It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The role of the HOLY SPIRIT/ THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH ?" *Speak on it ATS, do you feel his presence?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by clever024

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

The knowledge that the Holy Spirit of God has taken up residence in our lives, that He performs all these miraculous functions, that He dwells with us forever, and that He will never leave or forsake us is cause for great joy and comfort. Thank God for this precious gift—the Holy Spirit and His work in our lives!

[edit on 10/16/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

Exactly who is "US"? everybody? Christians? Last time I read the bible, It stated that "When He, The Spirit of Truth, whom this world CAN NOT receive, He WILL CONVICT of SIN and of RIGHTEOUSNESS!" Hence the importance of you Believe in Jesus..... Because yes the Spirit does seek you! but you also must seek it!

You are us my intelligent FENCH FRIEND ALL WHO WOULD LIKE TO BE SAFE AND HAPPY IN THE REALM OF LIGHT, ALL RELIGIONS AS THEY ARE CALLED HERE. THe beast has been busy and has misguided so many to seperation and has also touched the PECIOUS BOOKS AS WELL AS BURNED MANY MANY OTHER PRECIOUS BOOKS to intentionally have you confused.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
But honestly, The only way to the Father is through the Son, Jesus said that Himself, Also, He said that "When the Spirit of Truth comes, He will Exalt Me" sounds like a pretty stand up Christian entity to me.... Islam does mention the Holy Spirit, but is contradictory to Jesus' Teachings, of Establishing Islam as the worlds religion, which directly blasphemes Jesus, also many of His teachings.....

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

But honestly, The only way to the Father is through the Son, Jesus said that Himself, Also, He said that "When the Spirit of Truth comes, He will Exalt Me" sounds like a pretty stand up Christian entity to me.... Islam does mention the Holy Spirit, but is contradictory to Jesus' Teachings, of Establishing Islam as the worlds religion, which directly blasphemes Jesus, also many of His teachings.....

Again NATAS HAS TRICKED YOU ALL FOR EXAMPLE THE 1 SOME CALL THE PROPHET MUHAMMED WAS an incarnet of the you know now as JESUS HE DOES NOT DIE AND WILL SHOW YOU WHY. TOday right now 10-16-09 if CHRIST CAME THRU HE MAY NOT EVEN HAVE THE SAME NAME BUT WILL POSSESS THE SAME IF NOT MORE ADVANCED ABILITIES, natas has been busy down here what sense does it make for 1 + driven religion to WAR/KILL ANOTHER + DRIVEN RELIGION non except in the DARKANGELS BOOKS.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well all will have a chance to be safe in the realm of light from what I understand, However, Some will have to die in order to make it to the light, Those dead without Christ, are in HOLES awaiting Judgment.... Sometimes when they visit I wonder if they can hear me, I'm scratching at the box and screamingly clearly, I'm so lonely, My one and only probably took another, that means new daddy and same mother, for my babies, I hope they remember me when they are old ladies with their own babies, and carry my memory till it fades away, my mother came to visit me yesterday on my birthday, she laid a single rose on my head stone and told me it hasn't been easy gettin along since I passed on, I hear you momma its been hard since i've been gone.....

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Again NATAS HAS TRICKED YOU ALL FOR EXAMPLE THE 1 SOME CALL THE PROPHET MUHAMMED WAS an incarnet of the you know now as JESUS HE DOES NOT DIE AND WILL SHOW YOU WHY. TOday right now 10-16-09 if CHRIST CAME THRU HE MAY NOT EVEN HAVE THE SAME NAME BUT WILL POSSESS THE SAME IF NOT MORE ADVANCED ABILITIES, natas has been busy down here what sense does it make for 1 + driven religion to WAR/KILL ANOTHER + DRIVEN RELIGION non except in the DARKANGELS BOOKS.

