It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for Departure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Every story has a beginning, middle and an end. My story began not 39 years ago, but more aptly it truly began nearly 5 years ago when Father called me into Her and Christ’s service. Was I expecting it? I can’t say that I was. Sure, I’d always felt deep down inside that something important was coming my way but I’m sure a lot of people feel that. The dreamers of the world dream of worldly things…but this was to come from beyond this world.

I’ve spent the last couple of days digesting a recent update of information on the Spiritual War that was given to the ministers of the Light of Life Ministry by the Cherubic Order of Holy Angels. They were words that we’ve waited to hear for what feels like a long time and at the same time seems to have passed in the blink of an eye. As I write this I pray to Father Yahweh to guide thoughts in choosing the right words because it feels as if this might be the most important article I’ve written and will write from this side of Armageddon.

I’ve lived an ordinary life, but a blessed one. Sure, I’ve had my share of ups and downs, mistakes and disgraces, challenges and disappointments. I came into this world as an unwanted child and Father willing, will leave this world as a much wanted and loved Child of God. I began this journey thinking myself a good person as most of us do, and near the end of this journey realizing how faulty I truly am and how undeserving I am of the grace I am under and the salvation that has been offered me to take hold of.

To this day I do not know why Father chose me to serve Her and Christ Jesus in these End Times. None of us ministers do. But as for myself, Regina Adonna-Aaron, and Deborah-Moses, JohannaMoria-Angelinayaona, Jeshaiah, and Elisha Amana Yovanna, the joy of receiving the call that spoke so strongly and distinctly to our hearts has never ended and we’ve striven to do our best in sharing the good news, the warnings, and the truth. Father has guided our hearts throughout the months, the days, the hours and even the minutes during times of difficulties.

In this my journey of service to Father and Christ Jesus our Savior, I vowed to do my very best and to do all that I am humanly capable of in shedding the light of truth to the masses.

The truth as it stands right now, in this 10th month of the year 2009 is that time is very, very short. I want to assure you that when I tell you this, it’s not to frighten you because beyond Armageddon, in Christ’s Kingdom and even beyond that time into Eternity, there is so very much to look forward to. People hope and pray for peace on earth every day, but what they don’t realize is that it won’t come until Father’s plan for creation and expulsion of all evil from creation is completed. These things must happen, so that our prayers can be answered – it’s just that it has to happen in Father’s own timing and according to Her will.

The news we were given is this: Last week, the Lions of Zion offensive had begun in establishing a corridor that would act as the escape route from earth at the Rapture – in the same way that the dry sea bed of the Red Sea was the Israelite’s escape route from the Egyptians. Satan’s side was given a fair chance at halting the establishment of the corridor and ultimately avert the rapture but they failed. The corridor was secured and continues to be held by Father’s faithful Holy Angels that are assigned to this task.

The important thing to understand is that this is the prelude to the gathering of Father's flock to safe haven through the corridor to the waiting Rapture vessel. And for those Raptured, it will mean the death of their fleshly vessels to the rebirth in spirit vessels that will be almost instantaneous.

Isaiah 43:5-6
5 Do not fear, for I am with you;
I will bring your descendants from the east,
and gather you from the west.

6 I will say to the north: Give [them] up!
and to the south:
Do not hold [them] back!
Bring My sons from far away,
and My daughters from the ends of the earth —

1 Corinthians 15:52 "in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed."

We do not know when this will occur; only that it will be soon. The time table is in Father's mind and has not yet been made known as to when the gathering will begin. It could be at any moment, or it could be longer than anticipated.

Mark 13:33 Watch! Be alert! For you don't know when the time is [coming].

Matthew 24:36 [ No One Knows the Day or Hour ] "Now concerning that day and hour no one knows—neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son —except the Father only.

I’m sharing this with you, dear readers and extended flock, so that you will be warned but also so that if you haven’t already, you might make preparations within your own self and in your heart and mind. I encourage you to share this truth with others if you should feel moved to, so that they might be informed and prepare as well.

