It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic electricity discovered!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Pillar

Very good links P.

Is there a way to find out Pavel Ivanov's complete classifications of the perpetuum mobile? The second is hinted at, and the third described.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Hmm, wonder if you could propel a vehicle on a magnetized road, using the tech. Not levetate it but just propel it along.

Something that came across my mind.

The rod in the ground someone mentioned sounds something like an earth battery.

Troy

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Wow, that's even more Tesla than Tesla!

Thanks for the interesting news.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The Synchronicity The Monopole Action and METALLICA:
I recently was posting on a Metallica board about their latest album DEATH MAGNETIC and The Scientific study of monopole action in Magnets and was banned. What an extraordinary coincidence for me I must say. A synchronicity of sorts. My other post about their album DEATH MAGNETIC/ZOMBIISM and THE RADIO CONTROL FLYER received at least some attention. THE RADIO CONTROL FLYER is about consciousness or ELAN VITAL and it being pumped into FRANKENSTEIN VIA a UFO Where FRANKENSTEIN Ultimately says That they need to change the frequency!
"The subject of consciousness may be the next on the list." Paul Davies About Time
My argument was that if humans can exist as different poles why not magnets? I am the force flow I am everything that you know Force flow Positive Force Flow negative!

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Denver]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
you guys are just so awesome to realize Tesla already did alot of cool things.
Nikola was an absolute GENIUS, and people should look more into his ideas ...
(at least the ones that aren't classified by the government)
Tesla Rocks!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The new technologies will be presented to the human race of earth following the disclosure of the many galactic humans in our galaxy that resemble us in appearance. I believe they understand more deeply the cycle of duality in which we remain

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Priceless...absolutely priceless!

I've lost count of how many times some berk has waved a physics textbook at me, wailing about impossibilities and being somehow backwards for having a research interest in magnetism and electricity production. Normally, the COE and thermal dynamics are cited, which is now (thankfully) proven inaccurate as well as mind numbingly boring.

Where are you all?!

Come on, get your textbooks out and rubbish this topic...come on!

No...didn't think so.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

I am often amazed at the apparent lack of vision and foresight demonstrated by people who are otherwise, outwardly at least, intelligent people.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
You understand that most of the people apply the free energy princapals are usually jailed for life or even killed in the U.S. . They have all they want from Tesla's Theorys. Christian science what a laugh, while thier sticking their supercolliders in other peoples dark matter, unsasured they would make micro black holes, They were busy repressing the free energy
groups on the grouds that it makes green house gases. Oh well, what ever intentions were behind it have chosen the consumerisum side. But I would like to see studies on if magnetic produced energy creates enough ozone and it in comparison to convintianal electricity souces.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
I can assure you that this experimental research has NOT discovered the magnetic monopole first theorized by British physicist, Paul Dirac.

I totally agree. They have a good analog of a magnetic monopole but it isn't a true magnetic monopole.

[edit on 16/10/2009 by LightFantastic]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
When I see people get excited about this, I get sad. Because we had this knowledge hundred years ago, but it wasnt allowed into the public.

Now that disclosure may be near, we will see them releasing old tech like this as new tech. Human kind are so far behind where they could have been that its just sad.

Teslas theories could have brought the world from combustion engines decades ago. Now its only used in government made antigrav ships while the public think we dont have that technology.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Before we hear more of the lamentations about how advanced technology was known to humans in antiquity but was suppressed by evil forces (which I think is complete nonsense), let's take a look at the actual physics here:

physicsworld.com...

The magnetic moments in a spin ice do not line up like those in a ferromagnet. Instead physicists believe that they join up to create magnetic flux lines within the material that resemble a knotted mess of strings. However, if a moment is flipped – a string is broken and the magnetic flux spills out in a manner resembling a monopole.
The spin-ice monopoles have very different origins from the monopoles famously predicted by Paul Dirac's work on quantum electrodynamics.

The keywords here are "resembling" and "very different".

Yes, physics is complex most of the time. Yes, laypeople are prone to sensationalize some aspects of it (e.g. "Angels and Demons").

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

No..it isn't.

At least, not at the moment. But, it's heading in the right direction isn't it.

As a theoretical physicist of some stated merit, you would be familiar with what is being said in top science regarding advances in area previously considered intellectual no-go areas.

Would it surprise you to know that predictions of 50 to 100 years, until we have time travel are seriously being backed by top science names?
Or teleportation..reckoned to be perhaps a mere 50 years away?

And so on.

Areas of scientific study, deemed until really quite recently (publicly, at least) to be utter nonsense and reserved for the likes of fantasist's and dreamers are actively being researched and projects are in progress around the world.

It seems as most people of an alternative 'bent', who have been actively researching these 'impossible' areas previously and were rewarded with scorn and ridicule, and lack of funding, have been pretty much vindicated by today's mainstream science.

Whilst the impossible of yesterday is not still not yet here, it's becoming much more possible every day.

It's early days...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by micpsi

No..it isn't.

At least, not at the moment. But, it's heading in the right direction isn't it.

No it's not. Re-read the post by micspi and the reference I gave above. Magnetic monopole is a singularity similar to an electron, and an entity onto itself that can exist in vacuum. The OP talks about a solid state physics phenomenon. Try to think about it.

Would it surprise you to know that predictions of 50 to 100 years, until we have time travel are seriously being backed by top science names?
Or teleportation..reckoned to be perhaps a mere 50 years away?

Again, this is irrelevant. We are discussing the experiment referred to in the OP, which has NOTHING to do with Dirac monopoles and presents just an interesting quirk in solid state.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
magnet is electricity, just in a different form. Just need to know how to harness the current.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

This would of spent a lot of electricity to achieve this result,

These crystals are made up of pyramids of charged atoms, or ions, arranged in such a way that when cooled to exceptionally low temperatures, the materials show tiny, discrete packets of magnetic charge.

but,

The muons decay millionths of a second after their production into other sub-atomic particles.

Tinkering I call it with something to show for a result.

Zelong.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Phooey! I'm still waiting for the scientific community to recognize 'magnetism' as the STRONG force.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You know, just a few months ago I was taking a Magnetic and Electric physics class and a point was stressed:

"Magnetic Monopoles have never been observed!"

I opened this thread with the plan on tearing it apart, but I decided to look into current physics because monopoles are theoretically possible, just never been observed.

www.sciencedaily.com...

This is pretty amazing if you ask me! Nice find, and thanks for the scientific upkeep. :]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

So your saying that they have generated a proxy that behaves the way they believe that magnetic monopoles will act? Sort of like modeling black hole / white hole behavior in a wave tank with a restrictive flow area? Waves propagate "upstream" and stall at the simulated event horizon.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by RoofMonkey]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join