It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The return of the Nephilim "aliens" and 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
With all the talk of Alien disclosure,i think it is important once again to discuss the possibilities of the outcome of this situation,and how it may affect us all. I am adding a link to a very good video that has some food for thought,so make sure you check it out,and there are also some other video's on the Nephilim that you might want to watch as well. For many years now,i have had sighting after sighting of UFO's since i was around 12 years old,i am 40 now. My first experience was a very vivid dream about being hunted down,abducted by three beings while i was at our family camp site in West Virginia. Years later,while coming home from my cousins house around 3:00am around Loch Raven MD.I saw a huge saucer go over my head,very slow with no sound. I could have hit it with a stone it was so close,and after that i have been seeing them ever since,and in greater numbers.everything from orbs to different types of saucers. Recently,over the last six months,me and all my family members have been seeing them,than they just seemed to slow down than stop coming around my house. I was optimistic,and thought why am i so special to them? However it just made me more confused. I think we need to be careful,when dealing with these entities,because we don't know what there plans are.Yes,i would like to believe like everyone else,that they are coming here to solve all our problems and bring us into a new age of enlightenment,but i think we should approach this with much caution,and even consider the possibility that they mean us harm,in some way,physically or even spiritually.I never did like going to the bible for answers like this,but we cant rule out the possibilities.What are your thoughts?

Genesis 6:1-7
1 When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal ; his days will be a hundred and twenty years." 4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown. 5 The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time. 6 The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain. 7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth—men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air—for I am grieved that I have made them." NIV

The Sons of God

Nobody knows what the ''Sons of God'' were, but the most obvious interpretation is that the Nephilim were a hybrid race between two distinct but sexually compatible
beings. Many believe the ''Sons of God'' were fallen angels who corrupted mankind. The ''Sons of God''' are clearly distinguished from the daughters of men. This suggests the ''Sons of God'' were either not born on earth or simply righteous men as opposed to earthly. We can only speculate, but as angels are not biological organisms, they are not likely to be reproductively compatible with humans.

Another logical interpretation for the ''Sons of God'' is they were other created men. It is largely assumed that Adam and Eve were the only humans created in the beginning, but the Bible does not describe every person on earth, nor even everyone that was important to God. Only key individuals or situations are included within the text, and we can not say with certainty that God only created one pair of humans.
video.google.com...#

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

The Bnai Elohim appear elsewhere in the Bible, like the book of Job.
They are not human beings, but something else. They are not angels (messengers/malakhim), but something else. They are part of the Sabaoth or heavenly host and appear to have positions of authority based on their appearance in Job and an ancient translation of Deuteronomy.

Biblically speaking there appears to be link between them and the Sarim or princes of the nations from the book of Daniel. Together they appear to be one and the same as the "Powers and Principalities" mentioned in Ephesians.

The unorthodox book of Enoch implies that when members of Sabaoth fall from the heavens they take on mortal flesh, somewhat like Adam being expelled from Eden. Psalms 82 seems to reinforce the idea even further, where G-d judges the Elohim, the Bnai Elyon and threatens to make them fall like the "Princes" and die like Adam for their failure to judge the earth justly.

Whatever form of humanoid flesh the Bnai Elohim would of taken, the number of chromosomes must have been slightly different than Homo Sapiens. The resulting "Nephilim" exhibit properties of heterosis or "Hybrid Vigor" including unusual growth due to a combination of imprinted genes. Another factor often seen in hybrids is infertility and in the book of Enoch by the third generation of the Nephilim, they were all sterile.

If the Biblical narrative is anything to go by, Nephilim were continued to be produced after the deluge as seen with Anak and Goliath. So they can't really return if they never left. I would also argue that 2012 is a meaningless date in regards to the Bible.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If you look at this issue outside of the christian -only recanting of things then you'll soon enough appreciate that the tale of gods from the skies , the flood legends, man being created by gods from off world etc is widespread across many cultures. Also the idea of the gods being divided in opinion and having skirmishes or all out wars with each other was prevalent in these stories. You can then deduce from that there were no real "good guys" to speak of. First they come here and mess with human genetics to create some improved version of ancient man, then they involve us in their wars and in fighting, then they take off and leave earthly rule to some select bloodline of semi-divine kings, and then we are left mostly in the dark for millenia about our true origins, purpose, any knowledge of the creator gods' homeworld etc etc......neither faction of these "gods" or Ets seems to have ever really understood what "good parenting" is about , that's for sure.