Father is ready to take Her children home and remove Satan’s imprint from creation. Humans will come to realize they have never done anything in private, and that all has been watched and recorded. Each human must stand upon their own merit if they do not come under the Ransom Sacrifice. That Sacrifice is the only thing provided in creation that can blot out past sins.

For those that scoff, or who refuse to accept and believe, they will weep when they see the full truth staring themselves in their hearts. But for them, it will be too late, and that is where they gnash their teeth at knowing what is to befall them.

Psalm 112:10 "The wicked shall see it and be grieved, he shall gnash with his teeth and melt away; the desire of the wicked shall perish."

In a world where the truth may seem for so many, so hard to find, I do not ask you to take my word for it but instead turn to Yahweh, who’s Holy Spirit reveals all things. Do not ask me to provide proof, because the proof is all around you and if your heart is open to receiving truth, then you will see and understand just as I have. Do not place your faith or your trust in me, but in our Heavenly Father, Yahweh, who saves. And lastly, no matter what happens, do not give up hope and do not abandon Father. Hang on and trust in Yahweh’s promise.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to post this.

(speechless)

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

You're very welcome. I pray that Father bless you and guide you, Amen.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Every good story does have a beginning a middle and an end, but it also has rising and falling action. I fell asleep. Your post lacked a certain something that I require. Can you summarize in 3 sentences or less?

plucky

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Thank you for your post.

I am looking forward to the day our Father comes to take us home.

Just one question please. You are referring to our God as a female.

Can you elaborate on this?

Peace and Love

[edit on 13-10-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

The OP said:
"The news we were given is this: Last week, the Lions of Zion offensive had begun in establishing a corridor that would act as the escape route from earth at the Rapture – in the same way that the dry sea bed of the Red Sea was the Israelite’s escape route from the Egyptians. Satan’s side was given a fair chance at halting the establishment of the corridor and ultimately avert the rapture but they failed. The corridor was secured and continues to be held by Father’s faithful Holy Angels that are assigned to this task."

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I have heard this stuff my whole life...I was a fanatic. faith...just swallowing a bunch of words with your eyes closed, no evidence necessary; what a waste.

those fake healing rallies...regenerate an amputee in front of a large live audience with several MSMs, I say. those "ministers" are just getting rich off of you people...

I should've spent my time and money better.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Oh yeah I forgot about the imaginary being up in the clouds recording my every move

damn, guess I better start weeping

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I do appreciate you taking the time to post this forewarning. It seems to be very important, so I will take heed.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

That just made my day to get the first flag and the first star.

I have to ask you OP why and how,. does the her follow Father?
Did I miss something here? I was confused everytime I read over that.
Thank you for posting.The rapture is just about the only thing I'm up in the air about.Luckily my faith is in Gods will, how ever it plays out.
That's good enough for me. I'm thankful just to be aware of the possible outcomes.Jesus Christ is Lord.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I believe in a creator, and in Jesus, but I cannot accept religion or the many interpretations of the bible, so I feel stuck.....

I hope they can still love me and forgive me since I have given up entirley on religion.

I still believe in THEM, but religion is just too wrong so I have stagnated somewhat at times.

I do feel and have a "knowing" that I will be fine though.....so much that I even dropped al the survival fanatasisms....

Like it is mute now, and I can relax a bit finally.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I just thought I'd also share that the corridor was visible from our realm for a short time. Many of you have probably seen it discussed elsewhere on other threads on ATS as the "mysterious" cloud over Moscow.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
I just thought I'd also share that the corridor was visible from our realm for a short time. Many of you have probably seen it discussed elsewhere on other threads on ATS as the "mysterious" cloud over Moscow.

Now that's curious. Moscow. Hmm. Yeah, I saw the thread, and the picture. It just seems to me kinda strange that it would appear over Moscow and not over Tel Aviv- seeing of course that Israel is the land of God's chosen people.

