It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Really 'Pulls The Strings'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
"The world is governed by far different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes”
--Benjamin Disraeli

“There is no such thing... as an independent press... There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job! We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes... they pull the strings and we dance. We are intellectual prostitutes.”
John Swinton, a chief of staff to the New York Times addressing the New York Press Club 1953.

Above are a couple of examples of what this thread will be discussing. However, i wish to go beyond those personages who are currently accepted as 'the secret rulers of the world' and discuss the possibility that even 'they' answer to somebody.

First off, who are they?

Illuminati
Skull and Bones
Bilderberg
Freemasons
Council on Foreign Relations

The above is just a few examples of 'them'.

However it has long been my theory that those we speak of regularly on this site as the 'masters' are just middlemen for the real power.

I use the following analogy to express my thoughts......

We (the masses) are mere children. We are small, stupid, ignorant and naive. We sit back and watch the puppet show...content.

We are then distracted by the stage. The stage is the media and technology. It looks pretty and comforts us throughout the performance. Sometimes it changes to suit the scene.

Next we have the Governments/Politicians. They are the puppets. They sing and dance and direct us, telling us what to do and why we want to do it.

Next we have (insert name from above list here). They are the strings. They are the middlemen, directing and controlling the puppets.

But who are the hands moving the strings? Who is the absolute orchestrator?

I am fully aware of the main problem with my theory. It is contradictory by its very definition.

"If the real masters have to be, by definition, invisible, how would we ever find them?"

Well maybe we wouldn't, but who says we cant try?

Another reason why i believe this is because of the nature of "Secret Societies" that we hear so much about.

Hold on a minute......secret societies. Secret?
See what i mean?

If they were the real deal, the absolute orchestrators, they would still be secret, would they not?

I am always reminded of this dialogue from Men In Black:

"From now on you'll have no identifying marks of any kind. You'll not stand out in any way. Your entire image is crafted to leave no lasting memory with anyone you encounter. You're a rumour, recognizable only as deja vu and dismissed just as quickly. You don't exist; you were never even born. Anonymity is your name. Silence your native tongue. You're no longer part of the System. You're above the System. Over it. Beyond it. We're "them." We're "they."

So, my idea is this: Instead of being distracted by the 'puppets' and obsessed with exposing the 'strings', lets look beyond.

Are there people out there who wield immense power and hold immense riches who we have overlooked?

Someone we dismissed too easily?

“If you can see them and name them, they are not the real controllers. The people really in control do not put themselves on public display where they can be targeted. These I call the shadow people.”
--David Icke

Its time to bring these 'shadow people' into the cold light of day!

Peace.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
WE control everything. If we decided to not let 'them' control us, they couldn't. But then you'd have to go down that road of spirituality and suggest that we are all one consciousness observing, directing and experiencing itself. Once we realize the amount of power we actually hold, we can use it to break free.

I believe those that Icke is referring to are long gone from this planet.
Their minions are here, though. Where, who knows?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Its time to bring these 'shadow people' into the cold light of day!

Peace.

1st star and 1st flag for your effort, LiveForever8. Good OP.

It is the negative ETs whom you are referring to -- it is they who greatly contributed to the power and wealth of the NWO/Illoonynaughty factions who are running the world. The negative ETs intentionally misled the world into thinking that there would be a cataclysm in the world, leading the on-earth elites into a massive building of under-planet bases, off-planet bases, as well as bases on the Moon and Mars.

What did the negative ETs get out of this deal -- I don't know -- but I would conjecture that they gained access to Earth for a number of reasons, for DNA, for the mineral wealth, for the rich gene pool of the entire Earth, for power/control that they so dearly love.

Those dark bassturds are about to go down in defeat in the next 3 to 6 months, given how things are developing right now.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think a lot about this..
I am not real politically edjucated.
How can the USA keep things together, if the system "man in charge"
is only there for 4 years...theres no way.
He might almost start to see a lot of the things that go on by then!
It would be like high school, someone else has to be in power, the class president is just a shoe-in..
No nation with the powers involved here, could let anyone with such a short term make , "all the decisions"

I like your info. I'll be lost in my big empty head for a day or two now..
s+f
ty for the thread

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

the negative et's want to control earth for its mineral wealth and all that nonsense but also i read somewhere that earth is a strategic location for them to create a military base... so basically after the NWO is all set up and goin they ship us off to fight in some galactic space war we'll just then have been told about..

