It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT: Special Swine Flu Update, something you need to know

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Instead of making a new topic I'm just going to add a question here:

How is it that many young people die? I have heard rumors that the immune system goes into a "overdrive" mode. Is this true? If this is true, would by example smoking marijuana that naturally lower your immune system help you out?

Any direct answer are very much appreciated

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Baracas

I'll tell you whats really going on but your going to think i'm out there in crazy land. Course thats why we have ATS so us fringe people can give there point of view. Well here goes. Ready?
The real reason behind the H1N1 virus is that years ago during the montak experiment when the military industrial complex was doing there black ops experiment they found that when they did there jumps in the time chair that at a certain point in time which came out to 60 secounds on dec 21st 2012 everything went flatlined. It would pick up again after that period but alot of time lines were changed. They continued with there experiments and found that up the line there grandkids were powerful in PSi abilities. This scared them to no end. So they decided to go back in time and look for a place where they could introduce something to effect the DNA of regular folk. And theyve produced the H1N1 virus. Its not a natural virus its genetically spliced from 3 virus's. This way TPTB can get even the president to do there dirty work for them. Get the population of the planet with the so-called cure. In effect it will remove the time line mutation so that TPTB will have an unending SLAVE RACE for the next 1000 years. This is why they want children & pregnant mothers to take the shot. To keep us all slaves.
Your choice now, but soon it won't be. Will you be ready?Will you cow down and be a good little slave, or fight for the future? ::Leave a bunch of real red pills out just in case someone dosn't think hes a nut job::

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Yes, the history of how the 1976 outbreak came about is not fiction is a fact, but the swine flu that we got today is not the same version we got back in 1918.

Actually guess what was the main medication give back in the days to people that were sick.

Aspirin, many experts blame aspirin and the over medication of it to many of the deaths back in the days as aspirin has shown to be quite toxic when use in high quantities.

Still back in the days it was no warnings on medications like we have today.

Thanks for bringing the experiments on swine flu, they are real and something we can not forget.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Sorry post got posted twice and I don't know how to delete it.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by secretwise]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hello, for weeks I have been trying to get this info out through comments responding to articles in papers like the Sun Sentinel Orlando Sentinel. regarding Teen Dies Of H1N1, of course it should have read H1N1 Vaccine, I placed a few links to people like Dr. Tenpenny, Dr. Mercola etc. now take a look at this! Today I wanted to reference the link so that I could copy and paste my info into an article about how T.S. Ida was responsible for canceling HN1N1 Vaccine shots at a Florida School www.wjhg.com..., but when I went to the link so you can see it went to Healthkey.com, they have been running commercials for that site on T.V. the site looks like a propaganda site for H1N1 vaccines! But that's not the scary part they are networked with practically every media outlet in the country! as you can see here www.healthkey.com... . Ironically one of the first things you see on the Healthkey site is about how half of Americans don't want the vaccine, but if you read the article it's a propaganda to get you to take it. I would have posted this as a new thread but I haven't been active on here, Please Please someone post this and get the word out.
Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join