It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 doomsday prediction nothing but a hoax, says NASA scientist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

2012 doomsday prediction nothing but a hoax

A NASA scientist has said that the prophecy by the ancient Mayans that the world might end in the year 2012, is nothing but a hoax, which is only helping the promoters of the conspiracy theory to rake in huge profits. NASA scientist David Morrison’s concise summary of the claims and the scientific response to the widespread Internet belief that December 21, 2012, will be doomsday for planet Earth, determines that the whole thing is nothing but a hoax. For several months, NASA and many astronomers have received increasingly worried letters and e-mails from members of the public about the possibility, widely touted on the Internet that the world will end in 2012.

Link

The worst thing that could happen to Earth in 2012 is the Pole shift, but i'm not an expert in this...

I believe that 1 or more of this things could happen in 2012, not necessarily in 21 december 2012:

WW3 or some big or civil war
End of a major War
Alien attack
The coming of Christ
Official announcement of the NWO
Nibiru's approach
The coming of the Antichrist
Alien contact
Mass Spiritual enlightenment ( or evolution )

[lol]Internet shuts down
ATS shuts down[/end of lol]

I'm with the enlightenment

What's your idea of what could happen ?

EDIT

Besides Nothing

[edit on 19-10-2009 by SpaceSilence]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceSilence

End of a major War
Alien attack
The coming of Christ
Nibiru's approach
Alien contact

i think that there would be a big war on that date, then aliens stop it and reveal the nwo. we then rebel, and gain a mass spiritual enlighten ment from the ets.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
i go for the enlightenment, but Id rather take it day by day. anything can happen. if you believe in alternate time lines, or alternate universes, then in one of them, 2012 does happen. Are we on that line? Only time will tell.

i choose to think that no one has the ultimate truth, so until then, enjoy the gift of life. even if it ends, i dont believe death is an ending, so.... I couldnt care less. I enjoy my life, I help others and I create and accomplish daily tasks, some short term some long term goals. If i die, then im somewhere else, I dont know where or how, but im sure of it. Not that religious mumbo jumbo heaven/hell concept either but that is another thread.

2012 could happen or not. I cant do ANYTHING about it, so enjoy the ride.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Le Colonel]

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Le Colonel]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
In NASA we trust..... yeah, i did that but then I woke up!

This is a NAZI corporation! With and made by NAZI people!

I think if NASA says "there is nothing to be worried about" we all should be worried!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Whether it happens tommorrow morning or in 3yrs or 20yrs I am ready I have my supplies just in case of I got, water, food, hidden weapons outside of my house were they won't get them and plenty of blankets and medicine.

If NASA does know do you really think thier going to tell us it would cause panic and chaos, Our goverment would not let them tell us. we know this just stock up for if it happens to be the end of days.

I believe if it is what the revaltion says comes to pass it will not be the end 2012 will probally bring NWO and fake human aliens, and they will pretend to give power over to one of these fake aliens to rule the NWO as a one world leader.

I think 2012 is a trick to get us to welcome the NWO something big will happen before they come we will beg them to help us thats prt of thier plan.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

the prophecy by the ancient Mayans that the world might end in the year 2012

Referring to the NASA scientist statement, not the OP .......

I'm still waiting for someone to show WHERE the Mayans ever claimed the world might/will end in 2012.

Is it expected that their calendar continue to infinity?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well I've only just made sense of a dream I had some 25 years ago and what I saw corelates to Project Blue Beam which I've only recently found out about in the last few months

The last couple of days I've been thinking about timelines and realise it might not even happen on this one- that maybe I glimpsed a future from another timeline (interesting that Colonel just mentioned that!)

But I have got supplies etc together just in case, lol- who knows like Loctite says if NASA says don't worry, we should maybe be worried- since when does NASA tell the truth?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Its not just nasa saying not to worry, Its other scientists, the mayan elders, and legit people from different fields of study.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by fallenearth]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I dont know.The only thing that is for sure is that history has away of repeating.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
As much as I don't believe NASA, I have the feeling that 2012 will be a repeat of Y2K - a total dud in other words. Too much hype around 2012 already and that can't be good.