Honestly do YOU believe that? think about it, Muhammed was a child molester, he embraced pagan gods to avoid death, He even said God has no NEED for a Son.... so c'mon who you trying to deceive? surely no true Christian, maybe you are trying to convince yourself? I really hope not! Judaism/Christianity/Islam are not Interchangeable. muhamed even said to the scribes something to the effect of "add to the qu'ran anyway you want" and Jihad, the inner struggle, it is very real, however, its not the struggle between nations, or people, its the struggle against SIN, TEMPTATION, LUST, GREED!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Honestly do YOU believe that? think about it, Muhammed was a child molester, he embraced pagan gods to avoid death, He even said God has no NEED for a Son.... so c'mon who you trying to deceive? surely no true Christian, maybe you are trying to convince yourself? I really hope not! Judaism/Christianity/Islam are not Interchangeable. muhamed even said to the scribes something to the effect of "add to the qu'ran anyway you want" and Jihad, the inner struggle, it is very real, however, its not the struggle between nations, or people, its the struggle against SIN, TEMPTATION, LUST, GREED!

What you say is decieving to my ears, but ok AGAIN NATAS HAS CONTROLLED YOUR PRECIOUS BOOKS AND HAS BURNED AND HIDDEN MANY OTHERS and is still in controll remember CHRIST WAS KILLED BY ROMAN NON BELIEVERS AND LATER DOWN THE LINE THE ROMANS CLAIMED CHRIST NAME AS THERE RELIGION NAME (VATICAN ROME):shk: its deeper then you know friend. YEs we all must make a flesh payment for yes we have all sinned. These religions are just whats left over to try and salvage as many souls as possible HENCE THE HOLY SPIRIT SENT CAUSE IT WAS KNOWN NATAS WOULD TRY TO TRICK ALL OF YOU WITH MISINFORMATION.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Analyze this for a second Op 13, If Muhamed was a Prophet as many claim? what has come true that has? that isn't vague? What miracles did he (notice the lower h) perform like Jesus did, Muhamad also said convert by the sword, whereas Jesus said if you preach the gospel to them, and they choose not to listen, turn your back on them, dust of your heels, and be on your way....

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Muhamad also said convert by the sword, whereas Jesus said if you preach the gospel to them, and they choose not to listen, turn your back on them, dust of your heels, and be on your way....

And by dusting off your heels you leave them basically to the same destructive end, an existance with NATAS.

Also you do know when CHRIST RETURNES HE IS COMMING TO FIGHT RIGHT, NOT IN PEACE he gave sooooo many chances thru time, so this time you will either get it or be casted into the flames not forever either for some must face a second death.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
You don't think I know whats connected to who and how, and why? That the Vaticant is trying to get people to transgress against the laws of the Creator, by praying to "SAINTS"!!! you don't think i know about CFR, and the real true anti-christ, who pulls the strings behind the scenes think about it "council of 13" 12 apostles + 1 Christ = 13 the man (don't know who he is exactly, but who does) who sits at the top of the council of 13, he is the anti-christ, he don't got 'ish but a death wish...... the council of 13 are the hidden "Missionaries" of NaTaS

[edit on 16-10-2009 by clever024]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Mohammed made 'faults' in his life , because he was human...
but you change the message of the quran, which is one with
the message of gospel and torah...because the quran confirms them both...

you know what repenting is ? this is what all prophets do
all their lifes, every fault they make, they repent, so
don't judge easy what you don't understand yet...
prophets make faults, but they repent, it means doing their best,
doing your best is always from god.
People don't like that persons change their words, but if someone
repents (reflects) it means they change because of regret or understanding,
it is actually a good thing people retract things and words. it means
growth, and growth is salvation. Remember the torah, everything from
prophet to prophet is evolution, even when the church tries to ignore
the evolution made as salvation...salvation is based on faith that gives works,
it doesn't cancel works out. Care is our cross.

The quran gives another perspective on the same thing...
jesus before glorification was a prophet...after he was one...
one means there is no other then one...god is alone,
that is exactly the same as what the whole bible states.
Mohammed at the end of his life also received the seal
of the prophet...that seal is the fire that changes a person into
glorification as one with god. Joshua's stone with seven eyes.

From the east, to the west, there is only god, no other.

But ! the quran is also misunderstood,
the quran clearly describes how all are part of god,
and that the best interpretation is the right one,
coming from the perspective that god is one,
the best interpretation is the torahlaw, the blessing law,
not the curse (symbols), which is:

love god, god is one, he is all, so love all.

the same message everywhere.

Mohammed was a prophet from God, because the Quran is
by your good intent en understanding of symbolism one of the most
direct ways to find your God.

