It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dont mock david icke !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
sry but it sounds like most ppl hatin on david icke. only heard him say the small bit about reptilians. how about u tryed listening to it all. and researched some off the things he says for yourself. instead off repeating stupid narrow minded comments u have no idea if is true or not. something u heard some1 else say. why is it so hard to belive. the reptilian bit i mean we have em on earth so apperently they can evolve. and with more planets in the universe then grains off sand on the earth isent it more crazy to keep saying we are the only ones living in this univers.and that not even mentioning that even top lvl mainstream astronomers,fycics sientists say they cant explain our univers with only the 3 dimentions we see. gravity is leakin away and the only thing that will explain it is more dimentions !!!! stringtheory. look it up.. inform yourself instead off repeating others oppinions..

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
If you want to help David Icke you might want to but a bit more effort into your spelling and sentence structure.
Sorry to be blunt but a lot of people will use this to dismiss your points.

Also David Icke was probably the most ridiculed man in Britain for a number of years so I think he can handle some mocking from a few conspiracy types on an internet forum

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ifitstrue

sry but it sounds like most ppl hatin on david icke. only heard him say the small bit about reptilians. how about u tryed listening to it all. and researched some off the things he says for yourself. instead off repeating stupid narrow minded comments u have no idea if is true or not. something u heard some1 else say. why is it so hard to belive. the reptilian bit i mean we have em on earth so apperently they can evolve. and with more planets in the universe then grains off sand on the earth isent it more crazy to keep saying we are the only ones living in this univers.and that not even mentioning that even top lvl mainstream astronomers,fycics sientists say they cant explain our univers with only the 3 dimentions we see. gravity is leakin away and the only thing that will explain it is more dimentions !!!! stringtheory. look it up.. inform yourself instead off repeating others oppinions..
sry for the spelling and sentence structure. try not to make that the big point here.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Definitely work on spelling and sentence structure. People wont read what you have to say, or seriously take what you say if is incomprehensible. AS for David Ike, i wish i knew who he was. But, just follow the advice we gave you.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I think like jonesy boy alex, they are both in it for money period.

Though i find it interesting that both my last real job and his last real job before we both got into this stuff was at bbc. I find that interesting, i never thought about this stuff before that, and i hear he did not too.

Dodgy going on at teh bbc i feel.

You cannot tell us what to think and accept, we accept what info we want, he ridicules and believes as much info as the rest of you. He is still as mucha sheep as all of you, and you think because he comes out with some things that are true, that he is on the level. I do not.

But you do what you want. Give me william cooper over anyone today, anytime

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Op's right it's not cool to make fun of a person who got hit in the head with a soccer ball too many times, his condition is unfortunate and we need to learn to respect the brain damaged, everyone gets all up in arms about cripples and people who were born retarded but absolutely no respect is given to those people who get that way later in life... let the man be he needs our sympathy now.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ifitstrue

sry but it sounds like most ppl hatin on david icke. only heard him say the small bit about reptilians. how about u tryed listening to it all. and researched some off the things he says for yourself.

Do you have any suggestions for how to go about researching Icke's claims that the Queen of England is a reptilian who eats small children? I don't even have a starting point for researching some of his claims.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Op's right it's not cool to make fun of a person who got hit in the head with a soccer ball too many times, his condition is unfortunate and we need to learn to respect the brain damaged, everyone gets all up in arms about cripples and people who were born retarded but absolutely no respect is given to those people who get that way later in life... let the man be he needs our sympathy now.

Well I believe David Icke is correct ----maybe people are far too dismissive of his claims !

My life in a way has been transformed after reading "Tales from the time loop" and realising that everything is an illusion around us.

I have a lot of respect for his theories

top topics

join