It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drasius Kedys - Double homicide on elite pedophiles?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
www.earthtimes.org...

Kaunas- A judge was shot dead in Lithuania Monday in a professional-style "hit" that bears the hallmarks of a contract killing, Lithuanian national radio reported. Regional court Judge Jonas Furmanavicius, 47, was gunned down at 8:30 am (0530 GMT) on Sladkevicius Street in the centre of Lithuania's second-largest city, Kaunas.

Police said Furmanavicius was shot three times in the body and once in the head after he climbed out of his Mercedes car. Police appealed to the public for help in tracing a white Volkswagen van seen fleeing the scene of the crime.

Police Deputy Commissioner Visvaldas Rackauskas told Lithuanian radio that Furmanavicius' list of forthcoming cases would be examined in the search for a motive.

"(Furmanavicius was) working as a judge in criminal cases involving serious crimes and therefore we do not exclude the possibility that he was murdered in connection with activities relating to criminal proceedings," said Rackauskas.

Other areas of enquiry centre on unsubstantiated allegations by Kaunas resident Drasius Kedys that Furmanavicius had sexually assaulted his daughter, local media said.

Kaunas is known for being the base of the Daktaras Gang, a notorious criminal clan with a reputation for violence.

The head of the Daktarais gang, Henrikas Daktaras, was arrested in Bulgaria in September after going on the run in February.

Judge Furmanavicius had presided over the trial on drug smuggling charges of Daktaras' son, Enrikas.

www.austriantimes.at...

Judge Dreadful killer a hero

A dad who shot dead a judge and a senior politician because they molested his three-year old daughter has become a national hero after going on the run in Lithuania.

Horrified Drasius Keyds, 37, gunned down the perverted pair on Monday after police turned a deaf ear to his pleas for justice for his tortured tot.

Now in hiding, Keyds has become a hero on YouTube and Facebook with hundreds of thousands of fans from all over the world pledging support.

"You are a hero to all of us," reads one Facebook message. "What you did is nothing but justice."

Mugs and t-shirts with his image on them have begun appearing alongside the logo "Drasius: Lone-avenger".

Keyds' nightmare began a year ago when daughter Deimantela told him about a meeting set up by his then fiancee with judge Jonas Furmanavicziusa and the Speaker of Lithuania's parliament , Andrius Us.

The pair allegedly raped and abused the youngster who reported her ordeal to her father.

But a year long campaign for a police investigation failed when detectives told Keyds there was not enough evidence to proceed with a case.

Now the fugitive dad is being offered a safe haven in neighbouring countries like Poland.

Parliamentary deputy speaker Stefan Niesiołowski said: "This is a clear case of incompetent law enforcement on the original crime."

fixed ex tags / kj

[edit on 24/10/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
balticreports.com...

Killer of judge, woman in Kaunas remains at large
Written by Nathan Greenhalgh Lithuania, TOP NEWS Oct 5, 2009

KAUNAS, Lithuania — A manhunt is underway for Drąsius Kedys, whom police believe could be responsible for the murder of a judge and woman Monday in Kaunas.

Police checkpoints have been set up at every road leading out of the city, while helicopters are shining spotlights searching for the alleged murderer and his possible accomplices. No arrests have been made so far.

Kedys, 37 years old of Kaunas, is implicated by police in the murder of District Court Judge Jonas Furmanavičius and Violeta Naruševičienė, the sister of his former live-in girlfriend, which both took place Monday morning. Possible motives could be the belief that his four-year-old daughter was sexually abused by Furmanavičius and other men, or frustration with a bitter three-year-long custody battle with Kedys’ ex-girlfriend Laima Stankūnaitė, the mother of Kedys’ daughter.

fixed ex tags and text wall / kj

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24/10/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So what do you guys think?
Did he do the right thing?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
While not getting into any legal aspects (And honestly I hate the legal system)

I would have done the exact same thing, as far as I could tell from reading it it seemed like the Judge got off basically because of his connection's, I mean it almost seemed like someone had the woman killed just to make him lose favor with the people; I don;t know of anyone stupid enough to plan out a killing and then turn around and leave a weapon right next to the body... that just screams of set-up in my mind

So in my very humble opinion I feel that he was right in doing what he did and I would have done the exact same thing given the situation

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
There was a time when I would have said "good for him". But I have grown in both spirit and maturity and now I believe only God and government under the laws should be the one to punish crimes like this.

