It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG!!! The Arrivals is the greatest thing the internet has to offer!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

The Arrivals pt.23 (Materialism & The Battle Within)

Thank you ATS

Thank you Internet

If you have not watched the Arrivals... all 51 parts... I want to know who you are, and why you haven't watched this.

This is our journey in unplugging from the Matrix.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Can you summarize the videos in a post for those of us who have satellite internet fair access policies? Whats the deal in a nutshell?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by treemanx
Can you summarize the videos in a post for those of us who have satellite internet fair access policies? Whats the deal in a nutshell?

It encompasses everything. Everything.

It is a step by step walkthrough for those that are still asleep, so most of the information you have already received (but the information you might of overlooked will be brought to light as well).... This is why it takes over 4 hours to view.

Unfortunately nobody can be told what the Arrivals is... you have to see it for yourself.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by treemanx

I will point this out, The first 1:11 of this video is something we all here on ATS should of felt, experienced, and struggled through.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Yes it is very good at some things.

The spiritual/religious side of things is something that really needs to be researched by the viewer however as certain things are questionable at the least.

The videos also have a heck of a lot of brainwashing within them.

Just my opinion after watching the whole series when it was first posted on ATS.

If anyone is watching these, has done or is going to I would recommend some research afterwards and dont let your mind go entirely if you are watching this because it uses psychological tools to influence the viewer into accepting the end message it gives.

In short, keep your guard up a little to enable you to choose what to believe this is if you are watching the entire series which is 10 hours worth or so.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Wow, excellent video.

reply to post by treemanx

In a nutshell, this video starts out with a group of people listening to an elder talking about how man talked to all of earth's creatures and they gave man all that they possessed. And at the end the creatures said that good man will be happy, but no the Owl had seen that man had a hole that could not be filled. It goes on to show how man has a soul in a physical body(tool) and instead of filling the soul man tries to fulfill the tool's pleasures or wants instead of the soul. The part I liked best they show a model going from normal to being primped, hair made up, than photoshopped and than on a billboard and states this is why we have an illusion of beauty. And man is manipulated into believing the gold(anything that is wanted) is just within reach.

I believe I will watch the rest of them. Great message.

A man with a mountain of gold, will always want another mountain. Also from the video.

[edit on 10/20/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I watched it a few months and they have some good points, I really felt a couple of their claims were very inaccurate. Especially the UFO part they got some of that wrong.

But overall a very good watch.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by buds84]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

If anyone is watching these, has done or is going to I would recommend some research afterwards and dont let your mind go entirely if you are watching this because it uses psychological tools to influence the viewer into accepting the end message it gives.

Thank you for pointing this out... For I am only at part 25.

But so far this is the greatest presentation I've yet to see on the internet about how the world works.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

You will see my point when it begins coming to the end.

I have read your posts before and you might change your views on the arrivals I think but I might be wrong.

Just dont let all the explanations of the propoganda, conspiracies, awakening from the sheeple talk cloud your judgement for what the real message is in the videos. It is a really great series for explaining certain things but it uses that as a foundation for making you trust it if that makes sense.

Just looking out for people is all.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I have read your posts before and you might change your views on the arrivals I think but I might be wrong.

Just dont let all the explanations of the propoganda, conspiracies, awakening from the sheeple talk cloud your judgement for what the real message is in the videos. It is a really great series for explaining certain things but it uses that as a foundation for making you trust it if that makes sense.

I had the same problem with Zeitgeist.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

I had the same problem with Zeitgeist.

I will keep an eye on your thread until you have watched it, maybe send me a U2U with your opinion in case I miss it?

I suspect you might have a bit of a field day of it if you had even a twitch of disagreement when you watched zietgiest.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Hi Doomsday,

Definetly piqued my interest here....struggling to find fully working versions of all 50 parts, WITH Audio, as youtube has removed some of the audio.

Any goldmines you can care to mention? Tried loading the Intro on WakeUpProject but it isnt loading for some reason

suggestions welcome and appreciated

Found a Goldmine here, Arrivals

That link above and also alternating to Yahoo Video for the ones with occasional broken links. Enjoy

NickX

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Nick_X]

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Nick_X]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Up to part 3 now - darn you (in a friendly way), i'll be here all night now

Looks VERY interesting thus far.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Yes it is very good at some things.

The spiritual/religious side of things is something that really needs to be researched by the viewer however as certain things are questionable at the least.

The videos also have a heck of a lot of brainwashing within them.

Just my opinion after watching the whole series when it was first posted on ATS.

In short, keep your guard up a little to enable you to choose what to believe this is if you are watching the entire series which is 10 hours worth or so.

i had to stop watching for that exact reason...it didnt feel good even though it is sold as being good..

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
looks like islamic religious propaganda

based on the titles of the chapters alone i mean
i havent screened it..

love wacky videos... hate religious propaganda..

so is the arrivals suppossed to help me convert?
or is it gonna infotain me on conspiracy topics?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by uwascallywabbit

Looking more like it's Islamic propaganda... but very good propaganda I might add.
I'm a Christian and so far it doesn't really bother me.

It depends on how you feel about spirits, demons, evil, and I guess the devil himself that will make you interested in this.

It really exposes Masonic rituals for what they are.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by uwascallywabbit

I'm not up to the propaganda part yet....but the analysis of Madonna as a Masonic Kabbalah Magician, dancing mason rituals on stage at the MTV music awards with Britney Spears and Christina Agquilera.....that was a bit trippy

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

This is Incredible!!!

So much about the Matrix has been explained.

probably my favorite part.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I'm at part 46, and I'm seriously speechless.

I hope it has a good ending.

Everything I knew, everything I've studied.... Has all been connected in one presentation.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Finally finished it...

Ending was a little weak with the Lord of the Rings analogy and discussing the battle with Anti Christ.

But nevertheless... I think this is one that tops all others, it kinda sucks that they take the Muslim perspective, but it's still basically the same message I'm preaching.

I'd say about 90% - 95% of all the information in all 51 Parts ..... I will agree with.

PLEASE WATCH this if you have not.

BTW:

This had to be my favorite part:

top topics

join