It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cause and Cure for Cancer

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
This is insanity. the OP has already stated he never had cancer in the first place, so this thread is very misleading. In fact as I have cancer I find it quite offensive

when my doctor told me at the age of 23 I had a large tumour on my Brain, my life was thrown upside down. I'm now 30 and have undergone 2 surgical operations 2 lots of chemotherapy and 6 weeks 5 days a week Radiotherapy. To look at me you would never know I had cancer.

some on this board would have avoided going to a doctor? I would have been dead within months had i not had brain surgery to debulk the tumour. all the piss in the world, all the alternative therapies under gods earth could not have removed a tumor the size of an orange from my brain.

These threads really piss me off as they dont really grasp any of the reality of having cancer and a blatant mistrust of the medical proffesion, which i thank everyday for still being alive.

My uncle had a brain tumor also. The doctors told him that he only had a couple of months left, and their was nothing they could do about it. As a last resort he got started on herbal meds.
I can assure you he's still alive today, and doing well.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
This is insanity. the OP has already stated he never had cancer in the first place, so this thread is very misleading. In fact as I have cancer I find it quite offensive

How is this offensive? It's on the American Cancer Society's website here

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Royal Raymond Rife discovered a cure for cancer back in 1936. He said cancer was caused by a virus he called "BX".

Dr. Max Gerson discovered an entirely different but equally effective cure for cancer (1950's, I think).

Rene Caisse, RN, was shown an Indian method of curing cancer and began giving away her Essiac formula to cancer patients who improved dramatically.

There are probably other cures for cancer as well.

When my 21 year old brother was diagnosed with leukemia the doctors had a long heart-to-heart talk with the family. I listened closely. They told us that if we did nothing-just took him home and let him carry on as he had been-that he only had x percent chance of living. They talked some more about the treatment options and finally concluded that with chemotherapy and a bone marrow transplant his chances of living were actually 2-5% LESS than if we took him home and did NOTHING!

One million dollars and 9 months later he died in agony, bald-headed, wearing a diaper, and weighing the same as a 10 year old.

I know some people have good luck with traditional allopathic medicine but I'd rather not trust my health to "luck". If I have a broken bone, I'll go to the ER to get an x-ray and a cast. If my appendix ruptures, I'll gladly submit to surgical removal. If I have just about anything else, I'll figure it out myself.

My daughter nearly died twice in the ICU from ignorance. She had 2 central lines, an arterial line with arterial blood gases drawn every six hours, on a ventilator that they could never wean to below 80% oxygenation. She coded twice. As a 30 year veteran ICU RN, it was difficult in the extreme for me to just sit and watch others try to save my little girl and me do nothing.

As an asthmatic and first time on a ventilator, the turn around time is about 48 hours. She was in ICU for 11 DAYS! I finally decided I'd given the medical team enough time and that if everything they were doing wasn't helping get her better then maybe everything they were doing was what was keeping her sick. I looked up each and every one of her meds and found that Diprivan (to keep her from fighting the vent) was totally negating the expected effects of the bronchodilators.

I passed that information on to the attending who was surprised to hear it. (I showed him the information in the drug books). He turned off the diprivan and 15 minutes later she was able to go to CPAP (basically off the ventilator). She left the hospital the next day.

Alternative and homeopathic treatments are effective. Not in all cases, of course. Nothing is 100% for everybody. But, if used properly, they have at least as good of a track record as allopathic medicine.

It's hard to find studies on alternative treatments because there's no money to be made in them so no one is willing to spend the money researching to verify all the anecdotal claims. Mosby's has a book on herbs and natural supplements that lists the studies done on various herbs and the results obtained. I recommend it for allopathic and naturopathic practitioner alike.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

I want to applaud you on your efforts in life, my friend. You are a true soldier of truth in the health freedom war. I read your thread with treat enthusiasm. I seriously commend you for standing on your own and understanding what is true and what is false.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I just want to say, that I am healing....and it's absolutely absurd to assume that anything any doctor could say or try to describe or try to express or try to imagine even, that is contradictory to the facts....the facts being that I am healing.....you can say all you want, add all your details and delineations of science and logic add in all your opinions, perceptions and conclusions of everything you know, but in the end, nothing you say changes the fact that I AM HEALING, FINALLY, FROM URINE THERAPY...