Oh dear, time to learn Russian I suppose.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

I’ve spent the last couple of days digesting a recent update of information on the Spiritual War that was given to the ministers of the Light of Life Ministry by the Cherubic Order of Holy Angels.

Ya, sure, and who received this message? Who is in charge of this ministry?

They were words that we’ve waited to hear for what feels like a long time and at the same time seems to have passed in the blink of an eye. As I write this I pray to Father Yahweh to guide thoughts in choosing the right words because it feels as if this might be the most important article I’ve written and will write from this side of Armageddon.

This message pops up quite regularly, from a lot of different religious groups. What makes you think your flock is so special?

I’ve lived an ordinary life, but a blessed one. Sure, I’ve had my share of ups and downs, mistakes and disgraces, challenges and disappointments. I came into this world as an unwanted child and Father willing, will leave this world as a much wanted and loved Child of God.

Why did you feel a need to put this in your message? A lot of people are born as you were. Are you replacing your faith is this religion, with the lack of family?

I began this journey thinking myself a good person as most of us do, and near the end of this journey realizing how faulty I truly am and how undeserving I am of the grace I am under and the salvation that has been offered me to take hold of.

End of a journey. Terrific. Don't drink the kool-aide!

To this day I do not know why Father chose me to serve Her and Christ Jesus in these End Times. None of us ministers do.

Hold on a second, what exacly do you administer?

But as for myself, Regina Adonna-Aaron, and Deborah-Moses, JohannaMoria-Angelinayaona, Jeshaiah, and Elisha Amana Yovanna, the joy of receiving the call that spoke so strongly and distinctly to our hearts has never ended and we’ve striven to do our best in sharing the good news, the warnings, and the truth. Father has guided our hearts throughout the months, the days, the hours and even the minutes during times of difficulties.

Wait, you left out, Rosanna Danna! So, you live your life with your heart, and not your head?

In this my journey of service to Father and Christ Jesus our Savior, I vowed to do my very best and to do all that I am humanly capable of in shedding the light of truth to the masses.

And, besides this good news on ATS, what else have you done?

The truth as it stands right now, in this 10th month of the year 2009 is that time is very, very short. I want to assure you that when I tell you this, it’s not to frighten you because beyond Armageddon, in Christ’s Kingdom and even beyond that time into Eternity, there is so very much to look forward to. People hope and pray for peace on earth every day, but what they don’t realize is that it won’t come until Father’s plan for creation and expulsion of all evil from creation is completed. These things must happen, so that our prayers can be answered – it’s just that it has to happen in Father’s own timing and according to Her will.

Is this just a fancy way of saying that you don't actually have a date for all of this? It certainly gives you an out. What exactly do you mean, by, "that time is very short?" In other words, why even post this nonsense?

The news we were given is this: Last week, the Lions of Zion offensive had begun in establishing a corridor that would act as the escape route from earth at the Rapture – in the same way that the dry sea bed of the Red Sea was the Israelite’s escape route from the Egyptians.

Lord have mercy!~ I hate it when new age religions mix stuff from the Old and New Testament, to spew their garbage! Prove it, that your message is true!

Satan’s side was given a fair chance at halting the establishment of the corridor and ultimately avert the rapture but they failed. The corridor was secured and continues to be held by Father’s faithful Holy Angels that are assigned to this task.

So, I guess you have an exact map for this route? Show us the begin, and end of this area you claim is secured. I, so would love to see it. Surely, you must know the exact address where this starts and ends.

The important thing to understand is that this is the prelude to the gathering of Father's flock to safe haven through the corridor to the waiting Rapture vessel.

Vessel? You mean like a boat, an airplane? What exactly do you mean by vessel?

And for those Raptured, it will mean the death of their fleshly vessels to the rebirth in spirit vessels that will be almost instantaneous.

Why, if people shed their fleshy vessels, do they need a ride? Won't they be unencumbered enough to make the trip (to where?) on their own?

