It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO's footage among eastbourne airshow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It appears that as the fighter acrobat planes were approaching their show destination little did they know that there were a dozen of UFO's cloaked behind their tail, as the air show blasted in front of the spectators the little suckers decided to uncloak their crafts.

Now if these are supposedly UFO's of an Alien origin, than imagine how advanced are these things since they don't even have to memorise the planned acrobatic manouvers of the aircrafts. I pressume the saucers have a technology to simply adopt and mimic any ongoing flight pattern of a craft in full motion.

Please enjoy.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Looks like a normal air show to me. I watched the clip a few times on full screen and still don't see the 12 ufos. I think what is being pointed out at the end of the clip are birds or bugs.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Insects or something of that nature. I don't see anything in terms of alien ships or the like.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yeah, blurry specks don't quite peg my "amazing" meter.

I got a frame of one in the upper right corner at the 25-second mark.
I can make out blurry protrusions on top and bottom that could correspond to wings.

Of course, those could also be the subspace distortions from a Pleiadian Recon Scout, as some would argue.

[edit on 10/26/2009 by eaglewingz]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm used to seeing birds at other air show videos so I expected to see them here too.

But I see absolutely nothing besides the planes and the smoke trails watching the video full screen at normal speed.

Watching the slow motion freeze frames, it looks like the video is stepping from one frame to the next, and an object which wasn't there in the previous frame suddenly appears, is there for a frame, then disappears. If there's no continuity of motion throughout multiple frames, then chances are it's not even birds, it could be just noise in the recording.

The video author could have helped by creating a slow motion video showing the objects in motion instead of that relief image which shows nothing helpful, though it looks kind of cool. But without better evidence it looks like video noise to me.

I went to that blog link and the video producer in fact made such a slow motion video after the regular speed video in the clip called:
"October 25, 2009
UFO CAUGHT ON TAPE AT BOURNEMOUTH AIR SHOW 2009" and if you watch that in slow motion, the "UFOs" appear to be birds.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If there's one thing I've learned here on ATS, its that when anyone posts a thread with the word "amazing' in it, you can almost guarantee the opposite. Terrible video. Nothing to see and pretty much a waste of time and bandwidth. Sorry to come off negative. NOthing against the OP. Maybe think a bit more b4 you post next time.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I hope when people dismiss "blurry specs" and point out that they are worthless as evidence not worth wasting our time on that they apply the same attitude to NASA's 'evidence' of similar quality for the LCROSS 'impacts' etc.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Malcram]

top topics

join