I understand this was a horrific crime by those who thought they were above the laws of God and the land. But in the end it only takes someone like a grieving father to meet out justice whether right or wrong justice was served.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Consider this:
Assume its 100% fact...these idiots did this to a 3 year old.
The 3 year old is alive...with some therapy, the child will be a perfectly normal kid...but nope, now the child will never know her father because he chose to be selfish and kill people because he was pissed verses fight the legal way, or move, and be part of his daughters life.

you think that kid will give a flying fark what happened at 3 in comparison to having no father for her entire life? Who did the real damage here?

Fight the law, make a fuss, and move away if things are that bad to where the law has failed you if you have children...not get pissed that something went wrong so in essence kill yourself (same difference, a absent father is an absent father).

The video has a bunch of fans...great, any of them going to be there in 5 years from now supporting this fatherless girl? 10 years? will they be walking her down the aisle in her wedding? nope...they just think vengence is cool and starred a video.

There is a reason we have a process...its to stop the damage to the victims, not to go easy on anyone

I understand the anger the father felt, but I do not understand his actions...but then again, I am a thinking man

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awolscout

I would have done the exact same thing, as far as I could tell from reading it it seemed like the Judge got off basically because of his connection's, I mean it almost seemed like someone had the woman killed just to make him lose favor with the people; I don;t know of anyone stupid enough to plan out a killing and then turn around and leave a weapon right next to the body... that just screams of set-up in my mind

So in my very humble opinion I feel that he was right in doing what he did and I would have done the exact same thing given the situation

aka, you dont actually care to be around your child to work through it...your vengence is far more important to you.

-sighs-

making babies is easy...being a father is difficult...it requires sacrifice of your rightous indignation and pride at times.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
So this is what happened:

1 Daughter Tells father two men molested her.

2 Father finds out details.

3 Father tells police to investigate the corrupt pedophile politicians. Gives them evidence.

4 Police refuse. Too much hassle.

5 Drasius Kedys the Father avenges his daughter. Prevents future molestation by neutralizing the Molesters. Countless lives are saved.

6 Drasius Kedys, National Hero.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
While I can certainly understand the act he's on the run now and his daughter is in the care of the state. How's he going to protect her now?

If you're worried about pedophiles the last place to leave a child is in state custody.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

The man just rubbed out two pedophiles.

Just think how many children they have victimized already. think of the ones they'll never victimize now.

Yup - he's a hero.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I don't really care if it's illegal. In my opinion, he did the right thing, he's a hero, and those two sick ****s got what they deserved. That'll teach the Elite scumbags what happens when they use their power, influence and contacts to avoid punishment for their crimes.

And edit: After consideration and reading Ecoparity's post...

Yeah, I still can't blame him, but as Ecoparity said... His daughter is now in state custody.

I would have hired a professional killer to whack them instead, and then gotten out of Dodge myself, with my daughter.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by David_Reale]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
A civilized society cannot abide vigilantes. No question!

Now, personally I think he is a hero! I would have done the same thing, maybe even worse, and if I were in law enforcement or on a jury, I would make sure he got away with it!!

There, that was some good fence straddling wasn't it?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Awolscout

aka, you dont actually care to be around your child to work through it...your vengence is far more important to you.

-sighs-

making babies is easy...being a father is difficult...it requires sacrifice of your rightous indignation and pride at times.

AKA You wouldn't have it in you to do what's necessary to protect your children

First off I don't have any children and I really don't ever want one but my point is that it's not a lets work through this sweetie sort of issue this is a pedophile rapist law official who can manage to buy his way out of trouble

This man's daughter wasn't necessarily the first girl this man did this too, but he made damn sure that she would be the last... Sometimes t seems like human's have forgoteen that at the core they are animals and what happens in the animal kingdom when one of them steps out of line... they die.

