It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT: Special Swine Flu Update, something you need to know

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Oh and I am not a big fan of Bill Maher, but he did make a good point the other night. Someone said that those who have died from swine flu were healthy, and Bill stated, "But by whose standards?"

S&F for the op.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Asherah]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
What to TPTB not want us to be looking at right now or focusing attention on. This is a distraction from something more than another seasonal flu virus, but WHAT?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Something else you need to know. Mercola is a quack and has been twice warned by the FDA to stop his quack medicine.

Why would you even point this out? It doesn't discredit his info regarding the U.S. virus program and its medical professionals who carry there dirty work out.......

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
My thoughts........

The southern hemisphere have already been through their flu season and yet I haven't seen any reports saying that swine flu escalated, in any of those countries. Surely it would have been all over our TV screens if masses of people had become seriously ill or died - the MSM would have used that info to hype the vaccine even more. Those countries didn't have the vaccine available for their flu season.

So...... if those countries went through their flu season without vaccinations available, and all seems well, why is the vaccine required for northern hemisphere countries?

Anyone in Australia, New Zealand, South America? - now you're at the end of your flu season, are your governments still plugging the vaccine?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Another thought, after re-reading Marge's posts;

Why is the MSM no longer covering adult deaths from swine flu? It appears to me that the coverage and focus is mainly on children.

Also, I was told by our county health nurse that they are told to "no longer count cases of H1N1" and that "Doctors are not routinely running tests for H1N1".

But... they are keeping track of child cases?

I am really confused. And I will say that nothing scares the hell out of people more than alot of dead children. Especially ones who apparently were healthy.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Yes, you are right, Like I posted before in other threads my family and I got something nasty back in March and felt like the regular flu (I had the regular seasonal flu vaccine last year) but felt different, we all came out of it with only me having he major sinus infection required two sets of round antibiotics, my daughter and husband just got one round, my son was the one with the least symptoms.

I truly believe now it was the swine flu, but I could be mistaken.

Funny thing none of us has gotten sick with anything else since then.

I came down with something in August, that felt like nothing I had ever had before. And it moved rapidly.

First began with mild cold symptoms, sneezing, runny nose, and alot of junk draining on my throat.

By that evening, I began coughing a deep cough, coughing up huge amounts of yellow crap. Okay, the clear crap I was sneezing turned yellowish in a matter of hours.

By morning my sinuses were infected and I had chills.

During all of this, I never had a fever and I didn't experience much muscle pains.

Within 24 hours I went from mild to severe. The cough was the most unbelivable part of this since I've never had a cough develop in me like that my entire life.

Went to the doctor and they did not want to test.

It took me a full month to get over this. I could not afford my colloidal silver and had used it up on my husband the weeks before for something else. But once i got my hands on some, in the 4th week of my ordeal, it started to clear up in a matter of 48 hours.

I *think* it was swine flu, however I'll never know for sure. I do think many people are getting this without a fever presenting with bad coughs.

Also wanted to pass along to you that I used to be a chronic sinusitis sufferer, and would be on antibiotics many months in a row trying to clear infections. I was on the big guns, sometimes being hospitalized with an IV of vancomycin or rocephin. It would clear it up and within a month I'd be sick again. They tried everything. I finally discovered silver and put it in a spray bottle, and never again do i get sinus infections the way I used to. This year so far I have had only that one in August.

Good luck

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I will not be taking the vaccines, all my children are healthy.

We are fostering a relative girl who is pregnant, about to drop. I will give her the info and let her make her own mind up. I am releived not to have to make that decision myself.

As with every winter, you can protect yourself from colds and flues by getting your vit C every day and Vit D, both vital for your immune system.
I am pretty sure it is the lack of Vit D in the winter (mainly comes from sunlight and made by our skin) that allows us to get more ill due to weakened immune system. I take 1000IU a day through the winter, 500IU in Autumn and early spring. I dont do colds during the winter and have caught flu once in the last 15 years. The last time I went to the doctor was 15 years ago when i got German measels at 17, not a pleasant experience.

On the rare occasion I do catch something, I drink a litre of pure orange juice a day, it clears your head and reduces the symptoms.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It seems the BBC are showing the Swine flu vaccine to be a wanted thing.

