It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo slovakia during fireworks display

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ok, this was filmed by a guy with his mobile phone, im uncertain and leaning towards CGI with this but i want to post it to let everybody else have there 2 cents.

www.youtube.com...

There isnt much info out there, only the video on a few different websites, so sorry there isnt much of a description.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i duno he doesnt even try to get the craft in the video at all stays on the fireworks the whole time you should try to find the DIVX copy of the video it will be much clearer

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It said he hadn't noticed the UFO until later when reviewing the video.

It's not helpful that the windows swing on the vertical plane. My guess is they, and some reflection, are involved.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by loam]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

he didnt notice it when filming, maybe stealth? i dont know but its just the way it zooms off that looks fake to me, but like i said it will be nice to know everbody elses thoughts on it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Two days does give a chance at altering the video before going public. I'm not enough of an expert to claim it either way, but it feels fake to me. There's just not enough of a good shot on the craft to really say. Sadly the blotchiness of the film and it's low visual quality make it hard to even try.

From what I can see of it, it looks like a "run-a-bout" except blue filtered.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I think he started filming then the window was still closed (and there was a reflection of the light on his cellphone, in the window). Then he or the person next to him swung the window open, which explains the movement of the reflection.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
THAT... if its not faked... is without doubt the best I have ever seen. Seems like the sweeping exit it did would be VERY difficult to fake, but then again I am not very familiar with how such things are done.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I think he started filming then the window was still closed (and there was a reflection of the light on his cellphone, in the window). Then he or the person next to him swung the window open, which explains the movement of the reflection.

100% agreed. That is exactly what I was going to suggest.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I post an article that i've found in slovakian:

In the evening on Friday, 12 September 2008, Mr. Joseph Hlavac held a mobile phone to film from the window of his apartment festive fireworks display in honor of the 70th Partyzánské anniversary of the city. Two days after recording the video he was surprised to see a flying object of unknown origin. The mobile phone was a Sony Ericsson K550i.
During the recording, Mr. Russ didn't notice anything particular, other than the fireworks, so it is very likely that the object caught on video could be invisible to our eyes. Analysis on the film did not reveal any evidence of manipulation.
On Sunday, 21 September 2008 broadcast TV station JOJ, aired it in the edition of 19:30.
On this website can be found the coverage of the tv station: ceknito.sk...
From the following link can be downloaded the original video: www.edisk.sk... . html

www.ceknito.24hod.sk...
muj4.edisk.cz...

The fact that he didn't notice it makes it likely to be some reflection, as far as i know cellphone cameras haven't the ability to cover some spectrum below/beyond the one covered by the human eyes: also, buddhasystem
's possible explanation sounds good to me:
i find particulrly interesting the way the UO gets out of sight/vanishes:

The blur suggests that some semi-circular movement took somehow place:
let's assume that there was some transparent layer between the camera (cellphone) and the target (fireworks): the movement required would have been this one, more or less

it would be consistent with both some sudden manual movement, but also with a window pane opening: i'll try to illustrate what i mean with the following animation (the blue arrow indicates the hypotetical position / orientation of the cellphone camera):

this is my opinion, i'm just trying to illustrate some possible explanation, not stating that this is some conclusive explanation

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

I think that there just about explains this one, great post internos, thanks for the contribution.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

It turns out that Sony Ericsson K550i which was used to take the shot actually has lighted keyboard and other buttons (and apparently part of translucent case) which has the exact same color as the supposed "object" (which in fact was a reflection.

video.google.com...=730747314666178689

It's amazing how stuff like that, makes news on national TV!

new topics

top topics

join