My point is that what Christians call Nephilim some other culture calls something different. The Christian religion does not have some monopoly on the information . And if the so called "good guys" follow the so called "bad guys" why buy that they are really the "good guys" anyway - what's to admire about them ? What's to respect ? THEY ABANDONED US , they have never really wanted us to know much at all. And it's just as probable that any "bad guys" followed by "the good guys who come to save the day" are just the manipulations of one faction of these ETs who are playing out BOTH ROLES.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

So your seeing them all the time?? wow, if i was seeing them all the time i would be making sure i had a camera with me, wouldnt you? Im sure with you seeing them all the time aswell it wouldnt take long for you to post some footage on here for us all to see?

Im a believer, dont get me wrong but when people say they see them all the time they never seem to have any proof.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I don't think we were ever abandoned. Whatever they are they stayed around after our collapse and have been guiding the human paradigm since. There's more than enough anomalies in our ancient past all the way up to the present to pretty much confirm their continued interference and occupation.

[edit on 22/10/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Yes I agree, I should have clarified my take a bit more by pointing out their presence here went from being open to being clandestine and shadowy. And I don't for one minute believe that the way they have been guiding the "human paradigm" as you put it serves anyones interests other than their own.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I agree. I don't know what their interests are exactly, but there are forces intent on spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt through false prophecies and promises of intervention. They want humanity to view them as its salvation while promoting false Maitreyas and false Messiahs. I still havn't figured out what their motives are, but there definitely seems to be a major anti-Semitic component.

That is one of the most puzzling things. Why not be anti-Polynesian or anti-Slavic? Why on earth out of all the tribes, tongues, and nations on Earth would it target Jews?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

I find it odd that so many people report paranormal sightings around the time of 3 am. I too have had some very strange things occur around that time of the night (or early morning). Is there something to the number 3? or is it just the time of the night when people expect something odd to happen and are more alert when they are outdoors or awoken in their beds...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

lamarzulli.wordpress.com...

Sir, you are most certainly right to feel apprehension. The Nephilim are indeed the children of the fallen angels and are a grave danger to all of us though the majority in the ufology field disagree.

In the McDougal Littell World History Book, Patterns of Interaction page 29, "A Religion of Many Gods. Like many peoples in the Fertile Crescent, the Sumerians believed that many differnt gods controlled the various forces in nature. The belief in many gods is called polytheism. Enlil, the god of clouds and air, was among the most powerful gods. Sumerians feared him as "the raging flood that has no rival." Lowest of all the gods were demons known as Wicked Udugs, who caused disease, misfortune, and every kind of human trouble. Altogether, the Sumerians believed in roughly 3, 000 gods.

Sumerians described their gods as doing many of the same things humans do - fallling in love, having children, quarreling, and so on. Yet the Sumerians also believed that their gods were both immortal and all powerful.

Sumer is in the land of UR, which is in Iraq. This was even after the flood of Noah. Seth, Noah's son, migrated back to Ur after the flood.

I support what Cash69 has told you, but the Sons of God in the book of Job are most definitely angels, since the Nephilim could not possibly stand before the LORD God.

Job 1:6
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themelves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 2:1
Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves beore the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

I believe that all mythology and idol worship have a true foundation, but these 'gods" are actually the fallen angels and the Nephilim.

From the Book of Enoch.

VI-XI. The Fall of the Angels: the Demoralization of Mankind: the Intercession of the Angels on behalf of Mankind. The Dooms pronounced by God on the Angels of the Messianic Kingdom-- (a Noah fragment).

1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto
2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men
3 and beget us children.' And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not
4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations
5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves
6 by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn
7 and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl,
8 Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. These are their chiefs of tens.
1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms
2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they
3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed
4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against
5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and
6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all
colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they
were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armârôs the resolving of enchantments, Barâqîjâl (taught) astrology, Kôkabêl the constellations, Êzêqêêl the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiêl the signs of the earth, Shamsiêl the signs of the sun, and Sariêl the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven...