IT IS ABSOLUTELY ABSURD TO IMAGINE ANY DOCTOR WOULD TRY TO EVEN CONTRADICT WHAT I AM SAYING AS MY PERSONAL EVIDENCE AND TESTIMONY......

Say anything you want, add anything you can imagine to detail all the impossibilities you want.....

None of it matters as far as i am concerned because I know the truth now!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
There is some bad advise on a post that i have to take issue with.
Daphne the super human, your advise to take 50,000 IU of Vitamin A should only be taken under a Dr's. supervision cause it can damage the Liver at those levels. Also, no one should eat any Soy or Peanut products or any other beans. Soy is loaded with anti nutrients which will give you Cancer. Check link. All Cancer patients should be on a minimum protein diet, such as 10 almonds a day or 2 soft boiled eggs a day, to conserve the Pancreatic protein digesting enzymes for digesting the tumors.

The most important supplements are

Freeze-dried non defatted Pancreas tissue.
Freeze-dried non defatted Liver tissue.
The Pancreatic protein digesting enzyme Chymotrypsin
Potassium Iodine up to 150 mcgs./day, Manganese Picolinate 4-6 mgs. /day
Freeze-dried non defatted Thymus, Spleen, and Lymph tissue
Hydrochloric acid 1-2 650 mg. tabs to break down other pills
Germanium 150 mgs/day
These are the bare minimum supplements that should be taken.

You must clean out the Liver & Gall Bladder first as many times as it takes. average is 4 times. Then you can start destroying the tumors with the enzymes.
curezone.com... This site shows you how to do it.

www.drkelley.info...
cancertutor.com...
www.drkelley.com...
www.soyonlineservice.co.nz...
www.ultralifeinc.com... (This company has the correctly made glandular tissues, and Chymotrypsin)
dewsnatural.com...
www.oxy-colon-cleansing-constipation.com...
www.vitacost.com...

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
tons of fresh organic fruit is the cure

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rawhemp

It cures cancer? Great!

Ummm...you have the empirical data to back that up, right?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

It cures cancer? Great!

Sorry not your slave, its called www.google.com do your own research. I will say this tho, nothing compares to an all fruit diet for its healing capabilities. Nothing.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

It cures cancer? Great!

Sorry not your slave, its called www.google.com do your own research. I will say this tho, nothing compares to an all fruit diet for its healing capabilities. Nothing.

Sorry, a simple matter of 'put up or shut up'. If I had have gone on a fruit diet to cure my cancer, I'd be dying by now.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

It cures cancer? Great!

Sorry, a simple matter of 'put up or shut up'. If I had have gone on a fruit diet to cure my cancer, I'd be dying by now.

According too who?

I would go as far to say that if you went on a high fruit diet your cancer would cease to exist.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Rawhemp]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Damn it, i was interested to try out whatever remedy this was leading to since I have abit of psoriasis.
Imagine my dismay when I read at the end, that I have to drink my own pee.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

If I had have gone on a fruit diet to cure my cancer, I'd be dying by now.

According too who? I would go as far to say that if you went on a high fruit diet your cancer would cease to exist.

Hmmm...Do I listen to some guy on the net or get the radiation treatment that cured me? I'll go with my oncologist, thanks.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

There you go again, Canuck, using that crazy 'logic' and 'sound-reasoning' stuff. Don't you know you could just eat fruit and drink urine? I mean, that's what everyone else is doing, right?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

What? Why? Excessive fructose consumption is not the way to go. Can you please provide the physiological processes that occur, upon consuming large amounts of fruits, that will cure cancer?

-Dev

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This should create only 3 more messages:
1- This one.
2- A doctor's answer.
3- My final answer.

OK ! Any doctor(s) in the room ???

I **had** yellow stuff on my right middle toe nail.
I got rid of it some how. Will tell latter.

AA) I still have yellow stuff on my left big toe nail. . . is it
fungus ? mushroom ?

My family doctor gave me his prescription.

BB) What do the doctors **in the room** think my prescription,
(from my standard good-family-doctor-I-like), is ??

I will tell latter what I'm doing with the prescription,
and how it's "going on" with my left big toe.

CC) What the "doctors" in the room want me to do ??

EDIT to remove repetition.

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/10/20 by C-JEAN]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

No good doctor would offer any guess as to the disease or prescription based on "it's in my toe" and "it's kind of yellow".

