It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody Battle Sparks Olympics Security Fears for Brazil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12
reply to post by blueorder

If the Athens subway was bombed, never mind all the other plots in the UK, prior to the Athens 2004 games, the hysteria in the media would have broken world records that would have stood for another 500 years at least.

Ok.... I think you have over exagerated slightly but thanks for your input and i do know what you are trying to say.

I think with your points about there not being much in the Media about London hosting the games is because there hasn't actually been any attacks here since 2005... the security forces are doing a great job keeping the threat low by catching these people and their plots before they get a chance to do anything but maybe nearer the time, lets say 2011 there could be a lot of media about London's Olympics & safety and all that because those Terrorists will be trying something i reckon....

I'd say the problem in Rio will be sorted out over the next year as it is just gangs with drugs and guns which need to be culled! These aren't terrorists as such so they won't be planning mass distruction on Brazils Stadiums!!!

<< 1   >>

join