It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Real" Lunar Anomaly - Knock Yourself Out!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

that looks like a pyramid....more convincing than most ive seen david...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

It's what I was referring to when I first mentioned a pyramid.

I saw that before I could even see what Ed was talking about.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
reply to post by chrisd250

It's what I was referring to when I first mentioned a pyramid.

I saw that before I could even see what Ed was talking about.

where are the "nuclear plant smokestack" looking things you mentioned? im no good at looking for things on these moon pics lol

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The stacks I was talking about:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c79d97e404d9.jpg[/atsimg]

One small one and one large one. Not saying that's what it is, but reminds me of them. If you look at it on the higher resolution image it looks nothing like that. Actually in the higher resolution version, it looks to me like clouds covering most of that crater. Again, not saying that's what it really is. Just sharing my opinion here.

I saw other things that interested me also, can't for the life of me remember what they were now
. I should have marked them when I first looked at it

[edit on 21-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
here's something that I thought looked strange, maybe sort of like a saucer. saw some track like things as well and wierd black blob/shadow things.
nice image source anyway, how close would these views be from if anyone knows.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dde38ab3ce4b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
That' s not a pyramid...

s470.photobucket.com...

From here: s470.photobucket.com...

Great to see more and more people showing their finds!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Check out the rectilinear features in this pic from my 10mb version of AS08-13-2244:

Here is another one from the same image (in comparison with a diamond mine):

Mines on the moon - That's just crazy...

Somebody should have told the Apollo 14 astronauts:

The following image was found by Mikesingh:

Maybe...

Here are some other structures that Mike found in some Lunar Orbiter images:

Could these be Ruins - Or maybe even active facilities?

Here is the last one colourized:

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Can anybody tell me what this is in this pic ?
history.nasa.gov...
It's in the bottom left corner but it looks ominous to me anyway.
From history.nasa.gov...
Have a look see what you think.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Do you know what the equivalent is of the distance with say, a picture of earth is on any close moon photo including this one?. Are we talking hundreds odd miles or a couple of miles? The pic in the OP looks simply to far away to make anything out. How far up in pics of earth can you go before you can only see terrain?

Im obssessed with the moon i really am, but i honestly believe we've never had any pics close enough to make anything out.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Yeah same old same old this is the sum of most lunar anomalies
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a1bd06b1e25.jpg[/atsimg]

Take this pic for example, now how this person made these things out is beyond me, it really is. Gasp! moon pyramid shadows with er...no pyramid. Cave entrances, saucer shapes? Maybe it's because i obviously have an untrained eye for these things (even though Ive looked at moon pics for years) because to me, it's just rocky terrain from miles up.

Sorry sorry just seen the caption above the picture. But my arguments the same.

[edit on Wednesday20092009-10-21T08:41:39-05:00am3141200910 by thesneakiod]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Thats too much work. Why dont you just post it, since you are the one who sees it.

Its not working for me.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

Where did I say that there was in fact a pyramid and smoke stacks?

I said that's what they LOOK LIKE to me. I'm not saying that's what they actually are. I made that very clear in each post of mine.

I would never say that's what they are unless I could actually prove it. I just saw things that stuck out to me and gave my opinion on what they resemble. Nothing more than that.

Some people really need to start reading posts more clearly.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Er...where did i say that? lol, i only asked you a question with no malice intended at all, i never accused you of anything. I certainly never mentioned smoke stacks and such.

Maybe it would be better for you to read posts properly.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'll appreciate it if you people stick to the thread topic, IF you have something to say, and not bring in things not associated with the thread topic. Start another thread for YOUR findings.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
I'll appreciate it if you people stick to the thread topic, IF you have something to say, and not bring in things not associated with the thread topic. Start another thread for YOUR findings.

Even if the findings come from the original image you posted? That's not taking anything off topic. There's only one post where the image being talked about didn't come from the image you linked to. Everything else came from the image you're talking about.

So only stuff YOU find can be talked about? We can't share any of our findings even if it's located in the image you found an anomaly in? You call yourself a researcher and aren't willing to allow others to share their findings with you? Pathetic

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Do you know what the equivalent is of the distance with say, a picture of earth is on any close moon photo including this one?. Are we talking hundreds odd miles or a couple of miles? The pic in the OP looks simply to far away to make anything out. How far up in pics of earth can you go before you can only see terrain?

Im obssessed with the moon i really am, but i honestly believe we've never had any pics close enough to make anything out.

You weren't trying to imply that we shouldn't be able to make anything out in detail? Millions of images have been taken of the Moon. You honestly believe that there's no highly detailed close-up's of the Moon? Should I remind you of the images that NASA released recently where they show the LM's of the Apollo missions and the footprints left behind by the astronauts, along with equipment that was left up there?

We can take images that are good enough to make out footprints, but we can't get anything good enough to see possible structures?

Whatever you say

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I never accused you of anything like I just said. I only asked you a question regarding distance, chill out.

But.....if there's close up pics of footprints, then shouldn't the structures be clearly visible and not open to interpretation?

Just to add, Ive never, nor have i said there's no artificial structures on the moon, infact i believe there are.

[edit on Thursday20092009-10-22T03:18:00-05:00am3118200910 by thesneakiod]

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

You can see the real anomaly here.....It appears to be strange lights aranged in V shaped pattern inside a small crater. The area is a edge of a big crater called Belyaev. You can see there is a small crater of diameter around 15 Km South-West to Belyaev.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join