No one in the opinions says they dont want it.

This seems very one sided. This says to me, its good properganda FOR the vaccine. They are trying to show that everyone want it, from every walk of life. So easy to see though the bull.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
this has been copied and pasted from an e-mail I recieved the other day.
bit long but important..
quote:
Guys, im emailing you because im bloody scared about something.

I created my facebook group for fun, and to use it to market my
businesses to people. What im doing now totally kills my ability to do
that, but I dont care. This is important.

Im a qualified pharmacist. I've been researching the swine flu vaccine
that our government has bought for us (using our money, by the way) and
its DANGEROUS AS. Its easy a hundred times more dangerous than the swine
flu itself, imo.

Something that freaked me out is that several swine flu vaccine
manufacturers have asked governments to give them an exemption from
lawsuits, in case the vaccine caused harm in people. If you made a
vaccine that you knew worked, then why would you need a legal exemption
in case it hurt people? Massive warning sign. They don't believe its
safe.

The swine flu itself has killed about 2/3000 people total. The regular
flu kills 40 000 plus per year - so why are we freaking out about swine
flu, and not normal flu? Does that make sense? no.

If the regular flu kills 40 000 plus per year, and the swine flu only
killed
2/3 000 - then why are governments buying it in advance, giving it to us
for free, and giving drug manufacturers immunity to legal cases against
them?
Does that make sense? no.

The swine flu vaccine contains 2 horribly dangerous compounds - one is
called thimerosol. It is made 50% of mercury. It binds to receptors in
your brain, and basically causes brain damage. Is it smart to be
injected with thimerosol, and get brain damage, dropping 10 IQ points
and going dumb, in order to avoid getting a flu that kills 95% less
people than regular flu?
no.

The other horrible in gredient is called squalene. Squalene accidentally
tricks your immune system into killing your own cells, which creates
autoimmune diseases like asthma, multiple scelerosis, diabetes, and a
bunch of diseases that we dont have a name for yet (because squalene
hasnt been used for that long, and we have little data on its effects) -
is is smart to inject yourself with that stuff, in order to avoid a
relatively mild flu, like the swine flu? no.

If you're a pregnant mother about to take Panvax, ask yourself this -
why would you take Panvax, when it contains Neomycin and Polymyxin B
Sulfate - both of which exhibit positive risk to unborn children - so as
to avoid what? A mild flu, that kills 95% fewer people than the regular
flu?

Look, i'm a funny guy. Yeah, I make good facebook groups. People join
them by the thousands, and laugh. But Im also a qualified pharmacist. I
scored in the top 0.1% of my state in school. Im expert at critical
analysis of drugs and their effects on humans. And let me be blunt - if
someone came up to me with a syringe full of swine flu vaccine, or came
near my family with one - I would take the needle off them and poke them
with it myself - followed by several very hard punches. This stuff is
poison. Don't take it. Dont let your friends take it. Don't let your
family take it. If some idiot in a lab coat asks you if you want it, ask
them about thimerosol, squalene, and why the company making it wants
legal exemption from being sued, and watch their face go into "omg im
being asked serious questions that I dont have the answer to" mode.

Anyway. I hope you're all well. Chat to you on facebook sometime

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

CBS news reports that H1N1 isn't as prevelant as first thought. They said you may have thought you had the flu, but perhaps you didn't have the flu at all. On CNN this morning, I heard that H1N1 is spreading like wild fire, and 198 schools across the midwest have closed.

So, which is it? Are they keeping us confused on purpose? Something is spreading, and quickly. If it isn't the flu, what is it?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Just buy some 35% food grade peroxide online and follow the directions. You will never get sick or have to worry about any vaccinations messing with your body. You'll also cure yourself of EVERYTHING that is supposedly in-curable. Do it now before Codex makes it illegal! Also stock up on vitamins and natural supplements, they will also be illegal very soon! Don't believe me? Go back to sleep...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I have had the seasonal flu vaccine for the past 3 years and I have to say it works. I've definitely had flu about a week after taking it every time. This year, I refused and I've been blessedly flu free so far.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ancient arrow

Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine’s Dirty Little Secret Exposed
educate-yourself.org...

