It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Mobster 'more powerful than a John Gotti "He has access to so much, including funding, includ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
FBI: Mobster 'more powerful than a John Gotti'
The FBI says Mogilevich, a Russian mobster, has been involved in arms trafficking, prostitution, extortion and murder for hire.

"He has access to so much, including funding, including other criminal organizations, that he can, with a telephone call and order, affect the global economy," said FBI Supervisory Special Agent Peter Kowenhoven.
edition.cnn.com...

to the skeptics out there, if a mobster can influence the economy this easily image how easy it is for bilderberger or who ever they are

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
That's nice but is he anything compared to Pablo Escobar?
Kthxbye.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Yeah, he could affect the global economy! Perhaps he has a lot of money in some ventures, or more likely he has A LOT of dirt on politicians, corporation types, their families, their businesses, etc.

These guys are probably involved with or responsible for a majority percentage of the worst crimes out there.

He could send waves of assassins to assassinate anyone, maybe even Putin, So either even tough guy Putin is too scared to go after these guys, or he's in the pocket along with these guys.

Americans have their mobsters but the paramilitary Russian mobster will put your average yankee gangster under any day.

Even the most gung ho of military forces, US, Israeli, Samoan, wtf have you, are too scared to go after these guys. I mean, these guys keep stabbing you long after you're dead

which is why this crap is still going on... Either revolt or get used to them kidnapping and raping.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Looks like the FBI found its new "Bin Laden".

Hey, if this Mogilevich can bleed, that means we can kill him.

He ain't so tough now.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
mogvilech is jewish and is protected by mossad ,
he lives in a nato controlled nation i think czechj republic

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

John Gotti is a bad comparison. In terms of a public figure, he was great. As a mob boss, he was one of the worst. The moron got caught and then died in prison. He was hardly powerful at all.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
How is MSM treating Russia these days? I dont have any access to the MSM - Im thinking of getting some mainstream news available - so I can understand the current agenda.

Anyhow - while this guy is new to me - the Russian mob isn't. It developed out of the Russian secret police and intelligence agencies - they went freelance after the fall of the USSR.

Sure they are extremely well connected - they are a counter point to the NWO - they may also be happy to negotiate an alliance with the NWO, so don't get hopes up they will have all the Bilderbergers assassinated.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

bah, the NWO is jewish in nature, and mogilevich , the 'russian' don is jewish too .

my expectation is that NWO would be destroyed at the hands of stalinist communists(not trotskyite or leninist commies),muslims or russians

though it would be future ,maybe 50 ,100 ,150-300 years

also this don lives in hungary/czech republic , both Nato states, hes definitely NWO puppet

[edit on 25-10-2009 by sadchild01]

new topics

top topics

join