It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mattthews,SPLC Propganda Minister gang up on Oath Keepers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Mattthews,SPLC Propganda Minister gang up on Oath Keepers

www.infowars.com

Chris Matthews, Democrat operative and former Carter speechwriter, and Mark Potok, director of the fear-mongering Southern Poverty Law Center’s Intelligence Project, ganged up on Stewart Rhodes of the Oath Keepers the other day on MSNBC
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
There are two videos and alot more to read. I know this is from AJ's site but thought it was important . The media is again trying to make true American Patriots look bad . This war is heating up. I for one am done with the major news outlets....I still feel that they need to be held accountable just like the riff~raff in the Whore House.
I have really been telling alot of folks about this site and AJ's.....get the message out to as many as I can while we still have internet .

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

ps can someone imbed the video?

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Chris Matthews
Don't you hate when the MSM interviews someone they disagree with and ask them a question, only to interupt them the whole time the guest is trying to respond? O'reilly does it, Hannity does it, Matthews, all of them....

Meh, I stopped watching the crap along time ago, matter of a fact, I don't even have a TV anymore.

TURN OFF THE TV'S FOLKS!!!! THEY ALL LIE

sorry for the rant

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Matthews is a weenie and makes himself look really bad here.

Anyone with a 8th grade education, or at least the education I had by 8th grade, could read and interpret that list of don'ts better than Matthews did.

The administration and its media henchmen are bolder than ever, but I dare say that the huge number of those who have taken the oath to defend and protect the Constitution won't be amused by these tactics.

[edit on 2009/10/22 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyR

Thats not a rant...it is the truth. They don't want to have their guest make them look like the scum they are. I see/here some of these tatics on talk radio too , just not as much.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well, we all knew this day was coming, didn't we?

Even so --

Personally, I find it significant that the issue of the Oath Keepers has hit the mainstream media at all. I remember saying somebody a few months ago: "Watch for the first mainstream media mention of this group. It will be an important turning point." TBTB probably wanted to keep even the awareness of this group hidden and secret from the dribbling masses. The fact that they mention it at all probably means they HAVE to mention it, because they can no longer keep knowledge of it from spreading.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
THIS is why I dont and WONT watch MSNBC, ABC, CNN, or any of the leftwing Media. Could they be anymore on the govts jock? Seriously.

new topics

top topics

join