And then Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel looked down from heaven and saw much blood being
shed upon the earth, and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth. And they said one to another: 'The earth made without inhabitant cries the voice of their cryingst up to the gates of heaven.
And now to you, the holy ones of heaven, the souls of men make their suit, saying, "Bring our cause
before the Most High."' And they said to the Lord of the ages: 'Lord of lords, God of gods, King of kings, and God of the ages, the throne of Thy glory (standeth) unto all the generations of the
ages, and Thy name holy and glorious and blessed unto all the ages! Thou hast made all things, and power over all things hast Thou: and all things are naked and open in Thy sight, and Thou seest all
things, and nothing can hide itself from Thee. Thou seest what Azâzêl hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which
men were striving to learn: And Semjâzâ, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the
women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins. And the women have
borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness. And now, behold, the souls of those who have died are crying and making their suit to the gates of heaven, and their lamentations have ascended: and cannot cease because of the lawless deeds which are 11 wrought on the earth. And Thou know all things before they come to pass, and Thou see these things and Thou dost suffer them, and Thou dost not say to us what we are to do to them in regard to these.'

Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech,
and said to him: 'Go to Noah and tell him in my name "Hide thyself!" and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come
upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. And now instruct him that he may escape
and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world.' And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azâzêl hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening
in the desert, which is in Dûdâêl, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may 6, 7 not see light. And on the day of the great judgment he shall be cast into the fire. And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the
Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted
through the works that were taught by Azâzêl: to him ascribe all sin.' And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in
battle: for length of days shall they not have. And no request that they (i.e. their fathers) make of thee shall be granted unto their fathers on their behalf; for they hope to live an eternal life, and
that each one of them will live five hundred years.' And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjâzâ and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves
with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgment and of their consummation, till the judgment that is
for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and
to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all
generations. And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because
they have wronged mankind. Destroy all wrong from the face of the earth and let every evil work come to an end: and let the plant of righteousness and truth appear: and it shall prove a blessing; the works of righteousness and truth' shall be planted in truth and joy for evermore.

And then shall all the righteous escape,
And shall live till they beget thousands of children,
And all the days of their youth and their old age
Shall they complete in peace.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

Here is some more prophecy. www.youtube.com... I am unsure what to think as I know very little concerning the Torah Bible Code. I am more of a Maya student.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'd say the Book of Enoch (as mentioned by MikeboydUS) and the Book of Jasher provide much info in regards to this subject.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Most of the time,they are random sightings,and i carry a Blackberry,so they don't take good pictures at night. I have countless whiteness as family members and friends,so i haven't been worried about pictures. I know what i see,and i have my friends and family to back me up. Also,i welcome non believers to come see,and again,sightings here are random,and they show up when unexpected. I did take a photo a while back of a picture of a rainbow in my back yard,and when i zoomed in close,there were 2 UFOS in the picture. If i can find it,i will post it. I have made many believers over the last six months here.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
reply to post by CASH69

I find it odd that so many people report paranormal sightings around the time of 3 am. I too have had some very strange things occur around that time of the night (or early morning). Is there something to the number 3? or is it just the time of the night when people expect something odd to happen and are more alert when they are outdoors or awoken in their beds...

I read recently about the time 3am to 4am being the "Hour of the Wolf", when all kinds of high strangeness seem to manifest. I don't think its the number but probably more to with the idea of liminal phases or points in spacetime.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
reply to post by CASH69

from what i understand (and i may be wrong) Jesus died at 3am and was resurected at 3pm the next day.
3am is also the witching hour and not midnight like most people think.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ljib777

I did a thread about this a while back.I didn't get any responses to mine though.The nephilim are coming back,provided they even left.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Yes I agree, I should have clarified my take a bit more by pointing out their presence here went from being open to being clandestine and shadowy. And I don't for one minute believe that the way they have been guiding the "human paradigm" as you put it serves anyones interests other than their own.

sounds like your talking about that new sy-fy program "V" that is going to be airing soon. c'mon guys, please...some proof??

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Forgive me for sounding dumb lol, but the nephilim, are these beings what we know today as Greys??.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Boy am I going to take some heat and likely be ridiculed for this, but hell, you only live once...

A few months ago, while in and out of meditative and trance states, and calling out to those navigating the outer reaches of the atmosphere, I observed a flashing, orb like craft, which appeared to be responding to my thoughts.

I asked in my mind, "who are you"? And two letters popped up into my mind..."N....E...."...

Don't know if related or not....But I logged it into my journal of experiences.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

There's plenty of material out there. The works of Charles Fort, Dr. Jacques Vallee, John Keel, and others. Correlate that with the channeled propaganda coming from Theosophical and New Age authors and you have some bizarre implications.

Anyway I highly recommend 'Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults.' by Dr. Jacques Vallee.

You can read about Dr. Vallee here. en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join