It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guantanamo Bay torture playlist.....What's your songlist suggestion?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

I buy your album I can do whatever I want with it, to include playing it really really loud to a bunch of skum sucking clowns like the ones at Gitmo. As long as I dont breaak copy right laws that is. And last time I checked playing it loud and over and over on a military base isnt.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Ahh, actually, by law; you cant.
Remember why there are a whole bunch of bands trying to sue torrent providers?
And this all stems from just one person having access to the original recording.
On the other hand, radio stations have copies of these albums, but under copyright, must pay the record companies a royalty for use of the product.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Hey I love all those songs, with the exception of that stupid country song, but it is a fact that hard core rock is somewhat a tool of torture to those who do not dig it. Just sayin.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Sponge Bob Square Pants theme song

Axel F Crazy Frog

Visions by Abnormality

Hammer Smashed Face by Cannibal Corpse

Metallica St anger Album

And you have yourself a playlist from hell!!!

Enjoy

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Northernwolf]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Actually, I think it doesn't matter what genre of music you like (some could listen to farting and enjoy that!!?).Anything whatever the sound may be, played with over-the-top frequency, may be the tool of torture.
I love rock and metal. But honestly, any 1 same song played over again and again at volume would be enough to unhinge (that depends on how much, no matter what it is).
Although; I am sure if the situation presented, that i should (if I must) rise to the test and keep blocking it out. Never let them win.
How about Borat's theme of the Kazakstani Anthem (Hmmmm)- to the tune of 'Star spangled Banner'?
Water droplets can be torture if applied in the desired way.
P.S: Modern day R & B 'tunes' are enough for me- but I suppose you cant really call rapping and noises over a drum machine and synths Music! Can You? I mean isn't music supposed to be melody, harmony, interesting time signatures,and manually played (humanly generated) sounds from musical instruments (not computers)? And individuals that sing and not talk?
Ahhh but they rhyme. Remember when singers could do both, if not all?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I say we give em all computers and let em get rick rolled

Besides that, anything by celine dion, half of the newer rap songs out there, anything from the 80's would do. i could actually come up with a long list of crap that would annoy the most hardend of criminals

edit: spelling

[edit on 24-10-2009 by dizzie56]

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
On this Veterans' Day 2014, I also want to salute the rare Judicial Leader who also fights for Religious Rights:

www.miamiherald.com...=5-Minute_Herald
JUDGE ORDERS GUANTANAMO TO STOP USING FEMALE SOLDIERS TO MOVE ISLAMIC PRISONERS
"A Navy judge has ordered the Guantánamo prison to temporarily stop using female soldiers to move an Iraqi detainee to legal meetings — a new practice, according to his lawyer, that has resulted in the war-on-terror captive twice being forced from a cell for refusing to be handled by a woman.

"Navy Capt. J.K. Waits, the judge, issued the interim order Friday. It was under seal at the Pentagon website for military commissions on Monday.

"According to his lawyer, Marine Lt. Col. Tom Jasper, prisoner Abd al Hadi was for the first time confronted with the possibility of a female guard touching him, by attaching his shackles — and asked for a male guard rather than a woman. He was declared non-compliant with prison rules and subjected to a forced-cell-extraction."

(These prisoners have done terrible things, I'm not suggesting otherwise. But if you want them rehabilitated upon release - and you want to stop the younger men thinking of becoming Jihadists - then honoring their Muslim religion is the first place you start. And will go a long way in reversing the foreign view of the U.S. as hateful bullies and braggarts.)
edit on 11-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: correction

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
with a little fine tuning this could be trimmed to .30 seconds and played 120 time a hr, or 2,880 times a day,24/7 20,160 times.
it has at least three things that's bound to chap a jihadist a@@.
first it promote the eating of product that has pork in it, second the name mayer is jewish, third although hearing a little kid sing is cute for a bit, as most people know when the go on and on it can drive anyone batsh@@ crazy.

hows that.

edit on 11-11-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join