It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT: Special Swine Flu Update, something you need to know

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The realities that the CDC doesn't want you to know and how they have been using deception to make you take a dangerous vaccine that actually has not changed in 30 years since it was first manufactured.

www.mercola.com...

Interview with Barb Loe Fisher, Founder of the National Vaccine Information Center

Very informative for parents with small children.

You can see the 60 minutes interview from 1977, over 30 years ago. This is in stark contrast to this segment. Admittedly it was done long after the damage was done but if you look at 4:15 you will see one of the CDS consultants clearly state he warned them of this danger and yet when the CDC head is confronted with this, he denies it.

Question that where no answered about the 81 children that so far has died from swine flu

There have been 81 children from H1N1 in the US. These of course are tragic.

How many pediatric deaths occurred in children who:

•Were positively lab confirmed as H1N1;

•Had underlying chronic immune and brain dysfunction

•Were fully vaccinated according to CDC recommendations

•Had received influenza vaccine this year

•Had received seasonal influenza vaccine in previous years

•Received Tamiflu or another anti-viral prior to death

•Had a coinciding bacterial infection with H1N1

•Were never vaccinated - totally unvaccinated

How children vaccinations are making many children sicker through the years and disable many other.

Other Important Observations on the Segment

50 million people got vaccinated in the 70s swine flu outbreak and more died from the vaccine than from the flu itself.

Your Immune System is Perfectly Capable of Fighting H1N1

Facts the CDC doesn't want you to know,

If 99.9% of the people are not having any serious complications from the infection, it would seem perfectly rational to believe that minor lifestyle changes could have dramatic effects on fighting this infection, and none of these involve taking potentially dangerous and unproven vaccine interventions.

Simple Measures That Can Help You Fight Illness

Through healthy lifestyle living.

Notice When Things Don't Add Up...

If you were born before the 50s you probably have natural immunization to the swine flu.

The elderly has not been targeted by the swine flu as much right now.

Is the Swine Flu "Deadly," or Not?

The statistic that has been used to mislead the public.

articles.mercola.com...

Listen to the CDC's Own Admissions!

So, how does the CDC respond to this discrepancy reported by the Harvard scientist?

"Typically, influenza causes death when the infection leads to severe medical complications... [and as most such cases] are never tested for virus infection...

...CDC considers these figures to be very substantial undercounting of the true number of deaths from influenza. Therefore, the CDC uses indirect modeling methods to estimate the number of deaths associated with influenza."

What IS a "Deadly Disease"?

As of October 11, 2009 the World Health Organization reported that, worldwide, there have been more than 399,232 laboratory confirmed cases of pandemic influenza H1N1, and over 4,735 deaths.

Folks, that is 4,735 deaths in the ENTIRE world, not just the US!

Most all of these deaths occurred in immunocompromised individuals.

Now I do not want to diminish the value of any life, but what is needed here is a critical perspective.

Malaria kills ONE MILLION people EVERY YEAR, worldwide. Death is a direct result of the malaria infection.

So at the end, the swine flu is not as deadly as the regular seasonal flu so far

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the info, keep it coming when you hear/find it. There is allot to think about when it comes to this issue.

Star and flag...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Thanks, we need to get as many people as we can with the real facts about the swine flu and how deceptions and lies are playing a big role for mass vaccination, specially when the targets are the children and unborn.

The article I posted with the link has been a great success and people are listening and weighing the facts with the fiction.

Still vaccination is a personal decision and people have the right to be vaccinated or not.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Something else you need to know. Mercola is a quack and has been twice warned by the FDA to stop his quack medicine.

Warning 1

Warning 2

Every time you lie about the swine flu God kills a kitten.

Please, think of the kittens.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Also, and this really pisses me off, 'deadly' is a matter of perception.

Sure the seasonal flu has killed more people than the 'swine flu', but to a person whose child died because they didn't get vaccinated due to some BS 'miracle natural cure' the death rate is 100%.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

How children vaccinations are making many children sicker through the years and disable many other.

