It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to cede US SOVERIEGNTY 12/21/09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I suspect this gentalmen is tell us the truth. and if this is the truth then I would
expect bullets to start flying 12.22.09.

www.youtube.com...

and then we have the healthcare bill, and Ron Paul closing the FED ... where is the new monitary system...? the chip that is included in the Healthcare bill ... hum,
its time we put a stop to this ... and what do you suppose America will look like in 2 years if all of this stuff comes to pass...
hummm, still looking for leadership and I still dont see any other than Ron Paul who I suspect will bring money under chip control wheter he is aware of it or not... what do you think.... bullets flying after 12.22.09, healthcare chip, ron paul chip...?

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I can not see the video, so please elaborte before I give my Opinion...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I guess I told you so doesn't cut it here anymore.

Many of us some years back where stating that something like this would be part of the plan to control us. By using the excuse that mankind has caused Climate Change, and by claiming it is mostly the fault of western countries, like the U.S., hence redistributing the wealth so that countries like the U.S., through it's taxpayers, will be paying taxes for something they had, and have no control over.

Of course, it is the fault of the U.S., and Britain that India has polluted all of it's rivers, and there are mountains of garbage almost everywhere you go.

The same can be said of China which also blamed the U.S. and has demanded for the U.S. to pay them, China, India, etc, so they can clean up their act...

But at the end most of us know that if even this is done they won't clean anything up, this money will go to the rich, and the elites of the world.

Monckton says clearly that the COMMUNISTS have taken over, and this is the way for them to control the world.

But hey, there is no Communist conspiracy right?... Just like Communism is dead right?......

Thanks to the stupidity of many westerners we are at this junction, and it is not because mankind has caused Climate Change, which is hogwash and nothing more than a red herring to put more laws, and more taxes to control us, and squeeze us of as much money as possible. They are at fault for believing, and swallowing whole the lies and indoctrination which they have been subject to for decades to accept that "we are all sinners", at least those people living in western countries, and we must pay up to the rest of the world for what THEY have caused, which is not Climate Change....

[edit on 19-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

A brithish lord goes point by point over various issues... its almost 2 hours long ... so I will have to pass on your request... your being lied too - and he goes over lie by lie...

Obama to sign the title to US Soveriegnty on 12.21.09... and it appears there nothing we can do to stop him.... it would appear..

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

If you cannot watch that video here is another one, which doesn't have the introduction of Monckton but it has everything else.

www.youtube.com...#

I was going to post this video but then saw that Anti-Evil had already posted a similar video.

[forgot to post the video
]

That link i just gave above only covers about 4 minutes, but summarizes what the whole video is about.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Well if this is the case, I suspect that shortly after he does there will be open warfare on Americas streets, you dont give away American Independce with out a fight. Secondly he will have to call for UN troops because most American Soldiers will tell him where to stick it.

In all I dont see it happing because everyone should know what happens when you piss Americans off.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil

A brithish lord goes point by point over various issues... its almost 2 hours long ... so I will have to pass on your request... your being lied too - and he goes over lie by lie...

Obama to sign the title to US Soveriegnty on 12.21.09... and it appears there nothing we can do to stop him.... it would appear..

I can't see the video (at work) either, but I can say with 100% certainty that the sovereignty of the US is not something that a president, or a treaty, or a piece of paper can affect!

Signing something or declaring anything like that would be a death warrant for the person responsible, and for any country that thought the document actually had any value!

All my buddies from the old USSR said they learned that the US was impossible to occupy in their school books!! The Mighty and Proud USSR totally believed they could defeat our military within weeks, but they were certain they could never occupy the land!

So, SIGN AWAY, its your funeral!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Already a post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The Constitution does state that no one can sign over US sovereignty in a treaty, or give it away, sell it, etc. I doubt it'll happen. Besides, the important step in getting the Bartering system installed must be implemented fully before that stuff happens, and that's coming soon. Soon you will not get paid for your work, but will be given other things.

About the lie of Communism being dead...it's right, it's not a lie, it isn't dead at all.

I know many of you will laugh this away, but it has some merit...the Bayside Prophecies predict that unless Russia is converted, Communism will spread Her errors around the globe. The fall of Communism is also a lie, to lull everyone asleep so they can take over the USA peacefully, brick by brick. This will allow the Lawless One to emerge (that's what the whole point is about).

Interesting that everything is hovering, waiting for other things to catch up and then everything moves in a bit closer, altogether...Maitreya, VeriChip, Economy, UFO's, Planet x (check out the old Bugs Bunny / Marvin the Martian cartoon by the way about Planet x!), etc.

It's amazing how much our lives have changed since 911 and how much they will change by 2011.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Constitutionally illegal to cede U.S. sovereignty first off. Second, dont listen to every quack out there. and besides, if the president does something unconstitutional, it is the duty of every citizen to remove him from office by power of vote. hell, go to congress and demand the floor then ramble on forever about it. the president can be removed a multitude of ways, most people dont realize that because its never been tried before. though if the quack is true, then yes, bullets will fly. you cant expect the people to be quiet while those goings ons are occuring

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
well so is just about everything else they are doing is against me Constitution in more than one way...
Rockefeller said, "they" are way ahead of us". so I guess he is saying he will reach the grave ahead of us...?

If this lord is right.... OSBama did win... the war on Terrorist... guess what we are the terrorist all along... lets contact every Military member and tell them to grab and go...

well lets send this to every email address we can get our hands on.
if this does happen then they know what the response will be... complete
chaos and no one wants to offend this order... really strange, we will kick the crap out of any country uncle sam says lets go boys... and then we have reports of red coats double dealing us....
If that is the case then we are going to need plenty of assistance, materials, and guess what we are also going to need credit.. which we dont got, because these boys have stolen our treasury. our future. our heritage. our way of life.... boy never thought I would see Americas Government being set up to commit suicide and this looks like a well oiled plan that is hatching.... if we let it...

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
In all I dont see it happing because everyone should know what happens when you piss Americans off.

We fight back until they take our guns out of our cold,dead hands!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I think, someone will have to go to sweden to make this happen.... let just concentrate on preventing anyone from leaving the US SOIL, until we know what we are in for, to attend and if they do then we have to make sure that he does not have our authority to act in our name. that requires 200+ million voices and I really dont think they care about our views if you know what I mean.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
www.foreignpolicy.com...#

well, what fixing go down is against even the people that are telling us we need to go communist... so, world peace really means world war...

so what the hell is really going on.... ?

and freedom actually means enslavement... I'm getting confused again...
tell you what any communist that steps foot on my property - I will promptly send them to allah... and bury them next to my septic tank.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Peace is actually Eternal Peace.

Freedom is actually freedom from everything you own.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unregistered

Peace is actually Eternal Peace.

Freedom is actually freedom from everything you own.

What?.... how about you give me all your possessions, including your computer?

Hey, you don't seem to like material things....

Don't fool yourself, you are living in a material world, people like you seem to want to forget this fact.

You shouldn't be wanting excessive things, just like you shouldn't be wanting just to live in a spiritual world, there should be a balance.

In this world since governments, and corporations own a large percentage of land, and things if you own a small piece of land, at least in that piece of land you can do whatever you want, instead of being subject to what those who owwn the land want.

As for peace, there is no "eternal peace" unless you are on the other side, and then nobody really knows in what state you would be on the other side.

But everybody got their own opinion, so do whatever you want.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

new topics

top topics

join