It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we all OBE? How many of you HAVE experienced or experience daily obe's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I was generally curious how many of the ATS's have experienced an OBE, or still can experience OBE's on a consistent basis?
I seen some random replys on various threads that say "oh i have had one, i've done it, i can still do it"
but im just curious of how many have actually DONE IT or still DO IT on ATS these days?

dont be shy!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

i've done it. i left my body and i remember floating. i could also see another of myself which was also floating. i've written about this before and i've read at least two other accounts of people on this site having unusually similar experiences to my own. it is what first alerted me to the reality of our human race, or should i say alerted me to what depths we all possess. that we co-exist with our bodies and yet we are not dependent on them. we are dependent on them actually, but only insofar as remaining in a human state. and i learned a whole lot more from the experience than that. hope that gives you a good impression of a first hand obe.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
We all have a soul, the bible speaks clearly about our souls and many other religious books about such experiences.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hey Kaskade,

I have had about 20 OBE's in my life and they are all very memorable. It tends to happen to me when Im not expecting it, but I have induced one once. There is a great long running thread on this side that goes very in depth on the subject...feel free to check it out.

Here

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I use to have them quite often back in High school, but moving into college and joining the other people of this planet in the 'rush of life' it seems to be slowly declining since then to the point where I didn't have one for about four years. Now I seem to be having a few more again, To be honest I really want to do it again because it is perhaps one of the best ways for me to relax.

So in short, I can slightly do it ( If I practice at it again I'll probably get back to it.) though at this time it's only partial in which I'll probably have memory of the events that transpired with half my conscious playing in, while everything is just blank.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I've had a OBE when I was in grade 3. I rushed out of the classroom to go for a quick water break. There was water right underneath the water fountain. I slipped, hit my chin on the spout, and hit my head on the floor. I did not see myself since I was floating down towards the fountain. When I woke up I ended up looking at the ceiling. That was a experience that I would never forget. Lasted for about 10ish seconds when a teacher came running down the hall shouted to see if I was alright. That day I got 6 stitches on my chin and no cracked skull.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Very nice all.
I was more so asking if

1.people wouldn't mind sharing these amazing experienced of divinity, with all of the ATS'ers, as well as allowing others who are un-able to experience such a feeling, an amazing story

2.if you can still do it at your own pleasure, or ease.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Uh, should I just pick a couple since I have had quite a few since my teen years and putting them all would be like writing a school paper.

top topics

join