HI Marg,

My gut instinct tells me this plays a major role, immunization lower our natural resistance.

Swine Flu Cases Overestimated?
www.cbsnews.com...
CBS) If you've been diagnosed "probable" or "presumed" 2009 H1N1 or "swine flu" in recent months, you may be surprised to know this: odds are you didn’t have H1N1 flu.

In fact, you probably didn’t have flu at all. That's according to state-by-state test results obtained in a three-month-long CBS News investigation.

[edit on 093131p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Thanks for the links is nice to see what is going on behind the scenes! but the article is from 60 minutes the link is from Mercola, still the FDA have no grounds what so ever on been truthful while they are pay by the big pharma in the nation, they approved a vaccine that wasn't tested as safe for the population and provided no paper work otherwise, they refuse to answer questions and now they are under a law sue and a court order in NY state because the violated their own federal laws to push the swine flu vaccine.

So who I still will side with Dr. Mercola.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
ALSO (and please forgive my emotionality Marg - I really do enjoy your posts on ATS)

The "Spanish" flu pandemic of 1918 and 1919 caused the deaths of 20-50 million people worldwide including up to 675,000 in the U.S. While only about 1% of those infected with the virus died, it became one of the deadliest viruses ever known to man. The 1918 flu has been described as capable of sickening and killing a person on the same day. The virus is an H1N1 type A influenza. Symptoms of infection were similar to, but more severe than typical, seasonal flu. Viral pneumonia leading to acute respiratory distress was the primary cause of death. Recently, the virus was reconstituted from frozen tissue samples from a woman who died from the virus.

The H1N1 flu of 1918 (the same type as the 'swine flu') infected a HALF A BILLION people and killed 50 million.

Why?

There was no immunity.

Why?

People's immune systems had not been exposed to the virus in order to build immunity.

How do you build immunity?

Vaccination.

--

That being said, vaccination should be a personal decision NOT the decision of a government.

While I believe children should receive immunizations I also believe it is ABSOLUTELY the right of the parent to decide for their children.

Finally, I absolutely agree this virus is less "deadly". Why so much attention then? Because (my opinion) TPTB want to distract you from the far more serious and nasty things going on behind the scenes while we are worrying about swine flu.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yeah that's true.

I was just trying to win a bet with a buddy who said I couldn't use the word 'quack' twice in the same sentence today!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Is starting to sound like the big pandemic scare that never was in the 70s, but what it was were the dead and paralysis that left many in the population suffering after the vaccinations.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I have two first cousins who I am close to who both work in a major local hospital just outside of Detroit as nurses. I asked if the swine flu has been an issue at the hospital and both said that nothing has changed and it hasn't been an issue(yet).

Also, there was a poll in Michigan and 7/10 adults said they would not be getting the vaccination. When interviewed people where all on the same page it seemed. We don't want to be guinea pigs and why take it, it will just give me the flu. Looks like TPTB have to rethink those propaganda campaigns. Hardly anyone bites anymore.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Swine Flu Cases Overestimated?
www.cbsnews.com...
CBS) If you've been diagnosed "probable" or "presumed" 2009 H1N1 or "swine flu" in recent months, you may be surprised to know this: odds are you didn’t have H1N1 flu.

In fact, you probably didn’t have flu at all. That's according to state-by-state test results obtained in a three-month-long CBS News investigation.

[edit on 093131p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

I think this is the key fact here. I cant wrap my head around the idea that TPTB would infect millions and millions of people with a poison that would be easily tracked back to the vaccine (and quickly). But I certainly wouldn't put it past these people to exaggerate the fear and look to make a fortune in a short amount of time.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Children deaths is something that we can not disregard no matter the case, but also why is the CDC been so adamant to provide results of the deaths of the children along with the preventive care done before the deaths? perhaps because they don't want the people to know the truth?