We do not know when this will occur; only that it will be soon. The time table is in Father's mind and has not yet been made known as to when the gathering will begin. It could be at any moment, or it could be longer than anticipated.

Once again, your out, for a failed prediction. Why would your sources even bother to tell you this, unless they would tell you pertinent information, such as when? I say this, because everything you typed here, means nothing! Why bother?

Mark 13:33 Watch! Be alert! For you don't know when the time is [coming].

Exactly! Why your thread? Many others before you have been spewing the same poop for thousands of years. Soon to me means like in 5 minutes, although soon, to whomever is giving you this inforamation could mean a thousand years! You say your message is not to instill fear, but that is exactly what you hope to accomplish. Shame on you!

Matthew 24:36 [ No One Knows the Day or Hour ] "Now concerning that day and hour no one knows—neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son —except the Father only.

Ya, see above, same thing! You have an out, for your message. Ridiculous!

What exactly have you accomplished with this thread?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Fisking This post is nearly as productive as fisking a Brothers Grimm fairytale. But let me ask the OP. At this late stage in the grand game between Satan and Lord God's holy army, can you still not reveal anything tangible as far as evidence? An anomalous cloud formation over Moscow is indicative of what? I've heard more compelling religious fiction from the Mormons.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
"Religion is the opiate of the people" is one of the most frequently quoted statements of Karl Marx.
Religion starts when you let people in between you and the Father. Once you start believing what someone tells you what the Father wants you are at peace (I was just doing what the minister told me to do).
It is when you deal with Him (Her) directly that you find growth. Growing pains hurt. That is how you can tell you are alive.
Bash religion all you want. God (or Gods) have been used to start more wars and cause more deaths than anything else. The God of the Old Testament did order directly a LOT of killing. The God of the New Testament has not but His name has been used in the killing.
In Islam "fight and slay the pagans (or infidels or unbelievers) wherever you find them." (9:5). This actually illiterates as keeping your own house in order against those who are on the inside corrupting the word. Of course a little twisting and you get a Holy War.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

Religion is like an opiate in that it clouds the mind and robs it of reason. We all have a "spiritual" side to us - even atheists experience wonder at the universe in which they live and their place in it.

My question is, why the obscure references? Why the riddles? Why not speak plainly to people rather than cloak your words in some pseudo-mysticism? Why leave to chance or interpretation any doubt as to your (or God's) meaning?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Let me see if I can help the people questioning ReginaAdona out here a little bit. If you know the scriptures, this really is not a cryptic message. What she is talking about is the LORD Jesus Christ is going to gather His people before the Great Tribulation HITS.

Got a Bible? Or look it up via the web.

Reference Matthew Chapter 24, 1 Thessalonians Chapter 2, Revelation Chapter 14.

Now why would Jesus take His people off the earth people ask? Answer:

1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our LORD Jesus Christ.

There are 3 Wraths outlined in the Book of Revelation.

1. Wrath of the Lambe 6th Seal - 7 trumpets
2. Wrath of Satan Revelation 12;12 - Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and you that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for te devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has but a short time. (Alien Disclosure anyone?)
3. Wrath of God - All 7 Vials

For further reading and understanding of what will take place, the book of Joel and the book of Zechariah Chapter 12, Amos 5:16-20, Jeremiah 25:15-38, should give you a clearer picture. Many many more books like Daniel, Isaiah, Ezekial 38 and 39. The Day of the LORD.

The warning from our Lord Jesus Christ Luke 22:34-36
And take heed to yourselves lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch you therefore, and pray always, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Isaiah 24:17-23
Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth. And it shall come to pass, that he who flees from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit, and he that comes up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it, and it shall fall, and not rise again.

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth. And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited. Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I can't PM yet

Great post Regina! I am too looking forward to entering into an eternal state of wholeness and perfection where I can serve the Lord with no earthly hindrance!!

CANNOT WAIT!

[edit on 25-10-2009 by BrandonTN]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join