It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush to become 'motivational speaker '

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

George W. Bush to become 'motivational speaker '

www.telegraph.co.uk

Mr Bush's wars in Afghanistan and Iraq provoked widespread criticism, and his steering of the US economy drew censure. But he is likely to be paid around $100,000 (£61,000) for a 40-minute speech on his experiences as leader of the free world - so he may yet have the last laugh.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

My initial reaction to this was utter bewilderment, but then when I thought about it a little deeper, it makes perfect sense.

Although this individual is responsible for so much death, destruction, suffering, and economic chaos, he also concurrently made all of HIS circle of friends and cohorts obscene amounts of wealth and power grabs.

So in the broad picture while this may be amazingly baffling, to those up in high places, this individual knows, through absolutely cut-throat, and diabolical measures, how to amass material wealth and power.

What a strange world we live in...

www.telegraph.co.uk (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Whether you like the guy or not, it is pretty typical that former presidents go around getting paid for speeches. It is almost like a requirement when leaving the office.

But if it is any conciliation, 100k is not a lot. I know that Clinton, and this was awhile ago, was getting 400k a speech. I would guess the average is 250.

Bush was still a president. Though he belittled the office, just becoming president is a remarkable achievement. *ducks as the flaming wars begin*

[edit on 24-10-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yep he can talk about all the snuff films he watched while being in white house of all the innocent people america has tortured and killed.

Can you imagine all that gang with a few beers, watching snuff films, just loving the beastly status of america was in there hands to do anything to anyone, for 8 years. Of course the president is just a figure head, but he still ahs the power to murder anyone he wants.

That bloke was pure scum, but the world deserves its scum.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Will this be the ending line of that lecture:

"...and that my friends is how you stage a false flag attack and become a billionaire overnight."

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Is he going to live in a van down by the river?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I hope somebody actually hits him with a shoe this time. This could be very dangerous for him because with the chaos he's caused I'm sure someone somewhere still has it out for him.What a sick world this can be at times.But the beauty of this world will outshine scum like him. Since he's made so much money for all his skull and bones it will be interesting to see which ones are going to return the favor by having him speak which won't be music to our ears but will make for a nice list of traitors to look out for but we prolly already know who these people are anyways.Peace to the middle east.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Stand up comedian,maybe. :shk:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Whether you like the guy or not, it is pretty typical that former presidents go around getting paid for speeches. It is almost like a requirement when leaving the office.

But if it is any conciliation, 100k is not a lot. I know that Clinton, and this was awhile ago, was getting 400k a speech. I would guess the average is 250.

Bush was still a president. Though he belittled the office, just becoming president is a remarkable achievement. *ducks as the flaming wars begin*

[edit on 24-10-2009 by nixie_nox]

I feel the same way about this...

This is what Presidents do.

link   
The ONLY thing I've heard from Bush since leaving office had something to do with "I didn't COMPROMISE MY SOUL so I could look at polls. Let History judge me"... or something like that.

I emphasized the important words. This man is troubled. He regrets the decisions that he made.

I would tell you right now, George Bush if this gets to you, that you are furthering to "compromise your soul" by allowing such a charade to continue... "Motivational Speaker" my ass.

I understand that the end game you guys were playing is Global Unity. I understand it. I dig it.
But that is NO EXCUSE for staging a false flag event on your own people. NO EXCUSE for waging a multi-front war on people who are obviously neither a match for your militarily nor had anything to do with the attack YOU CREATED!

The fail in your logic is that you actually listen to the idiot sociopaths that tell you that population reduction is in order and that you are somehow ABOVE the people you just happen to be born "above" through priveledge.

You are a man just like me. Act like one.

link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Yep he can talk about all the snuff films he watched while being in white house of all the innocent people america has tortured and killed.

Can you imagine all that gang with a few beers, watching snuff films, just loving the beastly status of america was in there hands to do anything to anyone, for 8 years. Of course the president is just a figure head, but he still ahs the power to murder anyone he wants.

That bloke was pure scum, but the world deserves its scum.

You forgot to mention the child rape films from Iraqi prisons and the massive increase in birth defects and cancers.

No world deserves scum of this caliber. The fact this criminal trash is still free goes a long way to showing just how far America has fallen.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

DD, it makes sense for him to do this and make money off of the crap he created.

As well as that I can see him doing this so he can counteract Barack Obama, and become a detractor, and people will begin trashing Obama more because of Bush, as well as Obama will have a shill in the field who he can speak out against more.

This seems almost like the perfect plan either way you look at it.

Bush created the current mess we're in and Obama is cleaning it up.

So, the artist and his janitor in action, but which is which here, and who will lead?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I could see this if those that are hiring W want their audience to learn how to listen and do whatever Dick Cheney said.

That would be like teaching lighter than air travel safety using the Hindenburg as a model.

new topics

top topics

join