If I have a small child and I am considering vaccination for the swine flu I will be taking all considerations after all the fiasco of the 70s (where children were not the target just young adults and the elderly), I will be very worry about my child dying from the vaccine or becoming disable.

Specially when the government and the PIG pharma are without fault.

BTW thanks for the information is well taken and welcome.

Remember is up to the parents to vaccinate their children or not, I did vaccinated all my children when they were young, but not for flu vaccines, that is their choice as adults now.

So far my son never had the flu vaccine at 23 he never gets sick at all and when he does he never been to the point of been bed ridden.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

God does not kill kittens over swine flu tales. Why dont you stay inside and quite scaring the kids? Come out after Halloween is over?

Marge, great post, good info. I am never shocked to learn of the depth of the lies concerning this Swine Flu Hoax and the "prescribed vaccination".

As for punishment of lies...Karma will bite and I know who it will be.
The big Pharma, and the Government for the killing of innocents.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Here's a quote from that Cbsnews story.

"Those who think they've had H1N1 flu -- but haven't -- might mistakenly presume they're immune. As a result, they might skip taking a vaccine that could help them, and expose themselves to others with H1N1 flu under the mistaken belief they won't catch it."

I'll translate.
"Just take the Vaccine. Don't think, just the take the vaccine. You do not know your own body, here look, I'm wearing a white lab coat, there's nothing to be afraid of..... Yes that's right there is no legal action, if you have an adverse reaction. Shhhh now, just relax.....Ahh Aup, no talking. You don't want your child taken away..... This will al be over soon, all you have to do is give them thier vaccines. Just take breathe and it'll all be over soon.
We love you..."

[edit on 21-10-2009 by wylee]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
voices.washingtonpost.com...

Obama gets a flu shot, but not for swine flu

By Rob Stein
President Obama received a seasonal flu shot Tuesday afternoon, a White House official said. A White House physician administered the shot while accompanying the president on a trip to New York, where he is attending fund-raisers for the Democratic Party and a House candidate.

The first lady and Obama girls had received their seasonal flu vaccines previously.

It seems that even though President Obama does not fall into any of the high risk categories for a flu shot he does however spend much time shaking hands of people.

For this reason he decided to get the vaccine against the regular seasonal flu.

His shot was administrated by the Whitehouse Physician and you better believe his was not tainted by Thermisol, squyalene or other toxic componenets sent out to the Military and G.P.

Question is did he take the shot and then go off to 'shake' hands with people?

If what we know about shedding has any relevance then our President is possibly infecting all of the innocent people set out to meet and greet him.

Even a small child after vaccinations is told to limit his interaction with other children and family members so as not to spread the vaccine conponents.

I realize that this could have been it's own thread but this thread is important and I wanted to contribute here.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Thats right marg I have fully come to the conclusion that once i give people the facts it is then their choice as to wheather or not it is the right decission for their family.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Actually if the news about the preferred treatment that other nations elite enjoy with a bash of swine flu vaccine that it doesn't have what the regular vaccine have I will not be surprised that when he gets the swine flu vaccine in public is from one of those "fixed bashes"

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ok I am going to say it now and here...

What if...

In all actuality the 'plan' by the NWO is to kill the informed, the educated and independent thinker?

What if...

Everything we have been fed is in fact disinfo?

What if...

The Global elites simply wish to kill any of those who have the potential of rising up to over throw thousands of years of control?

What if...

They want to make sure that the people who do survive are going to be complacient. Including the fetuses who in their mothers wombs suffer from the toxic effects of the vaccine?

What if...

The plan is to drop the worlds population to 500million? The only people they will need are factory workers, med tec's, farmers and field workers.

Not if but when...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Well if the Whitehouse Dr is worth his salary then the President would have taken the vaccine during down time and not before going to the Democratic event he is, that is simple commonsense.

It was a placebo, because otherwise he would have been kept under observation for adverse affects.

Also if the Whitehouse Dr. is not a sharlatan, he would know about shedding...

No he did not recieve a real vaccine.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join