It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The return of the Nephilim "aliens" and 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I have seen many strange things happen at 3:00am,but over the last six months,most of the sightings around here started at 11:15pm and this would occur at first every Friday in the same area,then later times in between 8:30 and 10:15,then they would just stop. I don't know why between these times,any ideas?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Yes...you do only live once and I came out of the closet some time ago.

So the communication happens with you too. Since October 2008 I have discovered that long distance telepathy works. We are part of the Awakening.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I also felt a presence when these sightings would occur,like someone saying,"here i am" and then i would see the orbs.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by orby1976
reply to post by mamabeth

Forgive me for sounding dumb lol, but the nephilim, are these beings what we know today as Greys??.

The greys are,in my opinion,bio-engineered entities.They are servitude
to another race,the reptilians.The greys are not the nephilim,completely
different lifeform.The nephilim would look more like us.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

thanks

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Forgive me for sounding dumb lol, but the nephilim, are these beings what we know today as Greys??.

No, the Nephilim would be a type of human and if they existed they would be on earth among the human population. Imagine something along the lines of a demigod like the Greek Hercules or a type of "superhuman".

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I'm glad im not the only one experiencing this. It scared my friend Dave,and he was worried for me for a while. He thought they might try to harm me,and it scared the hell out of him.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Thanks you guys. It's nice to know that others have experienced this. I applaud you for having the courage to share.

I was also shown some sort of "maze" like pattern concurrently with these two letters, which was like some sort of square that kept getting smaller within itself. It was like it was self-illuminated. I feel it was some sort of symbolic communication of some sort.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

No, the Nephilim would be a type of human and if they existed they would be on earth among the human population. Imagine something along the lines of a demigod like the Greek Hercules or a type of "superhuman".

So we could be living among them now, and not even know?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by orby1976

I don't know where you get your theology from,but you're wrong!
Jesus died at 3:00p.m.,not a.m..He didn't rise from the dead until
sunset on saturday.He was crucified on a wednesday afternoon,not
on friday.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

But it is also said that demons do everything in reverse to appose god.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

That's right! There are people,living today,who might have nephilim DNA.
According to UFO lore,that would include Me!
1.I carry a recessive blood gene,RH-
2.I also carry a gene for producing 6-fingered children.
The nephilim had 6 fingers as did the giants of the Old testament.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CASH69

But it is also said that demons do everything in reverse to appose god.

That is right,like a mirror effect,similar,but different.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

If they exist, yes they would be here right now. I would guess in positions of power and somewhat out of the public eye. They might even work together in Cabals. You probably wouldn't casually run into one. I would expect them to probably be rare. You would know if you ran into one, probably rather large like Angus MacAskill and with the trait of polydactyly.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
reply to post by CASH69

Im a believer, dont get me wrong but when people say they see them all the time they never seem to have any proof.

Your comments made me think, hmm, wonder if your thoughts would apply to religion?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

I think this can be a confusing subject to the people who experience UFO's and orbs,at it least it is for me. I need to know how many people like me who are experiencing this. I don't expect people to believe me,of course not,this has been hard for me to swallow too. What am i to think? I have something happening to me that obviously doesn't happen to everyone,and i need answers,like,is this spiritual,is this an alien presents,do they mean to harm me,what do they want? Come and talk to my friends and family,or take a chance around here between 8:30 and 10:15,i don't know what to tell you,but i believe someone that tells me they are having the same thing happening,and i feel sorry for them.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

It is a strange journey that we are on. What makes you feel even worse however is that the journey is for you and you only. Each of us must come to our own understanding of what is happening. It is not like sitting in a church pew being told what to believe or how to believe it.

I had a very difficult time...had to see therapists, investigators and others with similar experiences...none of it helped me. Let go of the pre-conceived notions, the paradigm...then you'll understand.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

There was a lady that this was happening to and she collected video evidence over a period of time. Cant remember her name right now. I think she lived in canada. I saw her story and her evidence. Compelling to say the least. She also knew when they where coming. She could here them. I have to say I believe her. Those of you that this is happening to should concider doing what she did and collect video evidence. Not a one time thing. Dont show your first video. She said thats what they wanted from her. They wanted us to know about them.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I will try to make it a future project.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Her name is Dorothy Izatt ...here's a link www.capturingthelightdvd.com...

There are many people that do document their encounters with light. There was a thread not long ago here at ATS that covered a members communication.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join