It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby hit by train and survives - video released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I did a search and was unable to find this story posted . If it has been posted please let me know and except my apologies
www.heraldsun.com.au...

CCTV footage of a baby's miracle escape when a pram was slammed by a peak-hour train has been released.

Witnesses at a suburban Melbourne station feared the worst but were stunned when the six-month-boy was hauled from the tracks with little more than a bump on his head.

The near-miss happened at Ashburton station as a city-bound train pulled into the station just after 4pm yesterday.

The posted link shows the video of this incident , truly unbelievable that this baby survived. If one of you out there can embed the video please do .

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Oh... MY... GOD!!

That baby is sooo lucky to have survived that - much less with just a bump on the head. That is just UNBELIEVABLE!

I think I would have thrown up if I were one of those on the platform.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I second that .

One thing is for sure , when that baby grows up he will watch that video and wonder just how he made it .

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
thats a great conversation starter. hey whats up would you like to here the story of how i got hit by a train? hehehehehe

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Paranoidmina

Never mind that , just imagine when he shows this video to his future girlfriend .

But aside from all that I just can't imagine what was going through the mothers mind when this happened .

One thing , if the carriage rolled onto the tracks then I am lead to believe that there must be some type of slope or grade towards the tracks ? If thats the case then I can't help but wonder why a train platform would be designed to slope towards the track , seems really really stupid to me .

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
OMG! That was unbelievable! What horror that mother must have been feeling those moments waiting to find out if her baby had been crushed! I can't imagine! So thankful the baby is OK!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
here's a you tube link to the video

www.youtube.com...

A bit better quality then what is found at the first link posted ... Keep in mind though that the first link provides a lot of info on the event by way of text .

new topics

top topics

join