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Once we realize the amount of power we actually hold, we can use it to break free.

I fully agree with you. 'We the people' have all the power, but the majority either don't realise or don't want to 'rock the boat', so to speak.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Historical Mozart......

So you believe that aliens are the 'shadow people'?

It does seem to make sense. After all, how long have be been denied the knowledge of the existence of ET's? Too long!

Maybe that's because the ET's are the shadow people and wish to remain anonymous so they can continue to rule over us.

Im not sure about that idea, but its a definite option.

Peace.

[edit on 05/08/2009 by LiveForever8]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

That's a great point. The powers we see are always replaced in such a short amount of time. Every President/Prime Minister seems to come into office with the burden of cleaning up the previous occupants mess. How can they ever succeed in making a positive change when they spend all their time in office dealing with somebody else's problems.

There's no way these people can be the real power and anyone who thinks so is deluded.

There are the powers we see...(Presidents/Prime Ministers)
The powers that be...(?)

Peace.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

"The world is governed by far different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes” --Benjamin Disraeli

“There is no such thing... as an independent press... There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job! We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes... they pull the strings and we dance. We are intellectual prostitutes.” John Swinton, a chief of staff to the New York Times addressing the New York Press Club 1953.

Can you provide a reliable source for these quotes?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
Historical Mozart......

So you believe that aliens are the 'shadow people'?

It does seem to make sense. After all, how long have be been denied the knowledge of the existence of ET's? Too long!

LiveForever8,

Yea, the evidence of the influence of the neg ETs is strong and redundant.

May I suggest that you read this:

divinecosmos.com...

Our governments did not want to work with the positive ETs, because they were unwilling to give us any advanced technologies unless our leaders would share spiritual information and knowledge with the world, release free energy technology, and openly disclose the presence of our advanced human brothers and sisters.

The positive ETs were flatly rejected. Many of the military personnel they were speaking to were Fundamentalist Christian, and did not like the idea of teaching a more universal, scientifically-based spirituality. Nor did they want to set the oil-economy cash cow free to run in the pasture. Nor did they feel comfortable disclosing the reality of ETs who were far more powerful than they were, making them seem mere pawns in a much larger game by comparison.

Strong egos abounded, and with the Illuminati philsophy as a backdrop for many of the top insiders, compassion for the suffering of others was not high on their list. Negative ETs soon appeared, masquerading as positive, and said, "Guess what... you're all going to die from a pole shift in 2012, but we can help you. We'll give you the technologies you need to keep you and your insider friends safe when this happens."

This quote above is a part of the many, redundant anecdotal evidence that the negative ETs have had huge influences upon our world as we know it. With the advent of the coming ET/UFO Disclosure, the existence and influence of the negative ETs will soon be known and they will be banished, for the most part, and the positive ETs will soon replace them, with far-better results for our suffering humanity.

It's time.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wow, where to begin? This question has so many implications, so many more questions and the answers probably do not make any sense, if the truth ever came out. But here's my view of who's "running" things here on earth.
First, I would like to say that I am convinced that Planet Earth is a conscious, aware, intelligent, self-sustainable and self governing being. We are here because Earth "allows" us to be here, for now. So really, Earth is running the show.
As far as who controls us, the human beings? Well many of course immediately think the Rotschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, the Queen, the Vatican, or other so called elite figures. That's just nonsense. These people control nothing. The only thing they control is how much money they steal from us and I am almost certain that even they are dancing after someone else's tune.
Who is above these "elites"? Probably highly evolved EBE's of some sort or descendants of the very first "humanoid like beings" that evolved here alongside Earth.
And above them? This is where things get really out of whack because there are so many possibilities. The theories presented in the works of "The Law of One" resonate most with me. For those who don't know or never came across the information, a group of researches channeled a 6th density being called Ra, who had dealings on earth a long time ago and was willing to disclose certain information to these researchers, due to the law of free will, ie, ask and you shall receive.
They claim there is some sort of planetary council of elders that watch over everything here on earth and also other planets.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I'll tell you who pulls the strings , some sad old basturd who thinks he can control everyone, grab all their cash and then take it with them when they die.

Maybe they should actually try help Mankind instead of themselves, they'd feel a lot better and have less enemies to keep fighting off all the time???!!???!

new topics

top topics

join