It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life after nwo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
What will life look like after the nwo took over? Imagine it would be one of the most oppressive society in the history of mankind. And the rebels are forced to live like rats

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I suggest that anybody who wanting to know the answer to this question should read 1984.

Although the book was written long ago (1949), it shows what a visionary George Orwell actually was, and also what the writing on the wall was for those with their eyes open.

Enjoy and spread the word!

Tim

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Most likely the most privlieged will live in a special shelter while the lower ones will live like rights

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
nothing will be secret. everything will be video taped and bugged. privacy will evaporate. the government will control every move you make and every # you take.

you will work not for money but for the government. you will be rewarded with coupons which with you can get your weekly serving of food.

no self owned businesses everything belongs to them.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Personally, I don't buy into the whole NWO takeover scenario.

If, however, it were to happen it'd be a mix between the Orwellian 1984 and the world in the music video for Shadow of the Day by Linkin Park

Start at about 1:40 - www.youtube.com... (I can't get the embed to work, worked at for five minutes
)

Cheers

[edit on 13-10-2009 by anonymouse876]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymouse876

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I was thinking about it because I wondered what will happen if Jesus doesn't come

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

hes not coming. santa claus has a better chance of coming. begin panicking now. and even if he did how can he prevent nwo. if anything it will push their agenda more so that no one finds out about him .

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
What will save us? I mean is there anyway o overthrow the nwo rulers when we under their rule

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I thought your question was funny cuz your name is starwarsisreal and you just described the plot in the question

[edit on 10/13/2009 by Remixtup]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

yes there is. nothing is impossible. push someone into a corner enough times and you will feel them retaliate. don't even count on jesus. jesus wont save #.

beleive in yourself and your fellow man. that is what will save us. not an imaginary character.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
But what about famous cities like los angeles new york boston, etc

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

what about them? they will still be there. half the population missing but they will still be there.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
But aren't they destroyed by world war 3

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

world war 3 wouldn't happen. world war 3 would end the world. the nwo need a world to control. no people = no control.

what they will do is a few home grown terrorist attacks that will scare the people into believing the government is their only hope.

those people will be taken to fema camps and would either be exterminated or tagged. once the population is brought down to about 1/100th of what it is now they will take the puppets out of office and turn the entire world into one big country that they will rule.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Is there any way to escape and hide from the new world order? Maybe collect enough arms and start firing back

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

escape, no. there will be cameras everywhere and everyone left alive will be a brainless sheep following all orders including looking out for rebels and reporting them.

fighting back alone will be useless. you will need every man and women to fight with you. and rebel against their tyrants. it wont be like a movie where one man stops it all.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So basically we should give up and work for them? No way! I am not working for them. So what happens let the nwo rule this pathetic planet forever?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

the goal is to net let them take power in the first place. this is achieved by telling people information. if people know what they are planning they wont be able to pull it off. unfortunately, the small part of us that knows it will happen is too few to convince others otherwise. especially when they are more interested din miley cyrus and what new dog obama has.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What is the soltuion to defeating the nwo when the took over?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join