On the other hand, if the world does come to an end on Dec. 21 2012, it will take our minds off the economy. Plus, we wouldn't have to pay back China the money for the bailouts.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by tungus]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceSilence

The worst thing that could happen to Earth in 2012 is the Pole shift, but i'm not an expert in this...

Then listen to the experts when they say a pole shift won't happen.

Some of the rest of your list could happen tomorrow or anyday.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
What happens in 2012 is that dimensions are going to literally merge together, and this merging of dimensions is going to entail an "upgrade" of our DNA. Our DNA was downgraded in the past by extraterrestrials who raided this planet a long time ago, who you might regard as creator gods (The Reptilians, or Annunaki). This DNA upgrade will significantly increase brain capacity and function. When this happens, there will be incredible power. People, simply by coming together and jointly intending something, will instantaneously manifest whatever they want. With the upgraded DNA, you will be superhuman. You will know everything. From walking on water, being telepathic, travelling to another dimension, or being in two places at one time. Anything is possible, and so as you intend for something to occur in the melting pot of infinite possibility, so shall you be gifted with the information (consciously) on how to manifest it, because you will be a telepathic receptacle for extraterrestrial energies that will be broadcasting information to you from various parts of this universe. You will be a living encyclopedia, and you will have access to any information you want in order to manifest whatever it is that you intend to manifest so that you could create a desired future for yourself and the planet. All you need do is set out an intention, or a strong inner desire for something, and you will just consciously "know" how to attain it. This phenomenon is the foundation of human creativity. Matter is energy condensed, and energy can take many forms of creativity, but since this has been a controlled society (by the Reptilian consciousness, who control this reality through their dimension mainly by influencing thought patterns), human creativity has been limited.

This is also the reason why remote viewers cannot see past 2012 -- there are an infinite array of possibilities for what can happen! Whether it being in our individual lives or collectively as a species, the course of the future is not fixed and never has been; we have been creating it with every thought and intention we've ever entertained. What happens in 2012 and beyond is no different, except that it will be occuring in a much more literal and instantaneous sense.

So when someone says that in 2012, an asteroid will hit the Earth and end all life, this is only one possibility out of an infinite array of possibities that can occur in 2012. If the collective of people on the planet think that an asteroid will truly hit and end life in 2012, then so it shall most definitely happen, because they are intending for it to occur by focusing their attentions on this negative outcome. That's why it is important -- for anyone reading this -- to erase the notion that 2012 will mean some largescale cataclysmic event that'll end life, and instead create in your mind a desired image of how you want the future of yourself and Earth to be. Design the image with your imagination and create a strong inner wish for this image to become the future. Focus on this image and intend for it to occur everyday. Believe that it will occur and that it is occuring. Emerse yourself in it. Remember, as you think, so shall you be.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29

End of a major War
Alien attack
The coming of Christ
Nibiru's approach
Alien contact

i think that there would be a big war on that date, then aliens stop it and reveal the nwo. we then rebel, and gain a mass spiritual enlighten ment from the ets.

And about 5 seconds after global spiritual enlightenment the world is destroyed by a meteor.

I can't wait for the "No Payments until January 2013" sales to start!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
What happens in 2012 is that dimensions are going to literally merge together, and this merging of dimensions is going to entail an "upgrade" of our DNA. Our DNA was downgraded in the past by extraterrestrials who raided this planet a long time ago, who you might regard as creator gods (The Reptilians, or Annunaki). This DNA upgrade will significantly increase brain capacity and function. When this happens, there will be incredible power. People, simply by coming together and jointly intending something, will instantaneously manifest whatever they want. With the upgraded DNA, you will be superhuman. You will know everything. From walking on water, being telepathic, travelling to another dimension, or being in two places at one time. Anything is possible, and so as you intend for something to occur in the melting pot of infinite possibility, so shall you be gifted with the information (consciously) on how to manifest it, because you will be a telepathic receptacle for extraterrestrial energies that will be broadcasting information to you from various parts of this universe. You will be a living encyclopedia, and you will have access to any information you want in order to manifest whatever it is that you intend to manifest so that you could create a desired future for yourself and the planet. All you need do is set out an intention, or a strong inner desire for something, and you will just consciously "know" how to attain it. This phenomenon is the foundation of human creativity. Matter is energy condensed, and energy can take many forms of creativity, but since this has been a controlled society (by the Reptilian consciousness, who control this reality through their dimension mainly by influencing thought patterns), human creativity has been limited.

