gets to decide who gets what?

This is really not a good idea, it's ludicrous really.

I mean I applaud your efford for attempting to come up with a solution, but that solution must be based on unity and understanding, not division and repeat history.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

What a wonderful idea!

Let us create even more division among people and create frustration and war out of nothing at all!

Come on now folks, you can't be serious with this idea? Our ENTIRE problem today is that we have divided and conquered the world and drawn imaginary lines in the sand.

This is not a solution, this is a way to more problems.

What happens when "Muslim Island" runs out of room for all the Muslims to live?

What happens if the Christians and the Bhudists want the same Island? Who gets to decide who gets what?

This is really not a good idea, it's ludicrous really.

I mean I applaud your efford for attempting to come up with a solution, but that solution must be based on unity and understanding, not division and repeat history.

~Keeper

Is it just me or does it sound like he is wanting a 1 world state

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I think you are living on Fantasy Island... haha... get it?

Second line.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

And what would be the problem with that?

A one world government is ideal. The problem is the people who run it.

Don't confuse a good idea with bad ideology.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
True ,

i apologise

Thought that if we where all together the world would be a better place. Im glad people have this idea and are trying to acheive this, just a bit annoyed that they're not the best of people to do it.

-Crap

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Too bad its not that easy...none of those ideas would work in the real world although I do wish they would. Some examples of why not:

The religous islands would all argue on who gets the bigger island and of course some religions always want to spread their religion and prove that their religion is the only one that is right...
Gays and lesbians wouldn't be able to reproduce or have children...so therefore that would end to the gay and lesbian population after a few decades and then there is also many more arguments with this one which I don't want to get into.
The KKK or hate island would not have anyone to hate on and eventually get bored and attack or move to islands where they can find people to hate on such as the black hating white people group. But hey, I don't think I would mind if these two groups eliminated eachother.
The last island sounds like the world John Lennon describes in his song "Imagine." Would not mind living there =)

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonsOfAnarchy
Gays and lesbians wouldn't be able to reproduce or have children...so therefore that would end to the gay and lesbian population after a few decades and then there is also many more arguments with this one which I don't want to get into.

If you let the gays and the lesbians live together, with a few turkey basters for company, any reproductive problems would be solved, except that homosexuality isn't necessarily or proven to be inherited, so they would have to give their children up to other islands if the child didn't have the parental proclivity. How sad! Or! They could swap their non-homosexual children, with the homosexual off-spring of other islanders, the christians for example.

A happy ending after all.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamhat

Good question but one i don't have an answer for just yet.... i'll be back with one though...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I don't quite get your Theory.... the groups i've mentioned are the ones creating their own Agendas & Communities.... these are the people who are creating separatism!!

The Capitalists all want Money, Money, Money!

The Druglords want everyone on Drugs!

The Gays want their own rights!!

etc etc....

The people would have a choice and we could all have our own peace of mind on whatever Island we chose!!

[edit on 25-10-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
well then the person would be put on the pedophile island because they don't care about religion, because i am sure that pedophilia (or however it is spelt) is against every religion.

Well its not all sorted but thats 2 of the listed characteristics checked off.

-Crap

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Also after posting this thread i realised it would only work this way with a One World Government Body so you are quite right....

but it could definately work

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

What are you talking about?

You've mentioned pretty much EVERYBODY in the world. So yes you are correct, the WORLD is responsible for creating seperatist ideals and states.

Furthering the seperation isn't going to help solve the problem.

It's not people with their own agendas, it is a SELECT few people in each of those divisions that want something more than they should and they are the ones who create/promote the vile evil we see in our world today.

Seperating folk based on what you have described is irresponsible and stupid. People are never going to agree to something like that. And there will be growth and you can't grow off an Island if everybody else is just looking to kill those from different islands now can we?

No, the proper way forward is to unify and do away with these labels, religions, political ideology and race as factors when making decisions about our society.

Common sense and respect of our brethren is what is required, not more of the same.

You are simply extending the status quo.

Edit to add:

Also after posting this thread i realised it would only work this way with a One World Government Body so you are quite right....

Seriously? How do you get a OWG, when everybody is living on seperate islands following seperate rules?

~Keeper

[edit on 10/25/2009 by tothetenthpower]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join