It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO alert: police officer sees aliens at crop circle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

A police officer contacted British UFO experts after seeing three aliens examining a freshly made crop circle near Avebury, Wiltshire.

The sergeant, who has not been named, was off-duty when he saw the figures standing in a field near Silbury Hill, and stopped his car to investigate.

However, as he approached the 'men' – all over 6ft tall with blond hair – he heard "the sound of static electricity" and the trio ran away ''faster than any man he had ever seen''.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Keep reading for more... find this a bit odd.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Bumping this back up because i thought it was quite important considering the source of the information (the Telegraph), the witness (police officer) and what he described.

At least someone opinion on whats happening here... any similar stories happened before?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Did they find out what country the aliens were from?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I guess this story didn't generate enough interest when I first read about it last spring, so they are trying again.
My take on this is that these aliens stopped by to take a look at the crop circle because of something like this:

Orgla: Gee, everytime we pass this little planet, we see these crop circles. Ya wannt go see what they are all about?

Gizmad: Sure, we have a couple extra crutons before we need to deliver our payload to Planet Moron. I wonder what these mean?

Xlptl: You know what? I read in the Galactic Enquirer that some folks think maybe these critters on this planet might be trying to send us a message. I think it's crazy, ya know, considering the source, but..... Sure! Let's check it out.

Later--

Orgla: Crap! Somebody's coming. Let's haul butt!! We can't let these critters know about us until our final plans are complete!!!

Xlptl: Run away!! Run away!!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I may be wrong, but I think this has already been talked about on here.

As for Eddie up there, just ignore the guy. Offers nothing but one-lined replies of ignorance. Never anything useful.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Please contribute to the ongoing discussionHERE

Mod Note: ATS Search – Please Use This Link.

Thank you

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join