It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex alimentarius depopulation- December 31st 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
What is this about ?? I just saw a video about it and the woman said its estimated to cause 3 billion deaths 1 billion due to starvation. This is the first ive ever heard of this.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
old news

en.wikipedia.org...

www.codexalimentarius.net...

video.google.com...=codex+alimentarius&emb=0&aq=0&oq=codex&st=month

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by letspreadtruth

when pressed to quote from codex the exact parts that are supposed to be dangerous..all you will get is silence..ive asked many times...and never got an answer from anybody.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by letspreadtruth

There are already 1 billion people starving in the world.

You don't need some nefarious plot to carry it out, you just need greedy, corrupt third world governments.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Don't excuse the Western nations.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Part genetic engineering food to contain no nutritional value and thus weaken the human immune system and part economic and political maneuvering to reduce access to sources of food and water.

Thats the story anyway, if its true or not is anybody's guess. But i know one thing for a fact. Most produce is bombarded with ultra violet radiation to kill any bacteria or fungus that might be on said produce. What effect that has on the food itself is anybody's guess. My guess is not as bad as some people make it out but not that good for you either. I mean if it can cause skin cancer in humans it cant be that good.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
Part genetic engineering food to contain no nutritional value and thus weaken the human immune system and part economic and political maneuvering to reduce access to sources of food and water.

Thats the story anyway, if its true or not is anybody's guess. But i know one thing for a fact. Most produce is bombarded with ultra violet radiation to kill any bacteria or fungus that might be on said produce. What effect that has on the food itself is anybody's guess. My guess is not as bad as some people make it out but not that good for you either. I mean if it can cause skin cancer in humans it cant be that good.

You left out chemtrails filled with barium salts, and barium salts helps 'killing' the immune defence..Hence the rapid and easy spread of the SwineFlu, isnt that right Chad ??

Codex is orchestrated with/by IG Farben, they 'nice' guys doing eugenics on the jews in Auswits !! So , happy future !!!

'' I know chemtrails are real, so if any one say they are not, they are full of it. ''

[edit on 19/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

top topics

join