It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life after nwo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

there is no easy one. the best solution is to not let them take power. that is the goal. not worry about what happens if they do. because by that time most of the population will be gone and no one would be able to stop them

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I don't think it is possible to stop them now because they have gone too powerful. So most likely they will win

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

bull#. they are powerful but if they powerful enough they would have already completed their plan. they are still being stopped by the few people with a brain.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well, i believe they are gonna take over anyway since most likely they willl try to make chaos and believe they are starting it right now

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
I was thinking about it because I wondered what will happen if Jesus doesn't come

We still have work to do here; however, it is clear to me that this planet cannot be revived and made fit to continue human life for very long. There are too many poisons in our land, water and atmosphere.

I do believe there will be a rescue at some point in time. But not until we have passed final tests. I am sure that our rescuers would not want to transport those who have a spirit of hatred, bigotry, argumentative, spiteful, arrogance and self importance, greed, deceit, and all those unsavory characteristics that humans sometimes try to hide.

In the end it is all going to be obvious; it will be black and white without shades of grey.

If there are evil angels then it stands to reason there must be good ones too.

If we know we are not alone in this universe, then we should realize some other off world creatures know of our plight.

We have yet to go through the final separation of good and evil. There will be one last test and in that, you will choose your destiny.

The last test is...will you lift your brothers? Would you risk your life for others? Will you keep your compassion? OR...will hard times harden you? When there is limited resources, will you share or become more selfish? Will you justify your hardness toward the one who has no bread saying it is of his own doing?

The final test is yet to come. Hold fast to what Jesus taught.

PS...Just me, but I'd stay out of the churches.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
We will be fine in the long run......both sides will "loose" depending on their perspective of "loosing"...

For the people who hate the cities and want to get back to nature, and are already working on being self suffiecient? things will be fine.

the citiy people won't get close enough to ruin things for most of us, and we will be happier than ever.

the NWO will fail, lose thier man power, and probly not be permitted to try for strike 3.

my RL opressor ex is even giving up on me and letting go of some of the controll......I lived with one of the most controlling out there.

they DO have a limit....one day when they realise they can't ruin your spirit, they start giving up.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Awesome.

I also think now is the time to make that contact and connections to your higher power for those who haven't already.

it can take courage and be slow in making it a habit, but I have started, and see massie rewards every time...I just have to keep reminding myself they are RIGHT there, and WAITING to help.....we are not a burden, but we have to ask for the help we need, we can't expect them to swoop in, without asking them first, and giving them permission etc....

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The nwo is going to be dystopic because of how many people suffered. Most likey the elites will have their own personal place of living.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Is there any way to escape and hide from the new world order? Maybe collect enough arms and start firing back

Who are you planning to shoot?

Can you define WHO the target is?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think 95-99% of the population would be exterminated and the elites would live in bubble cities like Dubai and Las Vegas.

A few common people would work as slaves in their cities.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla

escape, no. there will be cameras everywhere and everyone left alive will be a brainless sheep following all orders including looking out for rebels and reporting them.

fighting back alone will be useless. you will need every man and women to fight with you. and rebel against their tyrants. it wont be like a movie where one man stops it all.

oh come on

I just bet Bruce Willis could still do it

If not him, maybe Will Smith

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim.vic.au
I suggest that anybody who wanting to know the answer to this question should read 1984.

Although the book was written long ago (1949), it shows what a visionary George Orwell actually was, and also what the writing on the wall was for those with their eyes open.

Enjoy and spread the word!

Tim

George Orwell wrote the book when he worked for the British Department of (dis)Information. Probably based on first-hand experience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join