I'm sorry if you feel that he did the wrong thing honestly I don't entirely condone what he did BUT and that's a big but given the situation I would have done the same is what I was saying, I'm pretty sure that no where did I mention anything about vengeance, and I'm also pretty well convinced that this was not vengeance it was justice.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The fathers actions could have saved other children. When the justice system fails you will have vigilantism.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I'm not saying I wouldn't have done the same, I just would have made sure my child didn't end up in state custody afterwards. There are any number of ways to kill an evil POS and not go to prison for it. For starters, most convicted murderers confess, the next highest number talk to the police without an attorney present and the rest get caught with undeniable evidence of some sort (CCTV footage, weapon traces back ot them or is found in their possession, eye witness, etc).

If you're going to set out for revenge plan for the worst and be damn sure the person deserves it.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I have to somewhat agree that it is not worth abandoning your children for the sake of revenge, and I was half joking about no vigilanteism, I am a BIG fan of vigilantes!!

So, you have to be very, very certain that you won't get caught! My alibis start at least a year in advance, and are extravagant! The Good Lord blessed my town, and gave me two boys, because if I had girls........!

Anyway, it is a stupid act to go and kill someone and get arrested and wind up not taking care of your family. Sure, it may be righteous, and he may have saved some other poor girls, but he needed to think of his family first!

So, he is still a hero, but maybe a short-sighted one. Remember, it is best served very cold! Make sure you are the last suspect they think of, and make sure that if they do think of you, that your alibi is ironclad and backed up by eyewitnesses and electronics!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
I don't really care if it's illegal. In my opinion, he did the right thing, he's a hero, and those two sick ****s got what they deserved. That'll teach the Elite scumbags what happens when they use their power, influence and contacts to avoid punishment for their crimes.

And edit: After consideration and reading Ecoparity's post...

Yeah, I still can't blame him, but as Ecoparity said... His daughter is now in state custody.

I would have hired a professional killer to whack them instead, and then gotten out of Dodge myself, with my daughter.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by David_Reale]

Right. I think he did the right thing in a way. I mean, there's nothing he could do short of murder. He was obviously not patient enough to pursue the legal route, which ended in a dead end as soon as he tried.

I would have done the same thing. But he should have planned a little more carefully. Now his kid is in state custody and he lost more than they did.

What he did was right, but I wish he had planned a little better to make sure his daughter was able to remain free alongside him.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Good for him if this is 100% fact.
Being a father of girls myself,
I`d have done the same if I was in his shoes.
Infact nothing would make me happier than to
see these evil perverted scum wiped out.
There is no place in our society for this disease,
if the law won`t do anything to help eradicate
these vermin,then more and more ordinary folk
will take matters into their own hands...look at
what happened in Liverpool when they found out
where a paedo was hiding!
The Belgian story a few years back,the Detroux?
case is another one that allegedly involved judges,
politicians and those in power.It makes me sick to
my bowels that this kind of filth reside in powerful
positions.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Elmer_Dinkley]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'd like to see some actual details and evidence regarding the matter.

As I understand it, the chain of events unfolds something like this?

1. Daughter informs father of abuse.
2. Father informs police of abuse.
3. Police inform father of lack of evidence, no further investigation.
4. Father kills 2 people.

How was this 3 year old able to be abused by this person? What evidence suggests that it was this person who did the abuse..etc..

To claim he did the right thing and not even know any of the facts seems, I don't know if idiotic is the right word, but thats the one I'll use.

He could have just as easily killed 2 innocent people.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It was 'interesting' to know today that despite multiple investigations and big attention, the another girl, a a bit older cousin of the Kedys'daughter, was not questionned, was not investigated by experts until know and even her psychologist was not asked by prosecutors or police. And all that after more than one year since the beginning of this file... The situation is really not normal.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by jlejt]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join