It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help .. I want to experience an OBE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I have never herd of that before

Some good tips people

Can you perhaps describe your mindset , your frame of mind , when getting ready for a forced OBE . Do you task yourself with a determined goal or do you simply , " go with the flow " ?

With the mention of " sleep " and " dreams " does this imply that most of you out there attempt a forced OBE at bed time , or do you do it at some other point through out the day ?

I would also be very interested to hear about your first OBE , was it planed or did it just happen ?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
hum I've experienced an obe and it wasn't forced I was about to sleep (there are two beds in my room) so I really wanted to go to the other bed I stood up and laid in the other bed as I try to stand up again to go pee I notice im standing up from the first bed I was in! I got so confused when i realized I hadn't moved an inch

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
"you head is humming and it wont go incase you don't know the pipers calling you to join him"

A lot of people report unusual Highpitched humming before serperating from the body.

OBE's are from the Devil.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

well i heard humming and i was about to have sleep paralysis, last night i almost had sleep paralysis again... and i can tell you its not from the devil!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I have been able to have an OBE 2times for about 20secs a piece. I kinda feel that during sp when you finaly get over that fear, when you actually confront it, not try to move around and fight it, but stay relaxed and not let it bother you, thats when your ready to have a OBE. At that time you can do a number of methods of getting out of the body. I tried the rope climbing method and fought real hard trying to just break free of my body. I didnt hear anything, just pictured myself above my body and trying to sit up then I was floating, but the weird thing was that i was weightless and floating but I really couldnt move I was just floating. I tried to move and walk but I couldnt. I think thats bc I'm not used to traveling astraly, everything seems to be done telepathicly...did i spell that right, oh well. Just remember though, when you break through that veil and go into the spirit world and come back into your body, you can have some stowaways on board if you know what i mean. Not sayin possesion, but just some attachments, spirits

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The first thing you want to do, is stay away from the naysayers. They will not only influence a nightmarish experience within the astral realms, they can destroy your chances all together. This place is filled with negatively thinking people. Including myself!

I've had 3 successful attempts as of late. The last one was last night. However, I'm not able to open my eyes within it. I see snow/static. But I've punctured through the static sound band where all the voices and screams are, and vibrated through the membrane into the astral realm.

Every time, I have emerged in fetus position. I must be just a newborn there. I think I will eventually be able to open my eyes and flex my fingers and toes.

The only gateway into the Astral I have been able to find, is through Lucid Dreaming. Once, I get into a deep lucid dream, I am able to punch through pretty quickly. But again, I've only done it 3 times. More to come I hope.

Secondly, I would suggest doing some thorough chakra cleansing exercises and meditations. Get through all the life issues and fear induced thoughts...resolve them at least for the time being.

Negative energies and doubt will ruin the chances. There are many astral forums on the internet that have helpful people who are experienced with it. I'd stay away from the skeptic bunch here. At least until you can see the Truth of what is happening to you.

Welcome to the first baby steps into Ascension.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

second last page of the Conscious OBE thread I describe the techniques that have always worked well for me and some of the philosophy behind it. There is much else I'd like to say but its way back in the thread if you want to look for it but thats just my opinion, the whole thread is good and every member's input is good, as another poster mentioned. Check it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join