It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foo Fighters - Probes - The Evidence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So we have all heard about these objects that used to trail behind pilots in WW2. The German thought they were ours, we thought they were there's and so on. So what are they and why did they suddenly appear in droves.

I believe these are the alien equivalent of UAV's, used for multiple purposes and carried aboard larger craft. The balls of light people see regularly (apart from odd Chinese lanterns) are these objects, and they appear to be no larger than a football and metallic. Not crafts as such but devices used for closer examination, where you cannot readily appear in a larger ship, for whatever reason.

Why were they following WW2 planes, they are interested in our species and the evolution of it. WW2 was a defining point on our planet and battles would be an interesting sight for whoever is observing us. The same as we watch lions on the plains of Africa hunting or different species of animals waging tribal wars (see monkeys and Meerkats). Some people percieve aliens as godly creatures and cannot fathom them being equal, but I think they are just a species similar to us who have evolved a lot more. These species due to thier advancment will live a lot longer than us, and i dont know about you but I get bored a lot in my life and would love to know more about them so probably works both ways.

As in happens in nature the camera men do not get involved and let things play out naturally, this is why they don't land on the Whitehouse lawn.

Apart from the obvious foo fighters pics which google will bring up with a simple search, here are some photos/clips of these probes from recently.

Very clear pictures of probe

Probes preced flight of ET ship

2 different videos of craft releasing spheres

So then people looks like we are part of the Truman Show, hopefully we can learn about the different species in our galaxy one day. Who knows these probes may be only 1 species form of watching us, who knows how many are visiting Earth.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Wayback1984]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
thats crazy and you tell its intelligent

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well there are theories stated as you say in many regards.
Some initial reports:
Even at first showing.

So impossible is the craft it was said to be remotely controlled.
However as we find today that would be impossible.

One needs the power and signal to be combined in a scalar
electrical wave.

So I hold to a one man craft that might still exist today since
UFOs are mostly light ball roaming around.

Modern day look at what might as well be a vehicle that
uses the same scalar wave drive of the Foo that only one person
perfected.

From UFO Hunters, Foo lights captured over long island:
www.youtube.com...

Man records Foos over long island

Some ideas on how to make a Foo:

However the secret is how air conducts electricity under the
scalar wave mode which has been suppressed except for the Foo makers.
Tesla had a remote control boat powered and controlled with scalar waves.
Remote communication and wireless power, just as his tower would do
world wide with the power of two Niagara Falls.
We can't be told how this is done or the secret of the UFO will be revealed.
Now we do know the secret.
Suspension to any altitude the power allows and movement at any speed
moved by a scalar wave.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hey that's what I saw in my UFO encounter thingy. Except it was trying to disguise itself as a plane. It was like that but with plane lights. Click on my profile and check out the article if you want to hear more. Too lazy to type it all over again.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
They can have lights anywhere.
I saw your post.

The naysayers would tell you one plane landed and another took
off and you choose to deny the regular routine.

If the craft is powered by scalar waves then no problem to have
plane lights.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wayback1984

no offense, those clear pictures look like those of a balloon

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
[flash(600,400)]http://www.youtube.com/v/ftOkS7rYdHM[/flash]

[edit on 13-10-2009 by MEL3D]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

[edit on 13-10-2009 by MEL3D]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ballon, metalic moving across a field at a steady height, in Poland? Yeah they are know for their remote controlled internally powered scalar ballons lol

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There is a high flying triangle leaving a trail.
Thats what the agents were after.
Putting in a CGI lead ball to confuse people can't do it any more.
Yeah real metalic.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Commando717
Hey that's what I saw in my UFO encounter thingy. Except it was trying to disguise itself as a plane. It was like that but with plane lights. Click on my profile and check out the article if you want to hear more. Too lazy to type it all over again.