This is also the reason why remote viewers cannot see past 2012 -- there are an infinite array of possibilities for what can happen! Whether it being in our individual lives or collectively as a species, the course of the future is not fixed and never has been; we have been creating it with every thought and intention we've ever entertained. What happens in 2012 and beyond is no different, except that it will be occuring in a much more literal and instantaneous sense.

So when someone says that in 2012, an asteroid will hit the Earth and end all life, this is only one possibility out of an infinite array of possibities that can occur in 2012. If the collective of people on the planet think that an asteroid will truly hit and end life in 2012, then so it shall most definitely happen, because they are intending for it to occur by focusing their attentions on this negative outcome. That's why it is important -- for anyone reading this -- to erase the notion that 2012 will mean some largescale cataclysmic event that'll end life, and instead create in your mind a desired image of how you want the future of yourself and Earth to be. Design the image with your imagination and create a strong inner wish for this image to become the future. Focus on this image and intend for it to occur everyday. Believe that it will occur and that it is occuring. Emerse yourself in it. Remember, as you think, so shall you be.

That's exactly it!!!!!!
I'm so happy that someone else has figured out the Law of Attraction, and then actually connected it to 2012. Your thoughts aren't limited to just your brain people!
If you really thought about it deeply though, we each make our own path. We've both 'attracted' each other to have this conversation.
There's an infinity of possibility dimensions out there, and you get to pick which one to go to.
Luckily for you, you've picked the dimension which led you to this comment.
Go learn more about the Law of Attraction, as this line of dimensions that which your currently in calls it. =)
(And remember, there are NO limitations.)

[edit on 20-10-2009 by FBIRyan]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FBIRyan

That's exactly it!!!!!!
I'm so happy that someone else has figured out the Law of Attraction, and then actually connected it to 2012. Your thoughts aren't limited to just your brain people!
If you really thought about it deeply though, we each make our own path. We've both 'attracted' each other to have this conversation.
There's an infinity of possibility dimensions out there, and you get to pick which one to go to.
Luckily for you, you've picked the dimension which led you to this comment.
Go learn more about the Law of Attraction, as this line of dimensions that which your currently in calls it. =)
(And remember, there are NO limitations.)

[edit on 20-10-2009 by FBIRyan]

That's it.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

That's it.

We obviously need to talk.
MSN/Windows Live Messenger:
[email protected]
I have a feeling I attracted someone with the same theory and status level (Which I think you get what I mean.) though. Needless to say, I've been wanting someone to talk about this with. =)

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
ive been in on the same thoughts, if there Really is a CoCreaten going on , and the window closes 28th October 2011, TPTB want us to Create an end for us selfs, they have people sitting in Montauk chairs Amplifying the thoughts of their own world as they want it..

Makes sence with the Dumbing down agenda , Fluor, aspartam, vaccines gmo foods (morgellons, wors eating your brain) you get Zombie like and the perfect slave in their perfect world ...

i am NOT dead serious here folks, just 'tossing' out silly comments !!!

Does NASA know about the Cross of Hendaye and The Georgia Guidestones too????

[edit on 20/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity what would happen if i want to choose something which is outside of my limitations???

Im a firm believer in multiple dimensions and totally believe there is a dimension or scenario acting out the decisions we did NOT make. Your statement caught me though. How do i attract something which i firmly believe is outside my limitations. Is it that word "Belief"????

[edit on 20-10-2009 by thesaint]

[edit on 20-10-2009 by thesaint]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Just a thought, but is it possible that, yes in 2012 we get our DNA upgrade and become enlightened, but the swine flu jab restricts our DNA development and we are still owned by TPTB?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Sorry but that is just simply not true. There are many different Mayan and Aztec sites with several different accounts of what the future could possible hold for humanity, and lord knows there are even more interpretations of what people think they meant when it comes to what the Mayans left behind. I have read several theories, some have made me laugh out loud and still others have made me think long and hard. Of the five books and countless websites I have read with regards to Mayan prophecies, the book, ‘The Mayan Prophecies” written by Adrian Gilbert and Maurice Cotterell has stayed with me the longest. The information they claim to have uncovered and the way they went about explaining it, in detail mind you, seems to make sense on some levels.

