It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for Departure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ljib777
Let me see if I can help the people questioning ReginaAdona out here a little bit. If you know the scriptures, this really is not a cryptic message. What she is talking about is the LORD Jesus Christ is going to gather His people before the Great Tribulation HITS.

CORRECTION: Not before... we are already IN the Great Tribulation.

Those that Father feels are worthy of entrance into Christ's Kingdom will be Raptured before Armageddon begins.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Let us not make fun of Regina for the story in which her message is clothed. Many of you believe very similar things. Consider that Ra's* story of the harvest is congruent to the Christian story of the Rapture.

I know that there are many of you who find the Christian story offensive because you find the actions of Christians offensive. This is not surprising. Nevertheless, the story is -- as all stories are -- only a simple analogy of what the reality is like. So let us not get caught up with the more fantastic elements of the story: these elements are merely the elements which have been simplified by the author of the story to make the story easier to understand for those who have no knowledge of the complex notions that may be used to describe the physical, psychical, and spiritual realms.

Many of you believe in some sort of unity of spiritual reality. Call it "God," "Father," "Creator," "Great Spirit," "The One," "The Form of the Good," "The Universe". Whatever. Well, you all know that the existence we currently experience is diverse and multiplicitous, so it is literally impossible for us to understand the unity of all with all -- despite the fact that many of you believe it to be true.

If you believe in this unity, then be united. Recognize the love in Regina's concern, despite the fact that many of you think her story is too simple for your taste. Perhaps it is. This does not discredit the story; rather, it means that it is not appropriate for you -- just as your story is not appropriate for her.

I look forward to the Harvest, and she looks forward to the Rapture. But the event will be one and the same.

Regina, I wanted to comment to you that it would be well if you were more careful not to make your message a message of fear. There is no need to mention the sufferings of the path of the one you call Lucifer, because there is plenty to say instead about the joys of the path of the one you call Christ. Let the message be a message of hope and not of fear.

*For those of you unfamiliar with Ra and the Law of One, see Wilcock's collection of important quotations: divinecosmos.com...

Full text: wiki.lawofone.info...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
hhmmm, those names you gave of other " ministers" seem made up.

I can see you now, on a rickety school bus filled with your sister's ( literaly) that were all sired by a guy localy known as crazy carl. On your way to moscow to get to this " corridor to heaven" .

Your so lost any attempt to steer you in a better direction will only confuse you..... and if your delusions make you happy ..... screw it.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

I have to admit that your gender conflict makes the post confusing. The Father and Her do not make sense in the this post. I would have just stuck with "The Creator," or "God and God's children," to make it less confusing.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
God is a HE.

The tribulation has yet to start, this is the prep time - the GREAT tribulation is AFTER the tribulation.

The rapture are for those who follow Jesus. To those who are skeptical, please do not post questioning every letter of this - I will not answer. If you wish to not believe it, then do so. To those who want more information, feel free to PM me.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Baaa.

I could really care less to argue this, on second thought.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by MrSmith]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrandonTN
God is a HE.

The tribulation has yet to start, this is the prep time - the GREAT tribulation is AFTER the tribulation.

The rapture are for those who follow Jesus. To those who are skeptical, please do not post questioning every letter of this - I will not answer. If you wish to not believe it, then do so. To those who want more information, feel free to PM me.

lol yeah God is a he- a little old man sitting on a cloud with his scroll of each and every persons bad deeds

Of course you won't answer the skeptics- you have no answers- all you're armed with is someone elses dogma.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Hi

Who is the physical person who spoke these words to you about the Lions of Zion? How (what method) was it communicated to them (please be specific). I am concerned that this person or people may be misleading you. It seems to be a distortion, a trickster sort of prank to tell your group such things. Discernment is critical if you are going to follow.

Aren't we to be watchful all days due to we never know which day may be our last? Shouldn't we live each day as though it is the last? Preaching the end is near and giving a scenario of space battles between spiritual beings is not the original intent imho. It detracts from the true message which is as I stated above, any day could be your last and so therefore repent wholeheartedly and sin no more, then you will be assured that you will be in the state of Grace, the best and only place to be.

Even if there are battles and corridors it is not our place to take part in it. G-d is unlimited in every way and we will be taken care of, be it by whoever or whatever means, but it is not our concern, only G-d is. Don't stray off the path, take care,

Sincerely,

STM

Note: Probably not a very coherent post, but then I'm not a preacher either, hope it's clear enough though.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Do you know that the rapture, is not mentioned in the bible. It is a prophecy, by some mid-west reverend i think.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by mtok7]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The whole "rapture" scenario is very disturbing when one considers all the great people whom have already met their fates through violent or natural means and suffered their deaths as humans and as destined. Many, I'm sure, where believers in this "rapture" but died none the less... before any painless, discriminating "rapture" spared them.

No thanks... I'll go out like all those I've loved in this Life... just as they did and not in some cushioned, wimpy "rapture" where I am spared what greater souls than I had to endure to leave this physical realm.

Meanwhile..... since God... Yaweh... He or She or whatever.... has given up on anyone who does not blindly worship and apparently condemns them to eternal hell.... I will be there for them and not abandon them in their time of suffering. I've never felt compelled to flee from another living beings suffering.... only to try to limit it as much as I can.

And anyone who denotes God as a "he".... do they realize that what they are in fact saying is that they think God has a penis? Why would God have a penis? God, but religious people can be weird!

Edit to add..... To the OP... actually I thought you wrote a very good post and I tell you sincerely believe it as I have also experienced such strong spiritual connections/awarenesses. It is your path presently, and apparently some others. Take only what is given to you personally and what you are guided to. Best wishes.

[edit on 10/28/2009 by dreams n chains]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Have a nice trip. After you go will you still be able to access ATS? If so, come back and tell us how everything is going. Thanks in advance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join