It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are all opinions met with defensive attacks?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by JJay55

TY for proving my point.

Here is the root of your anger.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-10-2009 by EMPIRE]

Welcome to ignore, where all trolls belong.

Yep, like OP mentioned, there is hostility and back biting and there is no escape. Welcome to the internet.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Because Obama has enabled and emboldened some people who should have stayed silent because of lack of intelligence. In an over-crowded world this will probably lead to violence and we will probably re-live the 60's on a grander more distorted scale.
Instead the push for education would have been a better move. Now we will see people picking up weapons and enforcing their opinions. Very sad that this will give power to Islam who has already infiltrated much of the West.

OMG....the irony..!!

Did you actually read and digest the OP's initial post are you deliberately goading?

I fear I'm about to become an example myself....

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Koka]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Koka

I can tell you right now he didn't read it and has a habit of making far-fetched claims. Look at the exchange between he and I in this thread, click on the link I provided, and you'll see he is a student of hypocrisy with a knack for idiocy and back-peddling.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This thread is the epitome of hypocrisy.

Let me see if I get this right.

There are no racists on ATS. Anyone deriding Obama is only doing it based on policy.

The real racists are people that call others racist, Because it is racist to play the race card especially when discussing racism with a conservative.

Conservatives are being falsely accused of disguising their prejudices and using policy as a shield to make racist statements and otherwise spewing hatred and regurgitating every anti Obama talking point ever uttered.

If you call a racist statement racist then you are a racist.

So at the end of the day the only racists that are at ATS where there are no racists only Patriots (if they are conservatives or Republicans), are those who are liberals, democrats, blacks, hispanic or otherwise non white.

Makes perfect sense.

You did it OP, you found the holy grail of debate, the unassailable circular argument.

There are no racists only those that are racists call others racist so the issue does not exist, it's only a fantasy by non whites, and any white that disagrees with the Conservative talking points of non racists that sound and act like racists.

Frakking Brilliant!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join