I just read about this this morning,

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

If it isn't the flu, what is it?

That's the question. What is it?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by Maya00a

CBS news reports that H1N1 isn't as prevelant as first thought. They said you may have thought you had the flu, but perhaps you didn't have the flu at all. On CNN this morning, I heard that H1N1 is spreading like wild fire, and 198 schools across the midwest have closed.

So, which is it? Are they keeping us confused on purpose? Something is spreading, and quickly. If it isn't the flu, what is it?

Exactly!

But and it's a big BUT, why haven't we heard of a massive increase in people being sick or dying, in countries that are just coming out of their flu season? They didn't have a vaccine available when these countries went into their flu season yet I haven't seen any reports that cases jumped up - fatal or not.

All totally weird - you'd think those countries would have had a spike if this flu was really that serious BUT they didn't.... Or did they? I can't see the MSM would've missed the chance to report it every few minutes so I assume nothing major happened over their winter season.

I think confusion causes fear and fear means most people will just go along and do what they're told to do - in this case they'll have the vaccine. I'm not having the vaccine, my husband isn't and neither are my 3 children and I'm called crazy, irresponsible and told I'm putting my children's lives at risk! Everyone I know is planning to have the vaccine and I do mean everyone - their attitude is that it the medical profession wouldn't be allowed to give us something dangerous! Why oh why don't people do their own research rather than blindly follow what they're told? They may be right, I may be wrong but at least I'm researching and trying to make an informed decision and if that makes me crazy then I'm more than happy to be crazy!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I just wanted to contribute by saying that there have been several mutations of the H1N1, all of them with much higher fatality rates. So far they have been contained but there is evidence suggesting that mutations are occurring world-wide and we will soon have several extremely deadly variations of the H1N1 in circulation globally.

This information was relayed to me by a good friend who interacts with Homeland Security, FEMA, and also has input in the WHO. It was suggested that I stock up on important supplies and to honestly be prepared for a Marshal Law Quartine scenario, as it is appearing more and more likely.

I did not honestly care about H1N1 until my friend shared this information with me, and he himself has already stocked up and is taking precautions to protect himself and his family. He is also utilizing specialized Hand Sanitizer that he says will protect your hands from harboring the H1N1 for upwards of 6-12 hours between applications. When it gets bad enough he will also be utilizing a mask that is specially treated with a polymer-bond sanitizer that kills H1N1 on contact.

In all, he says the biggest thing to fear is the mutation and subsequent quarantine that could occur nationally even globally that will severely limit and restrict basic services and even food and water. The few mutations they have caught have upwards of a 50% death rate, although subsequent infections from those mutations tend to be milder. But all it takes is 1 mutation to take hold.

I am not getting the shot, but I am putting together a survival kit and emergency supplies just in case. As well as First Aide supplies and the specialized sanitizers.

My friend has no reason to lie to me and he is indeed taking the precautions he recommended. He interacts directly with those in the know and also has access to sensitive "NON PUBLIC" information.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
My little 12 yr step daughter has stayed at my house this week with diareha and coughing symptoms, I kept her isolated and treated her but now we all seem to have her symptoms, man this stuff is contagious!

I use all unviversal precautions, sanitize after each time she uses the bathroom but still it is airborn and now we are all sick.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

What is the special hand sanitizer and where do I get it?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I heard on the news today there's not enough vaccine to go around, because the virus is SLOW at reproducing, and moreso an unofficial poll states 40% will not let their children be vaccinated, so...

If the 40% WERE ok with being vaccinated, then they'd REALLY not have enough to go around. This sounds like more BS excuses like those used in Katrina as to why the response hasn't measured up to the threat.

And OHH that "just get your damn vaccine" lady....Ohh love to see what she's got to say when this turns out all 1976 like...Hmmm what will she say then??

Yes, All the cases stated so far were people NOT in good health, suffering from ailments which even a bad cold may have finished them off, stop playing the deadly booga-booga BS, show (1) just ONE healthly YOUNG patient who was unvaccinated who died of complications from the H1N1 Flu ALONE!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

HMmm has anyone seen this yet?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join