The accuser is the devil, even Michael as manifestation didn't dare
to accuse the devil over the body of moses.
When the aposteles wanted to let fire come down like elijah did
jesus forbad them and teached them mercy;
The fire that comes down in the endtime by the elijahfigure
is not real fire but fire as truth changing you.

The holy spirit is what speaks from oneness,
the spirit comes down as in glorified, as jesus was, as our present will show again,
but you can grow it, as a son, in you.
That is the message of Quran, Torah, Prophets and Gospel.
and logic.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

Lol, Obviously you don't understand the Messianic Prophecy.... So with Jesus referred to himself as "I AM" which means God, I.E. the Book of Exodus, I'm going to tell you right now, that allah IS NOT the God of Jacob, Isaac, and Abraham, regardless of what THEY want you to believe.... Jesus was Glorified after he rose I will give you that; However, He was God's ONLY Son.... and God is a generic term anyway.... gen 1:26 and God said "Let US create man in OUR image to OUR likeness" also refer to the psalm 110 thread some where around here, which was written by david, then read the book of John again CAREFULLY, then read revelations.... and note, Jesus, he never baptized, but it is mentioned that the one coming "Will baptize you in the Holy Spirit and of Fire" now and of fire is mistranslated is should be OR and a baptism by fire, well thats done in a Lake, only in this lake, during this baptism, your not allowed to come up for air, you will be submerged for 1000 years, so before you go making assumptions based loosely on many sources, choose one and stick with it.... it will serve you much better, you must take it in its entirety or NOT AT ALL, you cannot pick and choose what you like from here and there and create your own belief structure as you see fit.... and if you knew the TRUE identity of Michael, you wouldn't even question.... am I willing to part with the true identity? Knowledge is Power, why should I give Power to someone misinformed, leaning to their own understanding.....

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
sorry, but read ur scripture before you use it to judge.

jesus was in glorification of the father before the literal cross..

John 12:28...

And a voice sounded from heaven:

"Be glorified! And again glorify!"

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is true, however, the context i mentioned it, was a literal sense, not just in the Fathers eyes... I know my scripture, but people of that day, well, they really could care a less about truth....

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
When he performed miracles, he was glorified, but he gave all his Glory to His Father.... hence "Be glorified, and glorify"

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
the son is the son of man, from which jesus spoke...
not him as person, but our future when we choose salvation...
All his words after glorification were spoken of from the 'us' as god is one,
which he embodied but you also have the right to carry that seal once.

20. "In that day you will understand*, that I am in my Father and you,
you are in me and I in you.

17. "The Spirit of Truth*, (whom) the world* could not receive because
they could not see or know Him. But you know Him, for He lives among
you and through you is manifested.

John 13:
32. "And if God is glorified through him and also God glorifies him
then* as One they glorify him.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
i see you read probably a NIV or TNIV bible, try a KJV or NKJV they horribly chopped and screwed the context of the holy spirit to hide its true state of being when it comes.... more deception spoon fed to the masses in such a trying time..... I'm not saying KJV is the best or anything, but its the best most people have access to.... NIV/TNIV is garbage.... trust me.... it says something to the effect of "When the Spirit of Truth comes, whom this world cannot receive in will come unto you, and Dwell within you" The Spirit of Truth is also referred to as "the son of man" by Jesus and The Comforter, "It's to your advantage that I go, and my Father will give you ANOTHER helper who he will send in my name who comes DIRECTLY from the father" why do you think the Son of Man/Holy Spirit can also forgive of sins......

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I read 2 things.

the logic god put in my mind to bring you,
and that is the only thing i ever put my trust in as long
i am human.

And my sources to reflect my logic on,
are translations from the aramaic scriptures.

All bibles are wrong translated.
But you do not need a bible to find logic.

God is truth, and this truth is one, and because of that
it is equal to logic.

the promised advocate is talking to you,
but you can't see him yet. As i can't see him yet.
because time has not come yet.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
All I can say is between you two KNOWLEDGE IS BEING SHARED with many and thanks for this (1 more awakened meens 1 less scream to hear).

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Honestly, their were no "Aramaic" scriptures, as the torah was written in Hebrew, the "Aramaic" scriptures were translated from hebrew into Aramaic... and no, He is not talking to me.....

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
oh the time is upon us I assure you that 5y 11m 12d

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join