It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 9/11 Questions Remain Unanswered over 8 Years Later

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

I don't have naive friends. All my friends and even my family realizes 9/11 was an inside job.

And just like you, they cannot come up with a single piece of evidence to demonstrate "9/11 was an inside job."

You would do far better than getting hammered here with reason, logic, and facts, to follow the lead of your mentors an open a "9/11 Truth Museum" for the Truther faithful.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
And just like you, they cannot come up with a single piece of evidence to demonstrate "9/11 was an inside job."

Like you would know anything about evidence in the first place.

I have 20 unanswered questions in the OP, you've answered none of them with evidence, and you haven't even mentioned 17 or 18 of them at all. You just keep thinking what you think, jthomas. The universe will sort you out in it's own way when the time comes, it will sort me out too.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Like you would know anything about evidence in the first place.

I've signed you up for the Creation Museum's newsletter and suggested they contact you for a donation.

They could not have a better, more dedicated supporter than you, bsbray11. Finally, your beliefs will reach the right audience.

Bon voyage.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
What are you talking about? I'm not even Christian.

Not that religion has to do with Building 7 or any of the other 19 things anyway...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The universe will sort you out in it's own way when the time comes, it will sort me out too.

My favourite truther trope. At some point there will be a day of reckoning, if not in this life then in the next. One day all us naysayers will be strung up/realise the error of our ways/be engulfed by the bad karma we have created. And all the sweaty boys in their mum's basements will be able to yell a collective "Told you so!"

It's unlikely, I think.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
It's unlikely, I think.

I'm fine banking on that, are you?

If you want to get hung up on something, of all things in this thread to pick, why don't you say something about the 20 questions in the OP? Or are you just another "skeptic" that thinks speculation and personal conjecture is the golden road?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm not sure why, but this thread has seemed to have stalled on answering the questions. I'm not exactly sure how religion and creationism have come about in here but, keeping along those lines, I thought I'd share my impressions of what I'm hearing so far, and it goes like this:

"Dr. Sunder, Who art in NIST
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy report has come,
The towers are done,
on earth as it is in your models.
Give us this day our daily excuse,
and provide us with no evidence,
as we pounce on those "truthers" who deny us;
and lead us not into critical thought,
but deliver us from those pesky physics. Amen."

[edit on 11-11-2009 by NIcon]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I don't have naive friends. All my friends and even my family realizes 9/11 was an inside job.

You would do far better than getting hammered here with reason, logic, and facts, to follow the lead of your mentors an open a "9/11 Truth Museum" for the Truther faithful.

What evidence would you accept to prove 9/11 was planned and executed by individuals within the U.S. Government? Thanks for your response.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swing Dangler
What evidence would you accept to prove 9/11 was planned and executed by individuals within the U.S. Government? Thanks for your response.

No answer. Of course.

Or, what evidence would it take to even entertain the possibility of 9/11 being carried out by anyone besides the 19 hijackers?

And what evidence would it take to prove 9/11 was carried out by more than just 19 hijackers, and/or that this fact was subsequently covered up?

I guess that should have been unanswered question #21.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I have 20 unanswered questions in the OP, you've answered none of them with evidence, and you haven't even mentioned 17 or 18 of them at all. You just keep thinking what you think, jthomas. The universe will sort you out in it's own way when the time comes, it will sort me out too.

Several of the questions have been answered.
But your attitude on this subject clearly shows us there´s simply no use in answering anything.
You simply don´t accept any information, from any source.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rush969

Sure, if you count speculation and conjecture, I've gotten both of those as answers to several questions.

But if you re-read the OP, I was asking for evidence/proof. So those answers don't satisfy the OP. Unless you would like to clarify where you have proven any of your answers to any of these questions with hard facts/evidence.

But your attitude on this subject clearly shows us there´s simply no use in answering anything.

Go ahead and show me which questions have been answered and by what sources.

This is really pathetic, that we can do this for so many pages and you still haven't learned a damned thing. You do understand what the words "fact" and "evidence" mean, right? Maybe that's what we should focus on first.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rush969

That's correct. "Truthers" like bsbray11 are incapable of admitting that they cannot support their claims. Despite being shown repeatedly that the 3 towers did not fall at "free fall," he still claims it. Amazing, isn't it?

