It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Happens, Then What?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
OK.
So, when if and all that jazz called "disclosure" happens; what is left ?

If all of our ?'s become answered about the "stuff" then what would we be onto next?

So many answers could cause so many more ?'s to be asked.
This is never ending.

Of course we all want to know what our purpose here is and some don't really care to question it.

Some live life without ?'s. That to me is robotic, matrix like.

But again, WHAT IS LEFT to answer when disclosure happens?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
For one thing, better energy systems for the planet, how can we clean up our mess in the oceans...that sort of thing would be great to know. Do you agree?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I go on a road trip and smack the crap out of all the MSM news guys who acted like UFOs were the fodder of nut jobs. And I would do it with a smile.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ontariocanada

Probably the next question would be which ship and how long before the sun starts its HARMFULL ACTIVITIES.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Real disclosure will not happen in my life or probably yours. Come on, op do you really think we will know any truths. We are stuck here on a planet and what they say we will have to believe as we have no way of proving what will be said.

I doubt it will happen in my life, and to be honest i do not care anymore and never did, as humans are liars so what is the point.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Free energy and a CLEAN environment would be GREAT!!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Disclosure would not be the end, merely the end of the beginning.

Many questions would be answered, but how many more questions would these answers raise?

Onwards and upwards we go......

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Life would continue as normal.
There would be a hell of a lot of people wanting rides though.

Yo! I lost my bus fare! Could you give me a lift to Jupiter please?

I have no doubt, that if disclosure were in our future, that it would have to include an official explanation of government cover ups.
We understand that security was obviously an issue.
Most of us anyway.
Some new technology would most assuredly come down the wire.
This is all considering that any newcomers would be benevolent.
I would definitely question motivations for contact.
What do they want?
Why now?
I'm sure everyone would have their questions.
I sincerely hope that this is not a case of be careful what you wish for.

I would love nothing more than to see humanity better off because of contact.
Unfortunately, I don't think that would be the case, initially.

PEACE!!

[edit on 10/19/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Disclosure happens, followed by.....panic, lose of mental stability, economic break down, confusion, total breakdown of society among a host of other horrible things, but not necessarily in that order.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
You know after disclosure the alien will relise we will want to know what new types of techonlogy they can share with us.This is another reason why the aliens do not want disclosure.The aliens do not wish to share there lives and technology with us.I can to some dregree understand this.Its just like if we went back in time and give the roman army a truck load of m16 rifles or how to use gunpowder to kill.You have to relise any technology the aliens give us in the end will leed us to make more advanced weapons and faster spacecraft.The aliens know this will happen and are not going to let something to happen like that.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If all species in the Universe are like us, then this is indeed a very dark and gloomy prospect to have to face in case of confrontation with Aliens. Since we can not get along with each other here on Earth ... just how are we going to tolerate some Aliens from another world??
We are still a very young species and we are extremely aggressive and harbor much hatred toward one another. Not on an individual level, but as a whole, globally.
The thing of it is with us... would be the same if we only had one race and one religion. There would still not be peace, tranquility and harmony on our beautiful planet. And as of now it looks as if it is not going to happen anytime soon in the future.
Disclosure?? If I was an advanced benevolent alien species watching this little world on a daily bases, I would say no. ( Even here in the U.S. people suffer deplorable conditions.)
Disclosure from our leaders, who are second to none in the Universe ... as of now? I don't see it happening.

new topics

top topics

join