The fact that NASA claims they have any idea how the Sun behaves when we are truly at the embryonic stages of our understanding of our sun… is just a bald face lie… They don’t know, they can’t even guess. With regards to our planet and it never flipping, that too is a bald face lie and they know it. They actually know that is a lie, why they said that has me puzzled. Perhaps it was the way the question way framed and that gave them a way out. If you do a simple search on physical evidence of a Earth Pole Shift, you can read about some serious study and some damn interesting papers on the subject.

Even with what is mentioned above, do I believe the Earth is going to flip on its axis and all life on this planet is going to DIE? I am leaning heavily towards no… However I do allow the possibility that I could change that direction towards yes. I haven’t read anything that convinces me it will happen, but I have read some theories that make me wonder if all the other stuff I have read is in fact wrong… So in truth my search for truth still continues. What I cannot tolerate however is when falsehoods are spread as if they are true, regardless of which side is doing the lying, and what NASA said about Pole Shifts is just plain-ass wrong, those who claim they know for certain its going to happen are just plain-ass wrong as well, or those who claim that a pole shift happened twelve thousand years ago, to me, that is just stupid and laughable. 16,000 maybe but still highly unlikely to me… However here is something I want you to consider for just a sec.

They have found human remains that resemble us, (modern man) in all physical manner… and carbon14 data says that they existed about 150,000 years ago. However, they say modern human history is only 8 to 10 thousand years old… And just over 10,000 years ago we came out of the hunter gather lifestyle and just started farming on some rude level. Yet we are told, the pyramids were built anywhere from 6 thousands years ago to 4,500 years ago. So that means, using scientific concepts mind you…. Humans went from, “hey, if I plant this seed and add water stuff grows and I can eat it…and I don’t have to chase and carry that heavy ass deer… woohoo!“ … And then… in 4,000 to 5,500 years after that epiphany… they had another one and decided to build one of the most brilliant structures (plural) that has ever been created, the pyramids of Giza, just because they could?… And then 4,000 years after that brilliant accomplishment… their ancestors landed men on the Moon and rovers on Mars and sent other satellites outside of our inner solar system. All of this done in just 10 thousand years or so… That is what science tells us we should all believe. Okay… but… that leaves mankind running around doing the same stuff, while learning absolutely nothing for just over (or just under) 140,000 years, however they were just as capable/smart as you or I… I must demand…

Who believes that absolutely pure unadulterated nonsense????

There is absolutely nothing in recent history to prove that is even remotely true. And if you need proof of what could’ve happened to those ancient civilizations, look no further then the 2004 tsunami, or how many buildings are around from 1000 years ago, 2000, 4000, 6000. Sure there are some, but not the billions that‘s have been built since we believe man started building dwellings. We also know for a fact that humans de-evolve and they can do so damn near over night… recent example… okay how about… in all things except gunpowder… the Roman‘s were more advanced then our founding fathers, and we only finally surpassed the Roman’s in the 21 century. That is a fact… sure its not something we gloat about, but it most certainly is a fact… I mean for the love of god the Roman’s and the Greeks had a flushing Crapper over three thousand years before Mr. Crapper invented his. The Roman’s had more advanced medicine then the butchers who took care of our soldiers in the Spanish American War. I mean there is evidence that the Roman’s and the Egyptians did brain surgery for crying out loud! And science demands we believe people who had the same brain mass as you and I… they absolutely demand … somehow they had zero ambition to learn one damn thing for 140,000 years…. Once again…. WHO BELIEVES That NONSENSE!

So the question remains, if they were as capable as us…. Why did they do nothing? That answer is laughable… so did they advance as quickly as our time has done this time around… If so…what happens that keeps knocking humanity back down? The Mayan’s and the Hopi Indians say they know… The Vegans and even the Bible tells us that all life on this planet has been destroyed… yet… those people at NASA believe they can just say anything and it should go completely unchallenged, I mean to hell with rational thought and questions… just because its NASA? On a conspiracy website for the love of peter, paul, and all the other disciples… are you people kidding me!!!

(continue next post)

[edit on 20-10-2009 by littlebunny]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join