His complete failure in establishing any validity to his claim that all three towers fell at "free fall" and that the only way that could happen was by "explosive demolition" only reveals that his "questions" are, as they always have been, based on falsehoods, misrepresentations, and illegitimate claims. This is SOP for all 9/11 "Truthers", as they hide behind the canard that they "are just asking questions" as if that makes them legitimate to begin with.

Never dare ask a "Truther" to support the premises behind their "questions." No sirreee. Just accept the question as "legitimate" and shut up, they insist indignantly.

Of course, no one is as foolish as 9/11 "Truthers" are to fall over and accept their claims unchallenged. And as this thread conclusively demonstrates, when challenged, bsbray11's claims - and so-called "questions" - crumble like stale crackers. We addressed 2 "questions" in this thread, showed the false premises and claims behind them, and showed those sitting on the fence why it wasn't even necessary to go further. The ruse was up.

That won't stop 9/11 "Truthers." They're dedicated to their "cause" just as fervently as religious fundamentalists, Christian or Muslim. Their motto is emblazoned on every wall: "Never let the facts, evidence, and truth get in the way of one's true beliefs."

But, as the rest of us all know, 9/11 "Truth" was stillborn.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

We all already know you can rant jthomas.

Ranting doesn't answer any of the 20 questions.

Neither does conjecture or personal speculation as far as I am concerned.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

We all already know you can rant jthomas.

Ranting doesn't answer any of the 20 questions.

Neither does conjecture or personal speculation as far as I am concerned.

No one really cares for your excuses and evasions, bsbray11. It's over. It didn't work for you any more than it has for any other 9/11 "Truther."

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

His complete failure in establishing any validity to his claim that all three towers fell at "free fall"

This is a little misleading.

NIST has not explained how WTC 7 fell for 2.25 seconds with the same acceleration as gravity.

jthomas hasn't explained it either. I suspect that when jthomas confused speed and acceleration, it probably suggests a lack of basic physics to be able to try and explain how it happened.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
video.google.co.uk...#

The above is the only video that I have seen so far, which is more related to being an "inside job".

I would like to thank greatly the author of this thread.

The individuals who have posted in here have done more work and in-depth analysis than the sum of FBI, CIA, YOUNAMEIT.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Now there is a statement I can sort of stand behind!

The truth never had a chance to be revealed. From the environmentalist whacko who decided it was extremely important to save the planet by recycling the steel right away, all the way to the molten metal denying, free fall denying/free fall accepting, collapse progression adverse, binary byte gaga stuffed shirts, the truth never had a chance.

Papa may have been a rolling stone, but NIST was the crackhead Mama out selling tricks while the baby died. Rest in peace.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NIcon

Now there is a statement I can sort of stand behind!

The truth never had a chance to be revealed.

But you can't find it, eh?

If you would stop digging yourselves a hole and look up you'd see what is obvious to us rational people. That, I suspect, would be too great an effort for you, however.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

I must admit that, no, I can't find it. I just have a hard time finding it in NIST's report and I think I know why. I think what is preventing me from finding it is:

1. NIST's "no pieces could be unambiguously identified as being from WTC 7" EVIDENCE.

2. NIST's "pull-in forces were selected by trial and error" METHODOLOGY.

3. NIST's "great increase in the uncertainty in the progression of the collapse sequence" COMPUTER SIMULATIONS.

and 4. NIST's "you had a sequence of structural failures that had to take place and everything was not instantaneous" but "a free fall time would be an object that has no...uh... structural components below it" CONCLUSIONS.

Perhaps you're right, and I should look up for heavenly guidance for the truth. Perhaps the "I know of absolutely nobody and there's no eyewitnesses who said so and no one has produced it" guardian angel can help me to get past NIST's "evidence, methodology, computer simulations and conclusions" so I can see the real truth.

But until the day I'm ready to go over to the "happy happy everything is perfect feel good" side I don't believe I'll ever know the truth, but will only be stuck with NIST's crummy theory.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

His complete failure in establishing any validity to his claim that all three towers fell at "free fall"

This is a little misleading.

No, it's completely misleading, because I only said WTC7 fell at free-fall, which even NIST admits. Not the Twin Towers too.

But like I pointed out on another thread, jthomas is only targeting the audience that only briefly skims through posts, and doesn't take the time to read what's being said.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join