It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair heckled in Middle East visit: 'You are a terrorist'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Tony Blair heckled in Middle East visit: 'You are a terrorist'

rawstory.com

The former British prime minister Tony Blair, now an envoy to the Middle East, was branded "a terrorist" by a Palestinian protester while on a visit to the West Bank. The protesters' raucous calls echoed through the hall where he was visiting Hebron.

Guards pushed the protester into a corner and "tried to shut him up," according to a news report of the incident. Blair bushed off the protester, saying, "He made his protest. That's fair enough. I think it's important for you guys as well not always to mistake the protests for the general view of the whole population. I think people here want to see this issue resolved."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dailymail.co.uk

[edit on 21-10-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Heh-At least this guy didn't try to hurl a shoe at B-Liar...

Ain't it funny how these politicians try to save face and dismiss these people as insignifigant every time they let them know how much strife and suffering their decisions have impacted them? And notice the guards doing their darndest to quickly silence his voice...

This is an ongoing, sad, sad issue. I do hope it gets resolved and that both sides can figure out a way to live harmoniously one day, without the continued atrocities.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Blair is just slime for the peace process, a man with arab blood all over his hands, cannot be a peace envy, lol.

Good on whoever did it, if true, but like blair the scum said, most people will fall for the rubbish propaganda, they put out on the news.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Good!

Tony B-Liar has with the help of Gordon McNutter Brown, destroyed the British economy and society, whilst taking us into an illegal war that nobody wanted.

The two of them should be tried for treason, or at least taken to the European/UN Court and tried for crimes against humanity.

Shame it'll never happen, especially with talks of B-Liar being haled as the first European dictator, sorry, I meant President!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I think that this needs to be kept in perspective. Much like the sole Republican that shoots his mouth off and thus has branded the entire Republican party, this was one heckler.

I happen to agree with the heckler, but again, the media has used the words of one man to convey (infer) an overall opinion of Blair in the middle east.

I hardly consider the words of one man a "movement" or even general consensus.

Watch the news -- this article will be used to justify something else down the road.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Although the media over there is just as corrupt as Western media, and their politicians are just as corrupt as ours, their population definitely has a better and more truthful view of how the world really works.

We hurl the "terrorist" label at anyone with a gun, turban, or opposing view. They at least can see who the ACTUAL terrorists are.

By no means are those in the Middle East apprised to the full scope of what goes on in the world as they are subjected to the same propaganda we are, just from a different direction. But embarrassingly enough for us, their version of the "truth" is closer to the truth than ours.

Tony Blair along with all his cronies are terrorists and deserve to be tried and hung as such. That he was appointed an envoy to the Middle East is a complete joke and a mockery of all the suffering, death, and destruction he and his criminal friends have caused in that region.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I do certianly wish the protestor, had tried to, that would have been hilarious. Besies it will not bother Terroist Blair, he has all that security around him.

Now here is a mass murderer, who's life I hope will be filled with guilt, until the day he dies. For all the attrocities which occured, while he was Prime Minister.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Those people do not feel guilt, the person is responsible for so many deaths, and the world gives him a peace envy job, nice one.

new topics

top topics

join