If we can't see it, touch it, and get lab tests on it, we can't diagnose it. Doing so would be irresponsible and could hurt the patient. That's first year of medical school material.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

There we are.

A vague answer to avoid being pluged ?
I know, you know, everbody knows, what "yellow"
on the toe nail is ! ! It's fungus !

Anyways, here is what my story is:
1- The doctor-I-like, despite he lives in a bubble,
like the majority of doctors do, even here in ATS,
he did give me 2 prescriptions:
A) One prescription pills for the fungus on the toe nails, and
B) another prescription pills, TO PROTECT MY STOMACH
FROM THE FIRST PILLS ! ! ! ! !
Can you BELIEVE THAT ???? That is TOTALY CRAZY ! ! !

Do you all see how our good doctors are brainwashed ????

Now, how I got rid of my right middle toe nail fungus?
I used 3 things, to avoid the CRAZYNESS of my doctor:
"Javel water", "Listerine" a mouth wash, and "Nair" a hair
remover for womens' legs ! ! !

That did get COMPLETELY rid of the fungus on my right toe nail,
and my left big toe nail is almost cured.
[ I could even try urine on it?, for a cure boost?. . .] B-)

Conclusion:
Sooooo, there we have it, with the "standard" doctors:
Crazy main stream medecine, DAMAGING the stomach ! ! !
How pathetic ! ! !

And, what I did with the prescription papers????
I used the other sides for my printer, that's called: recycling ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
There we are.

A vague answer to avoid being pluged ?
I know, you know, everbody knows, what "yellow"
on the toe nail is ! ! It's fungus !

There are a number of conditions which can cause yellow toenails. Fungus, bacteria, even metabolic disorders related to keratin and microfilament malformation (though this tends to disrupt proper nail formation, so the yellow appearance isn't a true symptom). As I said, with the only information being "my nails look yellow", it would be very irresponsible for anyone on a message board (even a doctor) to offer a diagnosis. In fact, in some states, it's illegal.

Anyways, here is what my story is:
1- The doctor-I-like, despite he lives in a bubble,
like the majority of doctors do, even here in ATS,
he did give me 2 prescriptions:
A) One prescription pills for the fungus on the toe nails, and
B) another prescription pills, TO PROTECT MY STOMACH
FROM THE FIRST PILLS ! ! ! ! !
Can you BELIEVE THAT ???? That is TOTALY CRAZY ! ! !

All anti-fungals have a chance of causing an upset stomach. This is a common fact, and has been commonly known for at least the last century. There were even anti-fungals being administered in the late Rennaissance (though they didn't know what they were treating was a fungus).

Also, there is a topical form of many anti-fungals. If the idea of stomach irritation bothers you, you can simply ask your doctor for the topical form, instead. It works just as well, in my experience.

Do you all see how our good doctors are brainwashed ????

Now, how I got rid of my right middle toe nail fungus?
I used 3 things, to avoid the CRAZYNESS of my doctor:
"Javel water", "Listerine" a mouth wash, and "Nair" a hair
remover for womens' legs ! ! !

Hello pot, this is kettle. Have you two met?

That did get COMPLETELY rid of the fungus on my right toe nail,
and my left big toe nail is almost cured.

A lack of visible symptoms doesn't equal "cured". The fungal colony could have shrunk, sure. The alcohol in the listerine could kill some of it. However, the colonies in the nail bed, which are often hard/impossible to see if in small enough numbers, will simply recolonize the area soon enough.

Conclusion:
How pathetic ! ! !

It doesn't "damage" the stomach, it causes an upset stomach. HUGE difference.

Neat avatar, by the way =) I like it.

[edit on 10/21/2009 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
How pathetic ! ! !

Soooo, you take antibiotics to clear up an infection on your big toe. It works ...hurrah! But....those self-same heroic antibiotics kill the flora in your gut that helps to digest food, so you get a world-class tummy ache...booo!

Soooo....you take a tablet of concentrated bacillus (or eat the right yogurt) that restores your flora and big toe is happy, tummy is happy, C-Jean is happy!

If C-Jean is happy, Quebec is happy, and if Quebec is happy, no more referendums.

And that makes Johnny Canuck happy.

Soooo, mon frere, see your doctor more often!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join