It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Collapse (The Movie)

Apple Trailer

Looks interesting

Reviews

* "Buzz film 'Collapse' showcases a gripping pundit." ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY

*"I for one left the theater shaken." THE ONION/AV CLUB

*"Less wake-up call than four-alarm fire." VARIETY

*"You can’t take your eyes off him...riveting." TIME OUT NEW YORK

*"Collapse jolted and melted me down like no documentary has in a long, long while. " HOLLYWOOD-ELSEWHERE

*"It’s hard to imagine a better documentary being released this year." MARTINI BOYS

*"Ruppert lays out a compelling, convincing, and terrifying argument" HAMMER TO NAIL

*"Compelling." NEW YORK TIMES

Maybe this will wake some more people up, most at ATS already know this stuff but now it will be getting out to the mass public.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
That should be good. Thanks for the link. Looking forward to watch this movie.
It also brings Gerald Celente to mind....

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So what happens when everyone knows what we here on ATS have known all along? Panic?
second line

[edit on 10/25/2009 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. I want to go see it, but I bet I don't see anything I haven't learned from this site.

I know people who won't go see it because they don't want to be depressed. They are the same ones looking at the DOW and smiling, thinking everything is on the way up.

Excuse me, I have to go date my stash food and plant the new veggies that I just bought. If I get finished in time, I'll head to the gun show.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Star and flag. Finally a movie that I will PAY to see. Heart Torrent.

Let's see if this will wake some people up.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
finally everyone can see wats really hapening in the only place theyl belive it. in the theaters

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Between this (coming out Nov 5th) and The Road slated for a Nov 25th release its going to be a good upcoming month for some folks of a certain mindset. Might actually be enough to get me out of the house and into a theater to see at least one flick.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lastmanstanding

Well I figured it would have been posted under "Global Meltdown" not "General Conspiracy"

As this guy predicts the coming meltdown which won't be a conspiracy when it happens.

Everything to this point are little tremors indicating the big one is coming.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Nice trailer... I need to take my wife and kids to see this... I will have to fake like I don't know what the movie is about but heard it was good or they will refuse to go watch a documentary. They keep asking WHY I keep buying food and WHY I am preparing... they don't get it or think I am a kook because "Nothing like this CAN happen".

I swear, I don't get it.. how hard is it to understand the possibility of this scenario?

top topics

join