Cool, seems this thing is becoming more common. Makes you wonder really, surely these things can cloak or project whatever is behing them on their fonrt making them appear almost invisible. Why try to mimic our planes, weird. Reminds me of a video i seen where the thing shines a light down at the feet of a guty who is filming. I'll try find it to post

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Seen lots like those in my avatar taken in the Derbyshire Peak District. They are certainly connected with the larger craft. They are very real. Having had the chance to get very close to them I don't know about metallic, they look more of a living thing that spins like a globe does on its axis, pulsates from the centre and comes in many different colours, especially amber/orange, white, less common yellows, reds, even blue and greens.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Its amazing what CGI & photoshop is capable of these days.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

They are not all CGI. Ufo orbs are real

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wayback1984

The object at around the 2:00 mark in this video is obviously a lantern with a ring of Christmas lights around it. Did you seriously think it was something else when you saw it?

I'm not denying the existence of UFO's and aliens, but this particular clip is obviously a hoax.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

The object at around the 2:00 mark in this video is obviously a lantern with a ring of Christmas lights around it. Did you seriously think it was something else when you saw it?

I'm not denying the existence of UFO's and aliens, but this particular clip is obviously a hoax.

Dude how does a latern fly behind a house away from a chopper and how come the same object was taped in the 2nd video in a different location. Trust if the 2nd video was fake he would have a steady hand.

Some people! Though regardles of what we think of that particular video, these things are real.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Ballon, metalic moving across a field at a steady height, in Poland? Yeah they are know for their remote controlled internally powered scalar ballons lol

For some reasons those links do not work at my current location . You say this was in Poland? That is highly interesting to me , as I thought my little country is not a particular hot spot for ufo's .

Very interesting , I do not have much to add at this point but I hope this thread wont die to fast .

Ah and yea , we do not have a tradition of playing around with chinese lanterns here. For the past xx years of me living here I haven't seen anybody even once with chinese lanterns. So for me the chance of this being lanterns is probably around the same % of this being a UFO

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Dude how does a latern fly behind a house away from a chopper

Um, the wind?

and how come the same object was taped in the 2nd video in a different location

Again, blown by the wind.

Trust if the 2nd video was fake he would have a steady hand.

What does the validity of the video and his crappy operation of the camera have to do with each other?

These are obvious lanterns dude. Just look at how the Christmas lights tilt when the wind catches the lantern. I know that it is popular for skeptics to call any UFO's lanterns, but in this case I'm pretty darn sure they are. Do you have any first hand experience with sky lanterns? Well I do, and these look exactly like them.

Some people! Though regardles of what we think of that particular video, these things are real.

I never said UFO's nor aliens were not real. I'm a firm believer in extra terrestrials. Have a good day.

Edit to add:

Take a look at the 6:30 mark of this same video. Read that well, and take it in before you go backing up all of Jaime Maussan's videos blindly.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by susp3kt]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

Dude how does a latern fly behind a house away from a chopper

Um, the wind?

Again, blown by the wind.

What does the validity of the video and his crappy operation of the camera have to do with each other?

These are obvious lanterns dude. Just look at how the Christmas lights tilt when the wind catches the lantern. I know that it is popular for skeptics to call any UFO's lanterns, but in this case I'm pretty darn sure they are. Do you have any first hand experience with sky lanterns? Well I do, and these look exactly like them.

I never said UFO's nor aliens were not real. I'm a firm believer in extra terrestrials. Have a good day.

Edit to add:

Take a look at the 6:30 mark of this same video. Read that well, and take it in before you go backing up all of Jaime Maussan's videos blindly.

They are not obviously laterns, your experince with toys doesn't add credability to what you are saying, i'm more inclined to believe my eyes. And no it doesn't act like a laterns , this is how a latern would behave.

Ufo ballon flapping in the wind

6.30 of Jamie Maussan's video? The guy has a collection of video's because some are dud's dont try and use them in your argument to discredit another subject, thats lame.

Either way don't matter you are intitled to your own opinion, we both agree that extra - terrestrials are real so isnt worth arguing over this.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Wayback1984]

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Wayback1984]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Either way don't matter you are intitled to your own opinion, we both agree that extra - terrestrials are real so isnt worth arguing over this.

Agreed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join