It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Doctors speak out against Swine Flu vaccine!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
A must-listen people...

Don't fall for the hype and fear-tactics being propegated by the pharma-industry and their interest-servers in the gov...Many of these vaccines, and their carrier-constituents, have NOT been put through proper and rigorous safety trials, and long-term effects in particular are of great reason to urge the utmost caution before being submitted as these entities guinea-pigs...

Educate yourself and those you care about what the actual risk versus reward are before allowing ANY chemical agent to be put into your body:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Very timely. It's sobering to hear this evidence from qualified doctors and researchers.

They're by no means the only health professionals with concerns:

Frontline health and social care workers will be among the first to be vaccinated in October along with people with serious underlying health problems and pregnant women. However a survey by Nursing Times has found many frontline nurses have reservations. Only one in three said they are prepared to have the H1N1 vaccine with a third undecided and the rest saying no. Almost 1,500 nurses were polled, of whom 91 per cent said they were frontline. It comes after news that parents are also concerned about the vaccine, with worries predominantly about the safety of its contents, side effects, and the amount of testing that will be done.

Of the nurses who said they would not get vaccinated, 60 per cent said concern about the safety of the vaccine was the main reason. A further 31 per cent said they did not consider the risks to their health from swine flu to be great enough, while nine per cent thought they would not be able to take time out of work to get immunised.

"I would not be willing to put myself at risk of, as yet, unknown long-term effects to facilitate a short-term solution," said one respondent. A further respondent said: "I have yet to be convinced there is a genuine health risk (from swine flu) and it’s not just government propaganda."

Source article

Mass vaccination went ahead in UK starting on October 21, nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The current preliminary volunatary vaccination campaign that is underway is a trial to see how many Americans are under the direct control of the media. They are sticking thier toe in the water to see if they have enough control to implement a complete national implementation of the program.

www.cdc.gov...

Congressional testimony that I listened to earlier this week indicated that there was a huge demand for the vaccine and that it has been predicited that they will run out of all current vaccine stock once the national plan is implemented. I think they have something like 250 million does on stock. www.cdc.gov...

That indicates almost complete and total control over the population is now feasible.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Agreed. The BS is being laid on AWEFULLY thick by the goons in the gov and the corpo-puppet media. The propaganda even in my local media and newspapers is beyond disturbing.

I am trying to educate everyone I care about not to volunteer as these people's lab-rats.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

The BS is being laid on AWEFULLY thick by the goons in the gov and the corpo-puppet media. The propaganda even in my local media and newspapers is beyond disturbing.

I am trying to educate everyone I care about not to volunteer as these people's lab-rats.

And that's just it.

They are in fact experimenting on people by using the media puppets as thier mouthpiece to push nuerotoxins upon the ignorant and gullible.

This should disturb anyone with half a brain, unless they are part of the problem.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The vaccine is said that will affect your DNA. Do not take the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I work in a large health centre in Northern England. We are being bombarded with emails regarding how save the vaccine is and to not worry...all front line staff will shortly be given the vaccine.

My colleagues (a prominent GP and Business Manager) were discussing this and they said there was no way they would have the vaccine, or oet their families have it. It has not been tested enough.

I will not be having it.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I wish more doctors would come out and talk about this very important and contriversal subject. It seems the medical comunity are afraid to take a stance on this vaccination.

new topics

top topics

join